Can McKay Win Back His Board Seat? Part 2

Clem_Shady

Ken Rossignol: The harbinger of doom, the keeper of McKay's demons, and the power that takes down "panicky" politicians.

"McKay said that Dyson has ties with Ken Rossignol, editor of St. Mary’s Today. ‘‘For two years that rag was able to beat me down every week,” he said."

‘‘Even today people see my son as guilty of some illegal action,” he said of the counterfeiting charge. ‘‘He didn’t get off because he was my son, he got off because he wasn’t guilty.”

McKay says critics who demonized him helped him lose Senate election

The 836 Acres Known As Hambone Hamlet

What secrets are buried in Hambone Hamlet?

"The Senate Budget and Taxation Committee hearing, one of several on the subject, was prompted by media disclosures last October that the administration had agreed to sell an 836-acre parcel of environmentally sensitive land in St. Mary's County to developer Willard J. Hackerman, who was to donate it back to the state."

"However, lawmakers later learned Hackerman proposed building homes on at least part of that land and that Gov. Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. evidently knew of the arrangement."

"Since then other questionable deals to sell state lands, including some portions of park lands, have been disclosed."

Senators Consider Tightening Oversight of Land Sales After Disclosure of McKay

The McKay Love Affairs

Fact, fiction, or rumors?

What's the real story?

Did they happen while McKay was President of the Saint Mary's Board of County Commissioners?

When Ms. Elizabeth Lewis was putting the finishing touches on her documentary, "TheClose Race That Wasn't Close: The Story of the 2006 Tommy McKay for Maryland State Senate Campaign", she, in all likelihood, had no way of knowing that a significant thread of the political and domestic back-story was in fact missing and entirely overlooked. As Tommy McKay was in the thralls of a heated campaign against the Honorable Roy Dyson for the State Senate; and continuing to serve as President of the St. Mary's County Board of commissioners; and living with his girlfriend in Hollywood, the "Honorable" Thomas F. McKay somehow managed to have time for his undisclosed adulterous relationship with his other girlfriend (or mistress if you will depending on your definition of the term), the Leonardtown Town Administrator, Laschelle Miller. As it turns out, the two maintained their clandestine romance -- perceived conflict of interest and government ethics considerations be damned! -- throughout his entire term as BOCC president. A very busy man indeed! So, no, I don't think the horse is dead quite yet.

She finally moved out of Mr. McKay's abode last weekend. Barely a fortnight after he testified in Ms. Miller's divorce trial. Only a YEAR after Tommy claimed that he had finally booted Dianna, although Laschelle "could not verify it", but no trust issue there! ... and, a mere FOUR YEARS after Laschelle accepted his marriage proposal. Class act all the way in either case.

"Ms. Denney met Mr. Dean on August 16, 2005 at Toot's Bar. myjobismommy posted this ""wifey" thought she was trading up when she dumped the guy who owns/runs Woodburns - but in fact she left a great guy for the idiot who incited the shooting against him by police. Stay away from that woman! She is not good." According to the facts or rumors because I don't know what is truth here, while Mr. McKay was still BOCC president, Ms. Denney dump Mr. McKay for Mr. Dean. Also during his term as BOCC President, Mr. McKay had a live in girlfriend and having a undisclosed adulterous relationship with his other girlfriend, Ms. Miller. I would stay far away from McKay, if it is true that he had a relationship with three different women while he was BOCC President, I can see why Ms. Denny would have dump him and I don't blame her one bit.

I don't believe Mr. Dean was an idiot. He was not in his right state of mind. He needed HELP! My heart goes out to Ms. Denney and his family and I don't blame her for her husband's actions. No one knows what life holds for them and a person can not really say what they would do in a situation like this unless they have gone through it themselves. I would hate to be in her shoes. It is sad all away around.

:frown:

"GOD SAVE THE QUEEN"

Why was McKay served a subpoena to this trial?

McKay Tommy Subpoena

Can McKay get past all this stuff to win back his seat?

Attachments

• baynet.hackerman - Copy.jpg
    baynet.hackerman - Copy.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 76
  • emptyprize.hackerman - Copy.jpg
    emptyprize.hackerman - Copy.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 60
  • smt.hackerman - Copy.jpg
    smt.hackerman - Copy.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Annoying_Boy

Ken Rossignol: The harbinger of doom, the keeper of McKay's demons, and the power that takes down "panicky" politicians.

"McKay said that Dyson has ties with Ken Rossignol, editor of St. Mary’s Today. ‘‘For two years that rag was able to beat me down every week,” he said."

‘‘Even today people see my son as guilty of some illegal action,” he said of the counterfeiting charge. ‘‘He didn’t get off because he was my son, he got off because he wasn’t guilty.”

McKay says critics who demonized him helped him lose Senate election

The 836 Acres Known As Hambone Hamlet

What secrets are buried in Hambone Hamlet?

"The Senate Budget and Taxation Committee hearing, one of several on the subject, was prompted by media disclosures last October that the administration had agreed to sell an 836-acre parcel of environmentally sensitive land in St. Mary's County to developer Willard J. Hackerman, who was to donate it back to the state."

"However, lawmakers later learned Hackerman proposed building homes on at least part of that land and that Gov. Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. evidently knew of the arrangement."

"Since then other questionable deals to sell state lands, including some portions of park lands, have been disclosed."

Senators Consider Tightening Oversight of Land Sales After Disclosure of McKay

The McKay Love Affairs

Fact, fiction, or rumors?

What's the real story?

Did they happen while McKay was President of the Saint Mary's Board of County Commissioners?

Why was McKay served a subpoena to this trial?

McKay Tommy Subpoena

Can McKay get past all this stuff to win back his seat?

Talk to us Hambone, give us the dirt!

Clem_Shady

Dear Vrai,

Please come clear-up the misunderstandings in all of these quotes and articles.

Thanks

Your friend Clem

:flowers: