Muslims: Liberals' oppressed flavor of the month

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Until the mosque/prayer room and Koran burning controversies kicked into high gear, I had no idea there were so many Muslim pundits, reporters and bloggers. Now they're everywhere - as virtually every Nonuts thread indicates.

But the fact that Liberals are clamoring to publish every "peaceful" Muslim who wishes to talk should be no surprise. They have a way of latching on to a given group, draining the group's sob story for a while, then moving on to a new host. I am curious if all these Muslim publishers realize they'll be forgotten once a new oppressed minority takes center stage.

I am also curious where all these peace-loving pro-American Muslim publishers were hiding in the wake of Fort Hood and the underwear bomber [last Christmas]. They seemed to give lukewarm responses to those incidents, at best. (Not to mention all the U.S. flag burnings, Bible burnings, and chants for "death to America". I mean, I wouldn't want to get all crazy and expect them to practice what they preach or anything...)

:shrug: