Fritz: $5,000 and that DWI Goes Away

Clem_Shady

"Fritz was asked about specific donations, including whether individual donations of as much as $5,000 to the county's public schools had been made to resolve charges of drunk driving.

"I think there was one," Fritz said. "Through the years, it would generally be a case where someone would get a probation before judgment anyway."

And now Dick Fritz wants us to believe Mattingly is as bad as OJ Simpson:

"The prosecutor took a dive. I've never seen the likes of such in my life," Fritz said Friday at his office, comparing the result to the acquittal in 1995 of an ex-NFL player on murder charges."

"John Mattingly now has a reputation with a few other people as a member of the O.J. Simpson Club," Fritz said. "The only difference is O.J. Simpson stood trial."

Fritz: ‘Prosecutor took a dive' in case against Mattingly

The-TRUTH

St. Mary's State's Attorney Richard D. Fritz (R) sought Friday to link his fall election opponent to a plea deal by the opponent's real-estate partner to conspiring to influence a witness in a shooting case.

Fritz also commented on a special prosecutor's decision to make the plea deal last Thursday with Daniel Jason Brown, and her decision to dismiss all remaining charges against Democratic state's attorney candidate John A. Mattingly Jr.

"The prosecutor took a dive. I've never seen the likes of such in my life," Fritz said Friday at his office, comparing the result to the acquittal in 1995 of an ex-NFL player on murder charges.

"John Mattingly now has a reputation with a few other people as a member of the O.J. Simpson Club," Fritz said. "The only difference is O.J. Simpson stood trial."

Mattingly, earlier acquitted at a trial of theft charges from a real-estate transaction with three Baltimore area women, was spared this week from another trial, on charges of attempting to influence a witness in the 2007 assault case against Terry Anthony Clarke and conspiring to influence another witness. The charges were dismissed last week by Prince George's Assistant State's Attorney Isabel Cumming, who also dropped charges against Mattingly from the handling of his client's proceeds from a lawsuit settlement.

Fritz said that Mattingly's lawyer, Clarke Ahlers, "spilled her blood all over the courtroom. Quite simply, she was outgunned, outmanned and so timid that I feel that she was fearful of going forward."

Fritz requested the special prosecutor after one of his own assistants obtained original indictments in the case. "I would have loved to prosecute it myself," Fritz said. "I'm not a timid prosecutor."

Fritz issued a "press release" that day with Brown's jailhouse mugshot, and a narrative stating that Brown pleaded to "conspiring with attorney John Mattingly" to influence a witness in Clarke's case.

At Brown's plea hearing last week in a Prince George's County courtroom, Cumming submitted and read from a written plea agreement stating that Mattingly advised Clarke to take $20,000 cash from his bank account, "for Mattingly to hold for various expenses." Mattingly and Clarke met to discuss strategies in Clarke's case, the plea agreement states, and "a plan was devised to approach the victims in Clarke's case and offer ‘civil settlements,' … [through which] the victims would be encouraged not to proceed with the criminal prosecution."

Themis

"Fritz was asked about specific donations, including whether individual donations of as much as $5,000 to the county's public schools had been made to resolve charges of drunk driving.

"I think there was one," Fritz said. "Through the years, it would generally be a case where someone would get a probation before judgment anyway."

And now Dick Fritz wants us to believe Mattingly is as bad as OJ Simpson:

"The prosecutor took a dive. I've never seen the likes of such in my life," Fritz

Fritz: ‘Prosecutor took a dive' in case against Mattingly

I do recall Mattingly asking for a Special Prosecutor in Jan 2010 soon after
he was charged. His request was denied.
Fritz only baled out of the case one week after Grand Jury Witness's flied sworn affidavits with the court say ing that the prosecutor from Fritz's office had tried to influence their testimony before they appeared the Grand Jury. One Grand Jury Witness stated that Ass't SA Daniel J White had told her "If your not my witness then you're a Co-Conspirator.
Which the witness took to mean-if you don't say what i want, I'll bring charges against you.
The States own witness's at the first trial admiited that after 4 visits to their home in Balt. by White that their testimony at Mattingly's trial in July was much different than their original statement (this statement was only brought to light 2 days before the trial.. The detective who recorded Whites interview during the first visit testified to its authenticity).
White had sworn to the Judge on 2 different occssions before he(White) was removed from the case that he had given the court all of his evidence.
Fritz talks tough now, but you know what they say about talk.
I predicted in previous posts that Fritz would blame the Special Prosecutor
for messing up the case he and White so carelessly manufactured against Mattingly. Ms Cummin has had a long career as a prosecutor that far out shines Richard Fritz's. She kept her career largely untarnished until she was asked to come to Saint Mary's where he immediately stepped in a big smelly heap of FRitz S--t. When she finally go tired of the stink, and cleaned it off- Fritz said she blew his case Fritz tried to rid himself of his own stink whe he fell in his own S--t, and gave the case up.
I also predicted that Fritz would sacrifice Daniel White in order to save his own A--. Lets wait and see what happens next.
Maybe we should compare Richard Fritz to John Gotti, and start calling him the "TEFLON S.A."
Fritz didn't have anything to say to these folk's

Dolan Media Company -- Dolan Media Newswire Story

:buddies:

Last edited:

Woodyspda

Thanks for reminding folks Clem... that there are still a few stones that have not been turned over.

Mr. Mattingly has a long way to go before all of his skeletons are buried.

Ironic that Mr. Clarke isn't looking for his deposit back.

Clem_Shady

Holy crap!

"Rossignol’s paper covered the Mattingly and Brown cases prior to the July sale to Clarke. While the new owner kept him on as a consultant, Rossignol said that Clarke instructed him to avoid writing about Fritz."

“So, the biggest story of the year,” Rossignol said, “the paper has to take a pass.”

:yikes:

Clem_Shady

:jerry:

Clem posted a link to the copy righted material you have posted.:dork:
You plagiarized material Clem provided for your reading enjoyment.:yikes:
Now the forum police will get you.:killingme

Well if history holds true, she's now going to copy and paste the same thing into every Fritz post in here.

:coffee:

Themis

Holy crap!

"Rossignol’s paper covered the Mattingly and Brown cases prior to the July sale to Clarke. While the new owner kept him on as a consultant, Rossignol said that Clarke instructed him to avoid writing about Fritz."

“So, the biggest story of the year,” Rossignol said, “the paper has to take a pass.”

:yikes:

:yay:

The-TRUTH

Its amazing that Daniel Brown Business partner of John Mattingly admitts to Prosecutor that he conspired with his partner about the 20K for a plea bargain and Mattingly gets off. Problem is that everyone with intelligence already understands what John Mattingly is about(Dishonesty)Lol. Clem/Themis(Same People) dont completely understand what is getting ready to happen on a federal level, but then again I wouldnt expect that they would!!!! due to lack of Honesty, integrity, pride, and just plain common respect for their community.

Themis

Thanks for reminding folks Clem... that there are still a few stones that have not been turned over.
Do you mean like the ones Fritz, and White crawled from under?

Mr. Mattingly has a long way to go before all of his skeletons are buried.
I think a Mortician by the name of "Gansler" has offered his help to Mattingly with that.

Ironic that Mr. Clarke isn't looking for his deposit back.
When Clarke is finally sentenced you will feel the same way he does.
He got off CHEAP!
Do you think any of Clarkes money used to buy Fritz off went to Charity?
:coffee:

Last edited:

Clem_Shady

Its amazing that Daniel Brown Business partner of John Mattingly admitts to Prosecutor that he conspired with his partner about the 20K for a plea bargain and Mattingly gets off. Problem is that everyone with intelligence already understands what John Mattingly is about(Dishonesty)Lol. Clem/Themis(Same People) dont completely understand what is getting ready to happen on a federal level, but then again I wouldnt expect that they would!!!! due to lack of Honesty, integrity, pride, and just plain common respect for their community.

Enlighten us oh lying one, what is going to happen on a "federal level?"

Is Mattingly going to be indicted now for your fake "stealing the firehouse charges?"

:killingme

megahurts

what's happening at the federal level? Is the FBI investigating Fritz for corruption?

FOCUSFACTS

:jerry::shortbus::stupid::brownnose
I love it when you're mad you revert right back to FocucFace(I found out something interesting-Focus Factor is a supliment sold at your retail establishments).
Stop lying after you read the links. An English to Stupid Dictionary might help you to understand better.

:dingding:

FOR THE COMMUNITY EYES:

What THE TRUTH is referring to is the bank scandal with Mattingly's mother-in-law, we all saw that in the paper when this first started. Mattingly's mother-in-law along with Daniel Brown's mom; Anne James processed a loan for over $200,000 for a mortgage loan that Daniel's mom in no shape or form qualified for as she stated in court that she has never made more than $9,000 in any given year of her life. The money Daniel's mother received from the loan institution Heather Mattingly's mother worked at was fraudulent and the cash was divided between John Mattingly and Daniel Brown. Later to get her out of this mess, Anne James (Daniel's mother) filed bankruptcy on the loan. ALL OF THIS IS ON THE MD JUDICIARY SITE! Mattingly's mother-in-law was fired from her job as a result and now this case is at the FEDERAL LEVEL. Good Luck with that Daniel, John, and Heather Mattingly!

Now, due to THEMIS being ignored by everyone on the Forums, he's now restorted to occupying himself by rephrasing others threads to his thugish verbage. Didn't I tell everyone, HIS OWN MOUTH makes him stupid and childish. I can't wait for sentencing day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The-TRUTH

:yahoo::jerry:Damn I guess since everyone is getting tired of the BullSH#t coming out of Themis's/Clems mouth they now have MEGAHURTS! Ha Ha!!!! Despot lol I'm surprised that you even know how to operate one of those oh I'm sorry John looked it up in his Dumba$$ guide to corruption/thesaurus.

The-TRUTH

I just figured it out! If themis isn't Daniel Brown he must be is BOYFRIEND!! Because he sure is in love with John Mattingly/Daniel Brown. No wait a minute themis did say he doesnt really know them Yeah Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:buddies::killingme

The-TRUTH

:jerry::shortbus::brownnose:stupid:
Find something new to say.:deadhorse
I'm not going to ask you to admit your whole reason for being here is because Fritz tossed you aside after he was done with you. Because you are the one used to dumping the men you are done with, you have developed this unhealthy Fatal Attraction for him.
You don't have to admit these things because it's obvious to anyone who reads your rants. ijust realized! Oh My God Themis is Richard Simmons:killingme!!!!!
I just realized you still have access to the St Mary's Today Archives.
Oh My God Clem is KEN ROSSIGNOL:killingme

I can't for the life of me figure out why Richard Fritz wouldn't be proud to have Sweet, Loyal, Wonderful man like you by his side.
Go figure:killingme
:evil::killingme