Michelle Obama "It's Hell"

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Life is 'Hell' for Michelle Obama? So Reveals French First Lady

U.S. first lady Michelle Obama reportedly finds life in the White House barely sufferable.

"Don't ask! It's hell. I can't stand it!" Michelle Obama is said to have told French first lady Carla Bruni during a private conversation at the White House during an official visit by French President Nicolas Sarkozy last March.

FOXNews.com - Life is 'Hell' for Michelle Obama? So Reveals French First Lady

Dontel58

That's why she goes on 100 vacations a year. I'm glad I don't live in a mansion with caterers, secret service and access to a 747 whenever I want it. I say lets have her and a hubby move out in Two years to help out Michelle's Hell:killingme

She's not proud of America anymore???

Cowgirl

"Don't ask! It's hell. I can't stand it!" Michelle Obama is said to have told French first lady Carla Bruni during a private conversation at the White House during an official visit by French President Nicolas Sarkozy last March.

Guess not.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
In 2012, America will solve her problem! :coffee:

I bet if her husband wasn't such a F'up she'd be loving it!

hooknline

:huggy: poor, poor, woman; :buttkiss: Tell Hubby what he can do to make things better :bawl: It is a horribble life of discomfort in that drafty old House. :cds:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
I think its hell for any wife of a president.

The things that get said about their families and spouses can't be easy no matter which side of the fence you are on. I know people will say thats what they ask for, but in an 'offline' conversation with another 'political', just like with co-workers at a job you even enjoy, you may talk to the 'hell' of the job - constant stress, spotlight, or whatever - even though you still want the job. :shrug:

We have so much more to be annoyed at Obama over already... I don't count this among them.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I think its hell for any wife of a president.

The things that get said about their families and spouses can't be easy no matter which side of the fence you are on. I know people will say thats what they ask for, but in an 'offline' conversation with another 'political', just like with co-workers at a job you even enjoy, you may talk to the 'hell' of the job - constant stress, spotlight, or whatever - even though you still want the job. :shrug:

We have so much more to be annoyed at Obama over already... I don't count this among them.

Agreed.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
I rarely believe what the news talking heads say, when I heard the comment attributed to MO; I thought to myself this was made up or taken out of context-sure enough. :whistle: !