Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the deal with this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by cattitude View Post
    There are a few threads on here about him. He has money..he has family, local.... He chooses to live the way he does.
    he wears the bright orange safety vest. Wonder if he ever got hit by a car.

he logs on here all the time. his screen name is baja28.....LOL

all jokes aside, he is a life long resident of the county. i have relatives that went to high school with him back in the 60's. i was told that the county arranged for him a place in the silverhood apartments but he choose not to stay there. i know his name is bill.
    Last edited by laynpipe; 09-20-2010 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laynpipe View Post
    he logs on here all the time. his screen name is baja28.....LOL

all jokes aside, he is a life long resident of the county. i have relatives that wen to high school with him back in the 60's. i was told that the county arranged for him a place in the silverhood apartments but he choose not to stay there. i know his name is bill.
    Why aren't you in school. As stupid as you are, you need every day you can get in a classroom.

Now are you going to cry to board mommy again and have a thread deleted?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICit View Post
    .... i just swallowed... I was lucky

Quote Originally Posted by beachcat View Post
    he wears the bright orange safety vest. Wonder if he ever got hit by a car.
    Nope. The vest has powers that protect the wearer from any harm from motorized vehicles. I hear he has been run over by a buggy or two though.

While hunting a fugitive from St Mary's County in Woodbridge, VA, I had occasion to crawl through a number of these little villages. From a sociological standpoint, it was very interesting. They all have one guy in charge, he controls who stays and who goes. No exchange of money or food, there is little enough of that to go around. These people are frequented by church outreach programs, have opportunities to come in and shower and or sleep at shelters, but most prefer not to. There is also an issue of age, the older ones stay away from the shelters because they cannot defend themselves against the younger ones, so fear is a factor. There is also a code of conduct, where the older ones believe that the younger ones are homeless by choice as opposed to circumstances. One "leader" explained to me that the younger ones are more "Run aways" that did not want to follow their parents rules, anarchists. We are here because it is the only option that we have.

This individual explained to me that he had watched his father kill his mother and then put his brother in the hospital. He said "My father is in Hell now" and didn't offer anything further, but it wasn't difficult to see that he had helped his father get there, and then went off of the grid.

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Mdbtyhtr View Post
    While hunting a fugitive from St Mary's County in Woodbridge, VA, I had occasion to crawl through a number of these little villages. From a sociological standpoint, it was very interesting. They all have one guy in charge, he controls who stays and who goes. No exchange of money or food, there is little enough of that to go around. These people are frequented by church outreach programs, have opportunities to come in and shower and or sleep at shelters, but most prefer not to. There is also an issue of age, the older ones stay away from the shelters because they cannot defend themselves against the younger ones, so fear is a factor. There is also a code of conduct, where the older ones believe that the younger ones are homeless by choice as opposed to circumstances. One "leader" explained to me that the younger ones are more "Run aways" that did not want to follow their parents rules, anarchists. We are here because it is the only option that we have.

This individual explained to me that he had watched his father kill his mother and then put his brother in the hospital. He said "My father is in Hell now" and didn't offer anything further, but it wasn't difficult to see that he had helped his father get there, and then went off of the grid.

Scott
    WTF??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    What do you suggest they do about this person?
    Haul him of to jail for trespassing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrZ06 View Post
    Haul him of to jail for trespassing.

For hanging out in a parking lot?

IANAL, but I would think that the owners of commercial land would have to make it known to someone that they aren't wanted before they just up and have someone hauled off to jail for trespassing.

Otherwise, they could simply have everyone in their store at any given time thrown into jail for trespassing.

There was no indication in any previous posts that the hobo in question has been warned off the property before, and I have never seen any "No Trespassing" signs in that parking lot.
    I could be mistaken. Maybe it was another bald-headed jigsaw-puzzle-tattooed naked guy I saw.

Blog Entries
    They just need to put up a no loitering sign then they could easily get that dirty bum out of there.

A Salute to all on Watch struggler44's Avatar
    he is not homeless, he lives in his car ....I believe his family owns the gas station he stays at and many more

Members who have read this thread: 87