Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the deal with this guy?

Tell me..does he really look like Gollum, as so many have claimed?

I guess a well age one. Always waves when you wave at him or at least when I do . I have talk with him once seems to be ok. Just likes to be homeless I guess. More guts than I have to be out in the card board box world or want to be.
    JUSTME2

Quote Originally Posted by Justme2 View Post

I guess a well age one. Always waves when you wave at him or at least when I do . I have talk with him once seems to be ok. Just likes to be homeless I guess. More guts than I have to be out in the card board box world or want to be.
    We've accused him on occasion of living in his Mom's basement ..but I'll be the first to admit a mistaken identity call if, in fact, the low life lives on the street.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Saw him in the WalMart parking lot this morning.

A Salute to all on Watch struggler44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Justme2 View Post

MY PRECIOUS!!!

5. 11-01-2011, 08:58 PM

Pretty sure I saw him at the gas station Sunday morning? Will look again this Sunday when I pass by there again.

He was told he had to leave the old gas station due to some upcoming construction. He has been parking the car in different places but still wandering the roads. He has parked around the old gas station, behind the King building, on Dares Beach Road by the school property. He isn't going far!!

Anyone else hear this rumor?

I was told tonight that our PF homeless guy was the victim of a pedestrian vs vehicle accident on the night of the bad storm - Dares Beach Rd and Dorsey Rd. I do know his full name but will leave it at Bill. From what I understand, he passed away from his injuries. Not sure if it is true or not but heard it from the medical profession...Anyone else hear this? His vehicle is still parked across from Granado's tire with one of the 2 walkers he owned next to it. No one has seen or heard from him.

Quote Originally Posted by smts View Post
    I was told tonight that our PF homeless guy was the victim of a pedestrian vs vehicle accident on the night of the bad storm - Dares Beach Rd and Dorsey Rd. I do know his full name but will leave it at Bill. From what I understand, he passed away from his injuries. Not sure if it is true or not but heard it from the medical profession...Anyone else hear this? His vehicle is still parked across from Granado's tire with one of the 2 walkers he owned next to it. No one has seen or heard from him.
    I saw this info when it happened, but there was no follow up......

Pedestrian Struck in Prince Frederick

From the comments I thought it was the black dude on the motorized wheelchair, but I saw him a couple of days ago... It could very well be "Bill"... I don't think I have seen him lately...

Quote Originally Posted by struggler44 View Post
    he is not homeless, he lives in his car ....I believe his family owns the gas station he stays at and many more
    Yes, and I was told by a neighbor in law enforcement that he has had some "runins" because that vacant gas station was starting to smell like shiat (catch my drift or sniff), and he wasn't allowed around there anymore, but I always see him in the close vicinity. His car that he lives/d in was parked behind Smoothie King when my son worked there. I don't know if it is still there. I was always curious about his story. Driving by him, and seeing him sitting in his chair reading the newspaper, or just watching the world go by is quite intriguing for me to know how he ended up where he is. I do not, however, understand, why it is allowed. And, I had, also, heard about the tent city behind KMart, so I assume that is true, too. It is all quite sad, and makes me extremely grateful for what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    I saw this info when it happened, but there was no follow up......

Pedestrian Struck in Prince Frederick

From the comments I thought it was the black dude on the motorized wheelchair, but I saw him a couple of days ago... It could very well be "Bill"... I don't think I have seen him lately...
    Oh, dear, I saw your post after I posted mine. Now, that I think about it, I haven't seen him recently, either. I did see him actually in the road at times, so I can see how this could happen. So sad. I am counting my blessings as I post this.

Edit: I am pretty sure your article is about a different guy walking down Dares Beach. I remember reading about that. I also saw some members have seen him lately, so don't think it was Bill, but then again, what do I ever know on this forum? Oh, and hey Hank!
    Last edited by mamatutu; 07-12-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 98