Why is Iranian president allowed in the US?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Iran President Ahmedinejad Threatens U.S. War Without Boundaries If Nuclear Faclities Attacked - ABC News

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad warned the Obama administration today that if Iran's nuclear facilities are attacked, the U.S. will face a war that "would know no boundaries."

The Iranian president, who is in New York for the annual meetings of the United Nations General Assembly, spoke at a breakfast meeting with reporters and editors at Manhattan's Warwick Hotel.

Why?

Dontel58

Because we have the "Useless Nations" here. By the way it would not hurt my feeilings if they packed up and left this Country. Really, what has the UN done for the World?

Dontel58

You may want to research that.

I been researching the UN for a long time and really don't see a reason to support their dog and pony show. Nothing gets resolved there when one country has veto power in the SC and their sanctions against roque nations are useless. Don't get me started on the that scandals plague this
organization, IE food for oil. Besdies helping the local economy of New York City I can't seeing any good from the UN. Unless you know something that I don't know.

bcp

In My Opinion
You may want to research that.
other than take money from the U.S to give to other countries and involve the U.S as a peace keeping force,,, I pretty much dont see any use for them.

oh, and they also want to dictate how the U.S should handle things like gun control.

You know, if the terrorists would have hit the U.N building while the U.N was in session instead of the twin towers, the last 8 years would not have been spent at war, and the American people (the real patriots) would be welcoming the muslims into the country with open arms.

Mongo53

TOP TEN U.N. SLOGANS:

10. If an impotent, bloated bureaucracy can’t solve it, then its best left festering.

9. You can’t spell “unethical” without U.N.

8. Genocidal dictators, beware our non-binding resolutions.

7. Bringing peace to our world (actual results may vary).

6. Tomorrows corruption today!

5. Raising pointless squabbling to an art form.

4. We take bribes so you don’t have to.

3. Try our world famous cheese fries.

2. If troubles around, we’ll be nearby doing nothing.

1. If this is an emergency, please hang up and dial America.

Is the UN considered some sort of Neutral Soil? Like an embassy? Obviously, we have to allow the distasteful people in through the airport and to the HQ, but do we have to allow them off the UN property?

I believe the above Slogans to be so funny, because they are true, the U.N. may have been a good idea, but the free Nations abicated their responsibility in leadership and for the sake of inclusiveness and diversity, its a joke now, nothing more than squabbling committees made up of petty corrupt people looking out for their own interest and acting out of spite and jelously, instead of ultimism.

Last edited:

Sparx

Why

The UN has nothing to do with Larry's question. And a very damn good question it is. Why the hell is that ####### allowed to step foot in this country while holding hostages and making threats against us?

TurboK9

Well they have done a lot to help reduce the population of certain African nations through their direct supervision of genocide. Part of their famine control efforts?:popcorn:

Actually I think that was balanced out by standing aside and letting the rape gangs roam freely.

Silver301

Cool Dude

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
The UN real estate is worth way more than the combined idiots who occupy the premises. Not to mention they owe some of the most money in NYC in parking fines...:coffee:

bcp

In My Opinion
Do you honestly feel that the best way to fight the kind of civilization that exists in Iran is by mirroring the savagry that exists there? The fact that a traveling head of state...even one as hypocritical and inflammatory as Ahmedinejad...can visit our nation without being physically attacked is a testament to our way of life.
you and I may see it as a testament to our superior way of life, but sadly, they do not.
The see it as our weakness and it gives them confidence that they can beat us.
We cant look at these animals like humans at this point, we have to treat them like ants. Ask yourself, do you get rid of ants in the house by petting them and feeding them sugar, or do you pull out the raid and hose the little bastards down.

After the U.S dropped the bomb on Japan, we were feared, and we were respected by the world. We did not go in and surgically remove Jap guy 1 and Jap guy 2, we just simply dropped the bombs, no concern for the civilian loss or the loss to buildings. We just dropped the bomb.
and it worked.
that is the type of action that is going to be required from us before the sand animals wake up and realize that it might be in their best interest to back the F off and find someone else to convert. Because its not going to be us.

Dontel58

The UN has nothing to do with Larry's question. And a very damn good question it is. Why the hell is that ####### allowed to step foot in this country while holding hostages and making threats against us?

I do believe he was here to speak in front of the General Assembly(UN) just like our foes have done in the past, IE Castro and Kruschev. I do believe we have to let them in to present their cause but I could be wrong.

I'm sure Obama wouldn't mind to have him in the White House to ask him to be nice:killingme