Town Hall Candidates Jump Ship

budman473

Seems the SS Rossignol/Jarboe has lost 3 members of the team. According to Dan Morris at the Lollar Town Hall last night him, Matt Morgan and Eric Andersen resigned from the Alliance Slate. Mr. Morris was telling everyone within earshot about the dissolution of the slate. It was my first time meeting Mr. Morris and I was impressed with his sincerity. I am looking forward to meeting all the other candidates over the next few weeks.
i

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Seems the SS Rossignol/Jarboe has lost 3 members of the team. According to Dan Morris at the Lollar Town Hall last night him, Matt Morgan and Eric Andersen resigned from the Alliance Slate. Mr. Morris was telling everyone within earshot about the dissolution of the slate. It was my first time meeting Mr. Morris and I was impressed with his sincerity. I am looking forward to meeting all the other candidates over the next few weeks.
i

Good. I posted in another thread today how disappointed I was to find out that Larry associated himself that closely with Rossignol too. I always gave Jarboe a lot more credit than that...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Anybody forward any links to Jarboe et. al.? Forgive me if I find any potential sincerity from these "politicians" lacking, besides, the damage is done.

budman473

Anybody forward any links to Jarboe et. al.? Forgive me if I find any potential sincerity from these "politicians" lacking, besides, the damage is done.

Excellent point about the sincerity. I guess since it was my first time meeting him I was trying to keep an open mind. It could have been a ploy to gain sympathy for his cause. I better recharge my BS detector before I meet any others. I do have to say Charles Lollar seemed like the real deal and his defeated opponent Collins Bailey was there to introduce him and was very gracious.

Clem_Shady

Good. I posted in another thread today how disappointed I was to find out that Larry associated himself that closely with Rossignol too. I always gave Jarboe a lot more credit than that...

Nice to see you showing your stupidity again in public.

Jarboe's written a column in St. Mary's Today for years.

:whistle:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Nice to see you showing your stupidity again in public.

Jarboe's written a column in St. Mary's Today for years.

:whistle:

of course he has..I've read it many times. I used to love to read Jack's too. At least there were almost always some people contributing to that rag that could write and entertain readers.

That has to do with forming a political alliance..what exactly?

Aside: I think you should insult me some more. I've seen solid evidence that insulting other posters intelligence scores a lot of points here. :popcorn:

Last edited:

tigerbug

to tell the whole truth

It seems funny that as soon as rossignol gave a signal of support to mattingly on the town hall web page - they all jump ship. Just like the dems, they can smell a rat; or would that be 2 rats ? Before long the only support mattingly will have will be rossignol and the village idiot brown. What a dangerous lot! How long before Jarboe takes the hint, or is he too stupid? First thing they should do is to fire rossignol from their web page.

Clem_Shady

You know you've got such a long posting history of being a Rossignol hater that I just can't give your threads any credibility until you can provide a news article stating what you're saying from the candidates themselves.

And your posts very eerily resemble Pete's posts...

Hey anyone know what happened to Mama Leone's? Did the owner finally stick his vendors with bad checks like all his past employees?

budman473

You know you've got such a long posting history of being a Rossignol hater that I just can't give your threads any credibility until you can provide a news article stating what you're saying from the candidates themselves.

And your posts very eerily resemble Pete's posts...

Asking if rossignol stuck his vendors with bad checks is a long history of hating him? Seems he/you doesn't mind slinging untruths but when hit with a fact you scream bloody murder.
Wow imagine how all those folks feel he has screwed out of money

Clem_Shady

Asking if rossignol stuck his vendors with bad checks is a long history of hating him? Seems he/you doesn't mind slinging untruths but when hit with a fact you scream bloody murder.
Wow imagine how all those folks feel he has screwed out of money

So where's your proof about what you're saying about these candidates?

Articles? Quotes from the candidates websites?

Or, are you just lying because you hate Rossignol?

As I pointed out with Pete, tons of restaurants have failed in St. Mary's, but you and Pete are conveniently only dragging up Rossignol's restaurant, because you dislike him and his message.

Pete

Repete

As I pointed out with Pete, tons of restaurants have failed in St. Mary's, but you and Pete are conveniently only dragging up Rossignol's restaurant, because you dislike him and his message.

Because none of the other failed restaurant owners are on a soap box pointing with crooked finger.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Why would anyone vote for people who can't get along with each other BEFORE the general election, to run government for the next 4 years?

BlueOx77

Why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Because none of the other failed restaurant owners are on a soap box pointing with crooked finger.

LOL. And isn't it strange how the restaurant that replaced it in that spot is doing so darned well...???:popcorn:

JusticeMatters

I feel for Larry Jarboe. He is left with John Mattingly. GOOD FOR YOU SENATOR DYSON FOR DISAVOWING YOUSELF OF ROSSIGNOL. I find it funny that Fritz kicks the alliance to the curb and they bring in Mattingly.

Clem_Shady

I find it funny that not a single one of you goons has provided any proof that the accusations in the thread are even true.

:popcorn:

FOCUSFACTS

I find it funny that not a single one of you goons has provided any proof that the accusations in the thread are even true.

THEMIS, did you forget your signed on as CLEM SHADY! Dude, you already made that mistake last week; Forgot which log-in name you signed on as. You really need to be more accurate when you post.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Well there is that nice little article on the front page of the Emptyprize today..explaining in a nicey nice way how 'Larry Jarboes Town Hall Alliance' (didn't know it was 'his'..whatever) has been dissolved because, and I am parpahrasing from memory, "now that the primaries are over, it has served its purpose"

Guffaw guffaw.....

Clem_Shady

Well there is that nice little article on the front page of the Emptyprize today..explaining in a nicey nice way how 'Larry Jarboes Town Hall Alliance' (didn't know it was 'his'..whatever) has been dissolved because, and I am parpahrasing from memory, "now that the primaries are over, it has served its purpose"

Guffaw guffaw.....

This one:

Morris quits Town Hall Alliance slate

I like to hear the real deal just like the rest of you.

Thanks