Free Beer!!!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm really surprised this news article wasn't already posted.

Latest ad strategy to freshen Budweiser's image: Free beer - USATODAY.com

The campaign begins Monday, with the slogan "Grab some Buds."

The hype culminates on Sept. 29, when the brand hosts the "Budweiser National Happy Hour," a bid by Bud to nudge folks to at least try a free brewski. The free samples for those 21 and up range from 6 ounces to 12 ounces, depending on state and local rules.

Note if you don't read the article, they are also planning on doing FB marketing and will give you a free beer on your birthday. :lol:

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
I'm really surprised this news article wasn't already posted.

Latest ad strategy to freshen Budweiser's image: Free beer - USATODAY.com

The campaign begins Monday, with the slogan "Grab some Buds."

The hype culminates on Sept. 29, when the brand hosts the "Budweiser National Happy Hour," a bid by Bud to nudge folks to at least try a free brewski. The free samples for those 21 and up range from 6 ounces to 12 ounces, depending on state and local rules.

Note if you don't read the article, they are also planning on doing FB marketing and will give you a free beer on your birthday. :lol:

Oh hell yea! I wont pay for Bud, but if its free... :otter:

bcp

In My Opinion
I heard a rumor that sex was down 9% also.
Any news on a campaign to up that?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
As someone wise (Vrail) once said "Hey, they know the value of their product..."
I guess so many people have said, "I wouldn't drink that #### if they were giving it away!" they are willing to say, "We dare you!"

On me, their ploy will be lost. Would still rather pay more for better (even remotely good) beer than get theirs for free. If I want water, I have a kitchen... and that's closer. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
I drink Bud Ice. So I dont have a problem with the free Bud.
Too poor to drink the good stuff.

Pete

Repete
One would think instead of giving away free samples AB would explore the concept of investing that money into making their beer taste less like ass instead.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
One would think instead of giving away free samples AB would explore the concept of investing that money into making their beer taste less like ass instead.
"Come gitcher liquid ass! Liquid ass over here!" :alkies:

ImnoMensa

"Come gitcher liquid ass! Liquid ass over here!" :alkies:

Budweiser is one of the largest selling beers in America, it would appear that many people disagree with the elitist beer drinkers in SOMD online.

I maybe drink 5 or 6 beers a year and I dont really care about a certain brand.As long as it's cold.