Employer Bans Blond Hair in Texas?

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
is it just retarded ........

:jerry:

AA with Blond Hair ...

it is just unnatural .......

Guess I'll have to tell my daughter how unnatural she is to be born with blond hair and blue eyes. The very nerve of her.
I guess she didn't learn a lesson from me being born a black person with blond hair, that some ignorant fool would think it was unnatural.

E

EmptyTimCup

Guess I'll have to tell my daughter how unnatural she is to be born with blond hair and blue eyes. The very nerve of her.
I guess she didn't learn a lesson from me being born a black person with blond hair, that some ignorant fool would think it was unnatural.

ah huh ....... I am reasonably sure 99.9 % of the AA I have seen with Blond hair came from a bottle ... IMHO it is silly ..... as much as blacks claim to hate whitey, and their women go coloring their blond ... :killingme

I knew a Cajun that had Blue eyes ......

E

EmptyTimCup

Yeah, because every other hair color you see on women is one that came from God, right?

not at all, when my daughter showed up @ 15 for her weekly visit and her hair was Blue ... I let her know just how ignorant I though it was

and for the record, I do not think the employer was correct either .... just that blacks look silly with a blond weave in ....... :popcorn:

:evil:

Sparx

Te only thing here that suprises me is that fox news seems to be on the side of the employees and not the corporation. Strange for them.

bcp

In My Opinion
that blacks look silly with a blond weave in ....... :popcorn:

:evil:
I agree, like that Beyonce Knowles. She would certainly look much better with a big black afro on her head.
Beyonce_96_COLOR.jpg

She does look silly here with her "blonde" hair. I wonder if she realizes just how bad she looks trying to be all white and such.

I wish she would come on over here and let me have a talk with her in private about this situation.

bcp

In My Opinion
Te only thing here that suprises me is that fox news seems to be on the side of the employees and not the corporation. Strange for them.
Fox tells it like it is. the truth, it is not strange for them to side with the employees at all on this one.

Toxick

Splat
I agree, like that Beyonce Knowles. She would certainly look much better with a big black afro on her head.

I disagree.

She had an afro in Austin Powers.

I think she looks way hotter in the picture you pasted.

bcp

In My Opinion
I disagree.

She had an afro in Austin Powers.

I think she looks way hotter in the picture you pasted.
I should have used the sarcasm smiley. :killingme

She is way hot when her hair is straight and lightened.. how about when she was in her PJs in the apartment scene with him? or,, when she ,,, never mind, got to go take care of some business now.....

E

EmptyTimCup

:whistle:

and none of you guys have seen the Ghetto Fabulous Folks here in PG County

:killingme

Dimwit Child

Chaos and Mayhem
the new movement

if for government to stay out of our lives and businesses. if a business wants to ban something they should have every right to do so. they should be allowed to hire whom they like. not hire based on some abstract bias. not serve customers or serve as they see fit. this is the sort of govt policy the tea party is pushing. welcome to the new world:drummer:

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
If you lived in Texas you would know about big hair. Maybe there will be a ban on women with big hair. As for unnatural hair, I guess Dennis Rodman can not work for them. Are nose rings allow?