Hillary: Cook Stoves for Everyone ....

E

EmptyTimCup

:jerry:

from Glenn Beck's Newsletter .....

Why cookstoves? And why Hillary?

Hillary Clinton is set to unveil funding for a global cookstove initiative that leaves most people scratching their heads, wondering what in the world cookstoves has to do with being Secretary of State. To arrive at the correct answer, stop thinking like a normal free market American and start thinking like an early 20th century progressive. Redistribution of wealth on a global scale. Glenn explains how it works on radio today. ( Transcript, Insider Audio, FREE Insider Extreme clip)

:popcorn:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
LMAO..when I first heard that story this morning I was hoping with fingers crossed that it meant we would be delivering compacted surplus cookin appliances via naval gunfire to Ahmadinnerjacket in Iran.

No such luck. Sigh.

bcp

In My Opinion
she is just talking about green stoves right?
I mean, mines black, I get to keep it dont I?

Matthew

We could also include the surplus amount of lawyers...but wait, Larry already told me that there was some global pollution issue with that......

edinsomd

When do you suppose Hill was ever anywhere NEAR a cookstove? A cauldron, perhaps...

Attachments

• thumbnail_hil.jpg
    thumbnail_hil.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 45

Mongo53

CookStoves? NO, More CowBell! I've got a fever, and the only prescription is..... More CowBell!

bcp

In My Opinion
CookStoves? NO, More CowBell! I've got a fever, and the only prescription is..... More CowBell!
I wonder, if after all the movies he has done, and all the interviews, do you think Christopher Walken ever in his mind imagined that the sight of a cowbell would make you think of him?

So many things hes done, and the only time I really picture him is when someone comments on the necessity in our society to have more cow bell in order to achieve our more perfect union.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
These people have no electricity, no running water, no more than the very basic medical care...and this woman is concerned with their cookstoves? Not to mention these are gas stoves right? Are we going to continue to provide them with gas for the rest of their lives? If they couldn't afford anything but a fire pit before, what makes them think they can pay for fuel? If we don't provide them fuel, they will toss them outside for the goats to chew on and go right back to their fire pit. What a ridiculous waste of time, energy, and money.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
These people have no electricity, no running water, no more than the very basic medical care...and this woman is concerned with their cookstoves? Not to mention these are gas stoves right? Are we going to continue to provide them with gas for the rest of their lives? If they couldn't afford anything but a fire pit before, what makes them think they can pay for fuel? If we don't provide them fuel, they will toss them outside for the goats to chew on and go right back to their fire pit. What a ridiculous waste of time, energy, and money.

Oh come one now..have you not seen the latest offering from Kenmore? It is a multi-fuel stove that will run on dried animal dung, charcoal, or solar power. Thinking about getting one for my own kitchen...thre is always a lot of free bull chit around here to burn in it.:killingme:killingme

Sorry..two cups of coffee and then half way through my first NOS...makes me a bit punchy.:whistle:

Matthew

Oh come one now..have you not seen the latest offering from Kenmore? It is a multi-fuel stove that will run on dried animal dung, charcoal, or solar power. Thinking about getting one for my own kitchen...thre is always a lot of free bull chit around here to burn in it.:killingme:killingme

Sorry..two cups of coffee and then half way through my first NOS...makes me a bit punchy.:whistle:

Sure and it shows how far we have come from $200 hammers, $700 coffee pots, refrigerators,etc. Now we can "afford" to give them away (of course, forgetting to mention, we the taxpayers, are the ones footing the bill and getting snookered again).