**American Idol**

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I'm totally excited that American Idol starts tonight! I'm not totally in love with the purpose of the show, but I LOVE watching the auditions!

:banana: :dance: :banana: :dance:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
The auditions are great, it's amazing how some of these people think they can sing. Those that do make the cut seem to be extremely talented and without the show they might never obtain notice or leave their home towns.

Nanny Pam

I'm with you, PF. The previews they are showing on TV are so funny. Just the look on the faces of Simon, Paula & Randy are priceless.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by mainman
Is the show tonight all auditions? :shrug:
If they do it like they have before... Yes. This is the best part! :biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Kain99
If they do it like they have before... Yes. This is the best part! :biggrin:
I have never watched this show before, but I might give it a whirl...:cool: I wonder if the next Clay is in the bunch...:wink:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Mountain MaMa
Saw on one of the previews that someone threw a drink at Simon. Worth it just to see that...

Oh wow, I missed that!! You're right, that'll be good viewing! :cheers:

lfquade

I like American Idol too. I love the people who come on there who can't sing at all and I about pee my self laughing so hard.

:dance:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by lfquade
I like American Idol too. I love the people who come on there who can't sing at all and I about pee my self laughing so hard.

:dance:

Maybe some depends will help ya! :wink: :biggrin: Just playing.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Tonight was just insane! I think it was rude that Paula rolled, and also that Simon and Randy kept walking out. I know they were frustrated, but still!

lfquade

Originally posted by PFgal
Tonight was just insane! I think it was rude that Paula rolled, and also that Simon and Randy kept walking out. I know they were frustrated, but still!

Yes, it was rude but how else were they gonna get the point out to leave?:wink: I also think Paula left because she was under the weather. I think the show last night was a waste, not very many good singers.

watercolor

yeah yeah
yeah, there were not many good ones out there in huston. Well, we shall see what LA gives us tonight. :)

Anyone gonna watch the friends episode tonight?