Campaign Signs

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Campaign signs have to be down no more than 15 days after the election. Those that made it through the primary have 15 days after the general.

Pete

Repete
I am pretty sure that permanently mounted signs are illegal. Like that one Mattingly has put up by the old 7-11.

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
Ugh... I have to totally agree. I cant wait for all these to be gone. Personally, I dont think there should be signs allowed. If you want to get your name out there, go out and talk to people, do things for the community which you so desperately want to represent. Have people know your name because you are making a difference not because you are freaking obnoxious and have your name posted every two feet!

/end rant.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
I guess it would matter if it were on private property or not...

MD election law is that campaign signs have to be on private property, with the permission of the propety owner. Those in the rights of way can be removed. The 15 day time limit is still in effect on private property.

laynpipe

I was in Calvert on Sunday and noticed several Mike Evans for Sheriff signs were vandalized by adding horns on top of his head. :lmao:

evans is a jerk plain and simple. i go to the same barber as he does and have been in the chair next to him several times. his attitude sucks. he walks around acting like his poop dont stink. cant stand him or his attitude. all the fellas in the barber shop talk the same way about him. :bonk:

CCSD

evans is a jerk plain and simple. i go to the same barber as he does and have been in the chair next to him several times. his attitude sucks. he walks around acting like his poop dont stink. cant stand him or his attitude. all the fellas in the barber shop talk the same way about him. :bonk:
Vote Don Brenneman on Tuesday!!