CRE on FACEBOOK

BOP

We need more folks on the CRE Facebook page! If you live in CRE, check it out!

I don't do facebook.

Now that I'm thinking about it, no wonder nothing's getting done around the Raunch Club...the staff is too busy playing on facebook.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I don't do facebook.

Now that I'm thinking about it, no wonder nothing's getting done around the Raunch Club...the staff is too busy playing on facebook.

Farmville....

Hey there's an idea, CREville, but instead of online, do it IRL and people can got to each other's houses and take care of each others yards. Nevermind, Farmville is probably better.

BOP

Farmville....

Hey there's an idea, CREville, but instead of online, do it IRL and people can got to each other's houses and take care of each others yards. Nevermind, Farmville is probably better.

SMIBville

TurboK9

Farmville....

They have a garden club for this. Join! :roflmao:

TurboK9

I don't do facebook.

Nice 'tude. Here someone is actualy trying to pull people together, and is off to a decent start, and instead of applauding the effort you make asshat commentary.

And we wonder why communities have so little resident involvement any more.

:rolleyes:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Farmville....

Hey there's an idea, CREville, but instead of online, do it IRL and people can go to each other's houses and steal stuff and break into cars. Nevermind, Farmville is probably better.

Fixed :killingme

It's not going to be possible to have a neighborhood touchy feely feeling in the ranch club. It's too big. It would be better if the place was divided into sectors, with each sector having a representative at the board. each sector would be responsible for one amenity and the common areas in their sector. Their hoa dues would go directly back into their "area" making it a little more salient. Right now, its like living in a town, rather than a neighborhood. Smaller pieces are more manageable and avoid the problem of "diffusion of responsibility." People would care more about their representatives if their choice had direct bearing on the immediate area in which they lived, and could stop a small tiny group of people making choices for a huge group of 4,000.

TurboK9

Fixed :killingme

It's not going to be possible to have a neighborhood touchy feely feeling in the ranch club. It's too big. It would be better if the place was divided into sectors, with each sector having a representative at the board. each sector would be responsible for one amenity and the common areas in their sector. Their hoa dues would go directly back into their "area" making it a little more salient. Right now, its like living in a town, rather than a neighborhood. Smaller pieces are more manageable and avoid the problem of "diffusion of responsibility." People would care more about their representatives if their choice had direct bearing on the immediate area in which they lived, and could stop a small tiny group of people making choices for a huge group of 4,000.

Dang no touchy feely? Well, there goes all the fun of going to meetings...

:dye: