20/20 Video #2: Fritz, Rossignol and Rape Victim

Clem_Shady

Part 2: The shocking must watch video of the actual ABC 20/20 interview between State's Attorney Richard Fritz, Ken Rossignol, and Fritz's rape victim.

Themis

Woody, please return to the crisis center immediately.

I saw this for the first time a few weeks ago. I wonder if anyone besides Fritz would call that woman trash, and a liar. Instead of States Attorney, he should be a Registed Sex Offender. I don't care how long ago it happened because he hasn't been any better a man since than he was then.
Those of you who say you will vote for this man because you don't like the messengers who tell the story about his life of crime, corruption, and arrogance will hopefully do so with a clear conscience. I couldn't.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I wonder why Fritz would require a .5 million dollar fund be put aside for him to take the poly? Why wouldn't you do it to try and put to rest the allegations? There's something about his interview that gives me the heebe jeebees. If I were accused of it I would take the poly to clear myself, that or I would throw up a smoke screen and trash the accusers morals.......

Clem_Shady

I wonder why Fritz would require a .5 million dollar fund be put aside for him to take the poly? Why wouldn't you do it to try and put to rest the allegations? There's something about his interview that gives me the heebe jeebees. If I were accused of it I would take the poly to clear myself, that or I would throw up a smoke screen and trash the accusers morals.......

The $500,000 request is like a slapsuit. Fritz knew Rossignol didn't have the money, so it was easy to make the threat.

Did you see the quick smile on Fritz's face at 3 minutes and 13 seconds into the video as he was trashing the woman?

I would say after looking at the victim that she suffers from PTSD (post traumatic stress syndrome).

:barf:

Themis

Part 2: The shocking must watch video of the actual ABC 20/20 interview between State's Attorney Richard Fritz, Ken Rossignol, and Fritz's rape victim.

Saint Mary's County - You have shown what you think of Gang Rapists, and Corrupt State's Attorney's 3 times now.
Can you do it again with a clear conscience?

:coffee:

Lan

Richard Fritz and his two buddies did the right thing. She was asking for it. She wanted it. Not rape. lololololol.

Themis

Richard Fritz and his two buddies did the right thing. She was asking for it. She wanted it. Not rape. lololololol.
I throw these kind of #####es to the curb. They're the most clingy and the most time consuming, since they have no life outside of their relationship with their man.
Much to do about nothing. America's bible thumpers and prudes need to get laid more.
It's because they're all a bunch of redneck bible thumpers here.
This area sure has a lot of bible thumping rednecks.
Lan; said:
Maybe if there was some camel toe or something then there'd be something to complain about, but really, your damn 1-4 year old is going to be scarred more by going to taking them to your local Walmart and seeing nasty white trash that shop there than watching this.
Who Doesn't Like Massaging And Licking Titties?
I love boobies.
I hope all you rednecks have a tree fall on you and die in the hurricane.
Hey momma, what are we having for dinner tonight?!?!
Shake 'n bake baby!!! The real white meat!!! Yummm.
Mmmm, baby, the real white meat.
When is voting day? Too lazy to Google it and most likely if I don't know when it is, I'm probably not going to vote.
If I vote, I'd most likely vote Lollar because I hate old white career politicians. And real change will only come with a new Congress.
For the latter 3 years of high school I would skip lunch and go to the library to read or do homework simply because I had no friends, noone to sit with, and walking in to the crowded cafeteria and eating alone was worse than not eating lunch at all.
College was a bit different and I learned how to make friends more easily as an introvert, and to care less about what people think of me. So the majority of my college years I ate with others normally... but I found that as an introvert I don't mind eating alone nowadays. I actually prefer to eat alone if I have a newspaper, book, or work material with me to do... sometimes long after I've taken my last bite I will still be sitting there lost in whatever it is I'm doing or reading. But if I don't have something to do while I eat alone and am just sitting there looking at my plate and eating, mad bored, then I absolutely hate eating alone.

What a waste of college. Wasted Mommies $. You sound like the type who needs 2 friends to help you get laid too.

megahurts

Nice Try Joker

Joker,

Nice video you made on your PC. Its no comparison to 20/20 though. 20/20 is a national media outlet owned by ABC. Its been on the air for over 30 years!

The crimes Fritz committed were broadcast on national news. He made a joke out of our county in front of the ENTIRE NATION!

ABC is not gonna run a story unless it is real. Fritz was convicted of gang rape against a minor and admitted it on national television. Is this who you want as our States Attorney (the most important law enforcement position in the county).

Mattingly was regarded as a local hero before Fritz started his politically motivated witch hunt against John. He tried to ruin John for one reason -- his [FRITZ's] own personal gain.

JOKER, it is clear you either work for FRITZ or you are FRITZ and nobody is buying your BS. Nice try.

That crime spree you made a video about, didn't you hear ALL CHARGES WERE DROPPED BECAUSE THEY WERE FAKE TO BEGIN WITH.

MATTINGLY FOR STATES ATTORNEY.

The-TRUTH

Joker,

Nice video you made on your PC. Its no comparison to 20/20 though. 20/20 is a national media outlet owned by ABC. Its been on the air for over 30 years!

The crimes Fritz committed were broadcast on national news. He made a joke out of our county in front of the ENTIRE NATION!

ABC is not gonna run a story unless it is real. Fritz was convicted of gang rape against a minor and admitted it on national television. Is this who you want as our States Attorney (the most important law enforcement position in the county).

Mattingly was regarded as a local hero before Fritz started his politically motivated witch hunt against John. He tried to ruin John for one reason -- his [FRITZ's] own personal gain.

JOKER, it is clear you either work for FRITZ or you are FRITZ and nobody is buying your BS. Nice try.

That crime spree you made a video about, didn't you hear ALL CHARGES WERE DROPPED BECAUSE THEY WERE FAKE TO BEGIN WITH.

MATTINGLY FOR STATES ATTORNEY.

Mr. Mattingly Glad to see that you came to voice your opinion along with your cronies Clem, Themis. Do you actually believe the Sh#t that comes out of your mouth. Mattingly a Local hero! Yeah RIGHT!!!! NOt a Chance. The real Heros in this county are the local Volunteer Firefighters and Medics not you. If you consider what you do as heroic you are one sick puppy!

FRITZ IS STATES ATTORNEY and will be for 2011,12,13,14

Clem_Shady

Mr. Mattingly Glad to see that you came to voice your opinion along with your cronies Clem, Themis. Do you actually believe the Sh#t that comes out of your mouth. Mattingly a Local hero! Yeah RIGHT!!!! NOt a Chance. The real Heros in this county are the local Volunteer Firefighters and Medics not you. If you consider what you do as heroic you are one sick puppy!

FRITZ IS A RAPIST and will still be for 2011,12,13,14

How's the Firehouse Caper Case coming along?

Anybody indicted yet?

500 charges, or more this time?

:popcorn:

The-TRUTH

How's the Firehouse Caper Case coming along?

Anybody indicted yet?

500 charges, or more this time?

Once again Douchebag. I never said anything about indictments, but then again your famous for putting words in peoples mouths. I CLEARLY stated that MR. Mattingly/Mr. Brown ATTEMPTED!! to foreclose on a property owned by Bay District Fire Department .Not the fire house or any other Fire House. The Judge Threw it out! And thats exactly how that happened!! Now you can say or respond anyway you feel necessary but all others viewing this post will not believe a word you guys have to say. So in better words you guys will be the destruction of Mr. Mattinglys campaign along with his own Actions.

:evil:

Themis

FRITZ IS STATES ATTORNEY and will be for 2011,12,13,14

Mattingly was and is a respected Lawyer in St Mary's County. I can't find anything anyone said, or wrote about him before Fritz tried to ruin his reputation. If he still manages to steal the election from Mattingly Fritz won't last 6 month's in office before the AG's Office comes down on him. He's been busted this time! At the very least, he will retire for health reasons but he deserves much worse.. Danny White will resign and move out of MD. That is if he isn't charged for his crimes in the Mattingly affair.
I don't think Gansler wants the bad press and embarrassment to MD's Judicial System that would be caused if they tried Fritz for what he has done, and like he deserves.
I do agree with you that the hero title should be left to people like you mentioned. VolunteerFirefighters, and Emergency Personnel everywhere are Hero's, and deservedly so.

FOCUSFACTS

Mattingly was and is a respected Lawyer in St Mary's County. I can't find anything anyone said, or wrote about him before Fritz tried to ruin his reputation. If he still manages to steal the election from Mattingly Fritz won't last 6 month's in office before the AG's Office comes down on him. He's been busted this time! At the very least, he will retire for health reasons but he deserves much worse.. Danny White will resign and move out of MD. That is if he isn't charged for his crimes in the Mattingly affair.
I don't think Gansler wants the bad press and embarrassment to MD's Judicial System that would be caused if they tried Fritz for what he has done, and like he deserves.
I do agree with you that the hero title should be left to people like you mentioned. VolunteerFirefighters, and Emergency Personnel everywhere are Hero's, and deservedly so.

Fritz can't steal an election from anybody, it's referred to as WINNING! John Mattingly's previous law firm had him booted out because of his terrible business practices and that was years ago. Although, I will agree it was a smart move on both Daniel and John's part to appear as if John Mattingly is running for State's Attorney and that Fritz is just out to get him; but it won't work when the civil trials start.

Clem_Shady

Fritz can't steal an election from anybody, it's referred to as WINNING! John Mattingly's previous law firm had him booted out because of his terrible business practices and that was years ago. Although, I will agree it was a smart move on both Daniel and John's part to appear as if John Mattingly is running for State's Attorney and that Fritz is just out to get him; but it won't work when the civil trials start.

I can't wait for your trial to start.

Land Shark!

JusticeMatters

Magahurts...aka...John Mattingly- You are a hero in your own mind, and Danny Brown's. I guess that's what makes you great partners. What is sad, you both are still partners to this day. Brown a convict. You are not well respected throughout the legal community. Just go to a bar meeting (not a bar) to find out. In fact, the Democrats are running from you (I didn't see any of your signs or literature at their booth at the county fair), so are the Republicans. Dan Morris bolted the Town Hall Alliance because you were joining. Now, the "Alliance" is out to get Fritz and Senator Dyson. That tells me they are worth voting for.