Please Help Lost Cat

Bgirl22

Please help, my cat, chloe, has gotten out of our house and we can't find her. We are located in Great Mills. We live in the Green View West town home on Chancellors Run road and we are about to move in a week or two and I just can't part with her. She is a calico cat, about 5 years old. Her name is Chloe, she is probably really scared. She is declawed, and is not mean. She is a indoor cat and I don't know how she got out. She has been gone for a week now. She has a orange spot next to her nose and under her chin. She may have on a hot pink collar and a purple heart name tag that has her name and phone number. Here is a picture of her. Thank you for your time. Please call me at 301-863-8046 anytime if you have seen her or found her.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 223

Bgirl22

Oh thank you, I hope she does, I would rather her be in someones home, then outside. Thank you so much for you help

Bgirl22

My husband thinks he saw her on Rt.4 on his way back from Solomon Island. Its was at night and he couldn't tell, but he got out to call her but she was too scared and ran off. I think this was Saturday night. So she could have gotten all the way over there. Here are some other pictures of her that might help.

Attachments

• chloe.jpg
    chloe.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 214

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Consider

Call all shelters, rescue groups, and vets in the area. Post signs. Maybe you've done these things, but it doesn't hurt. Visit the shelters as well, because descriptions can be a subjective thing. She is a calico but some people get cali's and torti's mixed up. Good luck!!! Try the link below and maybe they can get you to others in the area. Search the internet for links...there are many, many rescue groups in the tri-county area.

http://www.toad.net/~hscc/

S

ShellyCW

BGirl, I live across the road from GreenView. I always see cats running through our neighborhood-- I'll keep an closer eye out for yours. It might be a good idea to leave your new number for the next tenents in your current place. Sometimes a cat will find its way home on its own.
I'm sure she's curled up in somebody's house somewhere waiting for ya. :smile:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
Bgirl,

One of my co-workers had found a missing cat. I sent her the picture of your cat to see if it is your Chloe. If it is, I'll be sure to give her your contact info.

Oh yeah... since you are moving...If the number you posted earlier is changing... either post your new # or an email address that you check regularly...