Give Fritz's Rape Victim Justice

megahurts

Get over it Ken, nobody cares about a 40 year old story.

Merlin, I'm sure there are plenty of female voters in St Mary's county who will not vote for a man guilty of gang raping a 15 year old.

In case you forgot, women were granted the right to vote in 1920 and WE represent about 50% of the voting population.

Woman are not inclined to vote for admitted rapists and dead beat dads.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Merlin, I'm sure there are plenty of female voters in St Mary's county who will not vote for a man guilty of gang raping a 15 year old.

In case you forgot, women were granted the right to vote in 1920 and WE represent about 50% of the voting population.

Start a rally then, get the vote out, but until you get a better cheerleader you're just shooting blanks.

jaie

So happy!

I will not vote for anyone Ken has ever endorsed. So Fritz will be getting my vote.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

When did Fritz admit to raping anybody? I missed that.

The-TRUTH

With that being said; Law abidding citizens of this county are not inclined to vote for Mr. Mattingly who unethically has taken money and property from the same citizens. FOR SURE!!!!!:doh:

Clem_Shady

With that being said; Law abidding citizens of this county are not inclined to vote for Mr. Mattingly who "ALLEDGEDLY" has taken money and property from the same citizens. FOR SURE!!!!!:doh:

I'm sure you're right; they'll just vote a rapist back in instead.

:blahblah:

Themis

I'm sure you're right; they'll just vote a rapist back in instead.

:blahblah:

I wonder who the not so honest citizens who are Perjurors, and False accusers will vote for?
Don't matter I guess. I hear theres not too many of them.

The people of Fritz's generation that lived in the County when he, and his friends raped that girl have kept quiet about his crime. They have let this man live in their midst, and do very well for himself financially, and professionally. They have helped elect him to office 3 times times when they should have been doing everything they could to make him pay some small price for what he did then, and what they have allowed him to do since. That woman has three knives in her back placed there by the Voters of St Mary's County. I hope they have enough conscience to not stick a fourth one in her back in November. That will prove that people here don't care about the wrong that's done to others. We'll just have to wait and see if this county wants justice for all, or just likes to talk about it unless it effects them personally.
Fritz is going to go down this time. His arrogance, and corruption have destroyed him wheather he is re-elected or not.
Please vote with your conscience in November.

:coffee:

seeamovie

I am a woman. I am relatively new here to St. Mary's County. I am voting for Fritz because of all of these obviously bias and dishonest threads. It screams desparation. If the man was hired by this guy everybody seems to say was a great states attorney, then he was elected a few times.

I am also a registered Democrat. Looking at the two candidates, the quote, "thou doth protest too much" comes to mind.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I am a woman. I am relatively new here to St. Mary's County. I am voting for Fritz because of all of these obviously bias and dishonest threads. It screams desparation. If the man was hired by this guy everybody seems to say was a great states attorney, then he was elected a few times.

I am also a registered Democrat. Looking at the two candidates, the quote, "thou doth protest too much" comes to mind.

I think they are all on here posting and acting very immature. Really sad that this is all St. Mary's has to choose from.

Themis

Fritz quit his job as asst SA when his boss demanded he account for missing money that was under Fritz's control. Why?
Theres more people here than you think who know what kind of bad man Fritz is.
If someone had protested loud enough years ago when they should have we wouldn't be here doing this today. This all gets tiring to me too.
I don't want you to believe what I say. You should do research on these candidates yourself before you cast your vote.
Thanks

Last edited:

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
Maybe Here is the Loot ?

Attachments

• CampaignDonations.jpg
    CampaignDonations.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 79

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
Your mom should give you back your crayons, obviously photoshop isn't working for you.

I Know but I can't Let those other Nut Job Looney Toons
(Themis and Clem Shady) Run around Here Rampant
without aggrivating the Crap out of them.

But I really would like to have some Crayons :killingme

Attachments

• BayCat.jpg
    BayCat.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Clem_Shady

I Know but I can't Let those other Nut Job Looney Toons
(Themis and Clem Shady) Run around Here Rampant
without aggrivating the Crap out of them.

But I really would like to have some Crayons :killingme

Make sure you get the spell checker crayons.

:popcorn:

tigerbug

to tell the whole truth

How much did you pay her ken? Fritz has spent nearly his whole professional life protecting the citizens of this county and the only thing you can do is lie, lie, lie and attempt to destroy those in public service - you know you are a sick human being who hid at your mama house because you can't own anything in your own name; declare bankruptcy how many times? Pay your debts you bum! I'm still waiting for my pizza; oh, callaway is making a mint in the same location. You are a failure - go away you bum.

Themis

How much did you pay her ken? Fritz has spent nearly his whole professional life protecting the citizens of this county and the only thing you can do is lie, lie, lie and attempt to destroy those in public service - you know you are a sick human being who hid at your mama house because you can't own anything in your own name; declare bankruptcy how many times? Pay your debts you bum! I'm still waiting for my pizza; oh, callaway is making a mint in the same location. You are a failure - go away you bum.