We Just Can't Trust Fritz As State's Attorney

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
blah, blah, blah, Fritz is evil, blah, blah, blah. (and I didn't even have to watch the video)

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'm guessing you're on duty to cover damage control today, huh?

:lmao:
Actually had no opinion on AG before you started your little crapfest, I'll probably go back to that opinion after the election. (I really doubt that I will have any professional dealings with the AG)

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
Mattingly Campaign Sinking Fast......

Attachments

• SinkingFast.jpg
    SinkingFast.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 191

Clem_Shady

Hey Joker,

I'm wondering if Fritz was behind on his child support (again) and used the missing loot to pay his ex, so she wouldn't drag him back into court (again).

What say you?

:popcorn:

The-TRUTH

Hey Joker,

I'm wondering if Fritz was behind on his child support (again) and used the missing loot to pay his ex, so she wouldn't drag him back into court (again).

What say you?

No! Actually Mr. Brown is behind on his child support and it is up for enforcement. Again no sense in quoting the judiciary case search for those of you that already know this. crazy thing is Mr. Brown had a court date this week and guess what no themis. Huh!

Clem_Shady

No! Actually Mr. Brown is behind on his child support and it is up for enforcement. Again no sense in quoting the judiciary case search for those of you that already know this. crazy thing is Mr. Brown had a court date this week and guess what no themis. Huh!

It's really sad what Fritz has done to both the Brown and Mattingly families financially, defending themselves against all those trumped up charges.

What's the reason Fritz didn't pay his child support? It wasn't like he didn't have a job at the courthouse as an Assistant State's Attorney when he was supposed to be paying.

Fritz the Deadbeat Dad

Themis

I didn't know Brown had court this week. I am only concerned with what Fritz did to them. I personally don't care about your lawsuit. You're the ones who keep it alive on the forums. We both know the truth about the lawsuit and can leave it at that, or you can continue as you have been. One thing you should think about is that when the suit is decided the results will make the local papers, and someone is going to look like a Donkey whichever way it goes. I don't care to know whats happening with Brown otherwise, and I don't go to court with him for his other problems
The funny thing is that Brown would like all of this to end, and was trying to work on John about settling your lawsuit up until the time of the Hysterical, obnoxious, and obscene phone call to Mattingly a couple of monrh's ago. That pretty much sealed the deal. Mattingly is still steamed about it. You've made numerous calls to Mattingly seeking a settlement. Maybe with time he will soften his attitude, and I'm sure you still have plenty of time before the suit goes to trial. Keep trying.

:coffee:

FOCUSFACTS

I didn't know Brown had court this week. I am only concerned with what Fritz did to them. I personally don't care about your lawsuit. You're the ones who keep it alive on the forums. We both know the truth about the lawsuit and can leave it at that, or you can continue as you have been. One thing you should think about is that when the suit is decided the results will make the local papers, and someone is going to look like a Donkey whichever way it goes. I don't care to know whats happening with Brown otherwise, and I don't go to court with him for his other problems
The funny thing is that Brown would like all of this to end, and was trying to work on John about settling your lawsuit up until the time of the Hysterical, obnoxious, and obscene phone call to Mattingly a couple of monrh's ago. That pretty much sealed the deal. Mattingly is still steamed about it. You've made numerous calls to Mattingly seeking a settlement. Maybe with time he will soften his attitude, and I'm sure you still have plenty of time before the suit goes to trial. Keep trying.

:coffee:

SETTLE??????????

ONLY MATTINGLY LOOKS LIKE THE ***
I haven't called you once DANIEL and your text messages and picture messages to my phone will prove it in court and every day you develop more witness's for me by running your mouth.

THE PEOPLE YOU DESCRIBE ON THE FORUMS ARE YOU AND JOHN MATTINGLY and you want us to believe it's the state's attorney's office, well that won't happen with your victims still alive and living well. I will continue to live my happy life with my wonderful, beautiful family in this majestic county while you fight the war THE TWO OF YOU CREATED!!!!!!!!!!

Clem_Shady

SETTLE??????????

I haven't called you once DANIEL and your text messages and picture messages to my phone will prove it in court and every day you develop more witness's for me by running your mouth.

THE PEOPLE YOU DESCRIBE ON THE FORUMS ARE YOU AND JOHN MATTINGLY and you want us to believe it's the state's attorney's office, well that won't happen with your victims still alive and living well. I will continue to live my happy life with my wonderful, beautiful family in this majestic county while you fight the war THE TWO OF YOU CREATED!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody she talks to in here is Daniel.

Somebody call the fruit-cake catcher.

:jameo:

Themis

Everybody she talks to in here is Daniel.

Somebody call the fruit-cake catcher.

:jameo:
You may have just insulted a lot of fruit cakes.
Is it me, or do you think we attract a rather strange group to interact with?
Sh'e just a spoiled brat who's used to getting her way by throwing tantrums.
She's probably sitting at her computer holding her breath till she turns blue.
I'm going to look for a hysterical kook repealant with a money back quarantee. I don't think Agent Orange could make that weed wither.
I wonder how many new passport applications will be filed by people in Leonardtown when a Grand Jury in Baltimore is announced by AG Gansler about the way this affair went down here. Probably be plenty of office space available. But a shortage of depends.
:buddies:

Clem_Shady

SETTLE??????????

I'm guessing your absent this morning because you're in church seeking forgiveness for all the lies you told this week about Brown and Mattingly.

Bad news: you're still going to hell with me.