Project Grad: It's Time to Audit the Fritz!

Clem_Shady

State's Attorney Richard Fritz is trying to scare us. He wants us to believe Project Grad is in peril if he's not re-elected.

"If Mr. Mattingly has his way," Fritz said Friday, "you can end Project Graduation, you can end community service programs and you'd end up collapsing the bad check program which is supported off of donations."

But what do average citizens really know about Project Grad and the money that funds it? The truth is most of us know virtually nothing. Worse, we know Fritz and his cronies aren't washing cars or selling cupcakes to fund Project Grad; they're cutting deals like this:

"Fritz was asked about specific donations, including whether individual donations of as much as $5,000 to the county's public schools had been made to resolve charges of drunk driving."

"I think there was one," Fritz said."

What are we really accomplishing here? On one hand, Fritz says Project Grad is protecting our kids on graduation night. But on the other hand, the truth is our kids could easily get killed when the school bus they're required to ride in to get back and forth to Project Grad gets hit by a drunk driver that Fritz turned loose for $5,000.

Even more disturbing: where's the Project Grad money? Who handles it? Who decides how the money will be spent. Who decides what case qualifies for the Project Grad Justice System?" How does the public know who benefitted from the "Project Grad Justice System?"

We also have to ask if the insurance companies are being defrauded by the "Project Grad Justice System?" Insurance pricing is based on the risk of the driver: how do you price risk when traffic offenses get swept under the rug. Is this the reason we have so many endless, horrific car wrecks in Saint Mary's County.

Finally, can we even trust Fritz to be involved in handling any kind of money?

"We had a drug fund that was not audited by the county, but was administered by Fritz," said Dorsey. "He would not account for the money. I told him to give an accounting of the money and instead, he quit."

I call on you, the citizens of Saint Mary's County to "Audit the Fritz."

The quote in the article above used to located at this url:

www.stmarystoday.com/dorsey_blasts_fritz_over_failing.htm

Click it!

You'll find out that it's gone. The Saint Mary's Today archives of Fritz's dirty history in office are disappearing.

The question is why?

References:

Fritz: ‘Prosecutor took a dive' in case against Mattingly

Dorsey Blasts Fritz Over Failing To Account For Drug Funds

Do you duty and "Audit the Fritz!"

Clem_Shady

Dear BlueOx77

Quit lurking and looking for a scoop.

Get your calculator.

Get your notepad.

Get your video camera.

And get over there and "AUDIT THE FRITZ!"

:popcorn:

dontknowwhy

Ken, would you please get a life!! If your dumb ass hadnt sold your paper like you did your soul, you could still be in charge of your archives...then you could've run all these old stories again in the public's best interest...BTW...nobody liked your rag!!

tigerbug

to tell the whole truth

Hey ken; I mean clem - tell us how many times you have gone bankrupt- then you can talk about fritz. Pay your bills you bum - I'm still waiting for my pizza. if there is one person in thee whole world who does not know how to deal with money, it is you. oh, a first time drunk driver gets a 250 fine and does not lose license - so get it straight. I don't think any state's attorney works for the "rip off" insurance industry. sooo go drink some more cool aid.

Clem_Shady

Hey ken; I mean clem - tell us how many times you have gone bankrupt- then you can talk about fritz. Pay your bills you bum - I'm still waiting for my pizza. if there is one person in thee whole world who does not know how to deal with money, it is you. oh, a first time drunk driver gets a 250 fine and does not lose license - so get it straight. I don't think any state's attorney works for the "rip off" insurance industry. sooo go drink some more cool aid.

:popcorn:

Themis

State's Attorney Richard Fritz is trying to scare us. He wants us to believe Project Grad is in peril if he's not re-elected.

"If Mr. Mattingly has his way," Fritz said Friday, "you can end Project Graduation, you can end community service programs and you'd end up collapsing the bad check program which is supported off of donations."

But what do average citizens really know about Project Grad and the money that funds it? The truth is most of us know virtually nothing. Worse, we know Fritz and his cronies aren't washing cars or selling cupcakes to fund Project Grad; they're cutting deals like this:

"Fritz was asked about specific donations, including whether individual donations of as much as $5,000 to the county's public schools had been made to resolve charges of drunk driving."

"I think there was one," Fritz said."

What are we really accomplishing here? On one hand, Fritz says Project Grad is protecting our kids on graduation night. But on the other hand, the truth is our kids could easily get killed when the school bus they're required to ride in to get back and forth to Project Grad gets hit by a drunk driver that Fritz turned loose for $5,000.

Even more disturbing: where's the Project Grad money? Who handles it? Who decides how the money will be spent. Who decides what case qualifies for the Project Grad Justice System?" How does the public know who benefitted from the "Project Grad Justice System?"

We also have to ask if the insurance companies are being defrauded by the "Project Grad Justice System?" Insurance pricing is based on the risk of the driver: how do you price risk when traffic offenses get swept under the rug. Is this the reason we have so many endless, horrific car wrecks in Saint Mary's County.

Finally, can we even trust Fritz to be involved in handling any kind of money?

"We had a drug fund that was not audited by the county, but was administered by Fritz," said Dorsey. "He would not account for the money. I told him to give an accounting of the money and instead, he quit."

I call on you, the citizens of Saint Mary's County to "Audit the Fritz."

The quote in the article above used to located at this url:

www.stmarystoday.com/dorsey_blasts_fritz_over_failing.htm

Click it!

You'll find out that it's gone. The Saint Mary's Today archives of Fritz's dirty history in office are disappearing.

The question is why?

References:

Fritz: ‘Prosecutor took a dive' in case against Mattingly

Dorsey Blasts Fritz Over Failing To Account For Drug Funds

Do you duty and "Audit the Fritz!"