Freedom Can Go To He--

NCalif

Attachments

• ShariaFreedom.JPG
    ShariaFreedom.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 101

Vince

And when it happens here, our government officials will be just as tolerant. For me this comes under the heading of conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States and not Freedom of Speech or Freedom to protest because, obviously, they don't belief in freedom as their sign states.

TurboK9

And when it happens here, our government officials will be just as tolerant. For me this comes under the heading of conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States and not Freedom of Speech or Freedom to protest because, obviously, they don't belief in freedom as their sign states.

Perhaps.

I for one, however, will not.

The day Sharia based law is imposed upon myself, my family, my countrymen, that is the day I go to war against my beloved nation. I will die fighting against it even if it means at the hands of my own goverment.

:yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
Perhaps.

The day Sharia based law is imposed upon myself, my family, my countrymen, that is the day I go to war against my beloved nation. I will die fighting against it even if it means at the hands of my own goverment.

:yay:
You wont be alone.
Im not understanding why we cant kill these bastards in the street right now.

I say we call it BCP law. Anyone in the U.S that is holding a sign, speaking out loud or wearing clothing that supports sharia law can be shot, run over or beat with a baseball bat until dead.

TurboK9

You wont be alone.

I say we call it BCP law. Anyone in the U.S that is holding a sign, speaking out loud or wearing clothing that supports sharia law can be shot, run over or beat with a baseball bat until dead.

:rofl:

I like it.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
You wont be alone.
I totally agree but this is why an islamic take over won't be happening too soon in the USA. Most Americans will not allow those towel heads to rule them. The stupid liberals will, but not the smart Americans.

America will rise up without the government backing. Freedom is our lifestyle and no one will take it from us without a major blood bath. However, after another generation or two goes by, liberals will be the ruling class in the USA and then the end of America will come. Hopefully I'll be "outta this world" by then.

I plan to fight to the death for my God, my country and my freedom if needed. No cave dwelling, towel headed, satan worshipping, throwback will take my freedom...

I know this sounds rough but we should make them feel as unsafe here as they make us feel over there. Too bad for those who came here to escape sharia law because, if they don't speak out against it here, they are part of the problem too IMO!

If we'd just stand up to them here and kicked their butts back into the stone age, where they currently live, we wouldn't have any problems with them. Our lack of taking a stance is going to be the end of us one day. We cannot forsake our freedoms for this type of "freedom of religion".

If you have a problem with what I say here, just remember: it will be YOUR grandkids that will be executed and placed in bondage one day because of the ignorant Obama voters who wanted "change". You all had better think really hard about EVER voting Democrat again...

TurboK9

I don't see it. I guess we need to see some supporting evidence one way or the other. It is just that they have had these types of signs at their demonstrations before.

That, and the effort to get the text to follow the bends and folds in the signs so accurately would be insane. Any faker would have used cardboard backed, FLAT signs, not loose paper wobbly foldy signs.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That, and the effort to get the text to follow the bends and folds in the signs so accurately would be insane. Any faker would have used cardboard backed, FLAT signs, not loose paper wobbly foldy signs.
Wouldn't be as 'insane' of an effort as you think... but yeah, most fakers would not go through that much trouble.

Other Muslim protest signs have been passed around the Net with one kind of caption or another. Pro-Muslim groups get upset because the caption is wrong, even though they cannot deny that the signs are real. :rolleyes:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Of course not. I am commenting ONLY on the signs. They seem unusually belligerent and look PS to me.

I know PS is a powerful program, but if you look at the guy in the center front between the first and second photo the print is too exact on the sign for me to believe it was PSed. I don't find it anymore impossible to believe these radical Muslims would be so brazen to have these signs than the Westboro church at military funerals.

If we were to see these kinds of protests in this country what would really be done about it?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Looks a little fake-y/strange to me too... esp the random red-headed white lady behind the crowd..would you be standing there while they did that?

TurboK9

Looks a little fake-y/strange to me too... esp the random red-headed white lady behind the crowd..would you be standing there while they did that?

Random? What makes you think she isn't Muslim? Because she's white? Maybe she's wearing shoe bombs!! :jameo: