What kinds of...

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
... candy are you guys looking forward to this coming sugary holiday?

Not a big fan of candy corn... but most anything chocolate is good by me. :biggrin:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I like the candy corn with the brown layer at the bottom. I'm not sure what flavor they are, but they taste better. :smile:

hvp05

I like the candy corn with the brown layer at the bottom. I'm not sure what flavor they are, but they taste better.
The caramel ones that people have been posting about? (See attached.) I'd give them a try; I do like caramel.

Nic, have you taken any good photos lately? I posted a new thread/link in the photography forum this morning. :buddies:

Attachments

• candycorn.jpg
    candycorn.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 20

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
The caramel ones that people have been posting about? (See attached.) I'd give them a try; I do like caramel.

Nic, have you taken any good photos lately? I posted a new thread/link in the photography forum this morning. :buddies:
I don't think the ones I'm talking about are caramel. I had to google - it's called Indian Corn.

And I started typing out a response to the second question but it got way too long and rambly for the general population, so I'll PM you. :lmao:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I like the chocolate oranges that used to only be out at Christmas, now they're out all the time, kind of ruined them for me now.

Halloween candy? Not really much out that's not out all year, I see candy corn all the time, not just this time of year.

hvp05

Halloween candy? Not really much out that's not out all year
I think you should come up with your own line of candy... Kat's Candies. Then you can market them when/wherever you want.

What would they be like? :yum: