Is Rossignol a racist?

L

letmetellyou

Some of the cartoons he used to have in his newspaper were pretty racist. Does that make him a racist?

FOCUSFACTS

Some of the cartoons he used to have in his newspaper were pretty racist. Does that make him a racist?

Racist? He's the king of Racism. He consistently slandered African Americans in every paper he published. The Man is a PIG!

If I published what this man wrote I would seriously fear for my life and wouldn't walk the streets, I guess that explains why Ken is hiding behind his keyboard.

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Racist? He's the king of Racism. He consistently slandered African Americans in every paper he published. The Man is a PIG!

If I published what this man wrote I would seriously fear for my life and wouldn't walk the streets, I guess that explains why Ken is hiding behind his keyboard.

I'd like to re-read the one he did on the WAWA/Quick Stop in Great Mills..that was entertaining. I think it was when "trigger" Happy Land was around.

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
Didn't the two of you read 'Vrai's" request not to post untrue stories about real people. I know you did "focusfacts" because you responded to it.

The statements you made above are SLANDEROUS, and LIBELOUS! Your stupidity, and ignorance may have opened up a can of worms for this forum that no one here needs, or wants.
FOCUSFACTS- If I was Ken Rossignol I would be on the phone right now with my Attorney. You have finally crossed the line, and shown yourself for what you are. You have been lying about Mattingly because he wouldn't let you extort money from him without putting up a fight.
You have been lying and ranting about Mattingly, Brown, their families, and now Rossignol. Your a disgrace to yourself, and the Mckay/ Johnson names. I hope you are proud of yourself. I really hope that you suffer the most severe consequences possible for your hate filled and slanderous comments on this forum.

Vrai- What are you going to do about this?
I miss St. Mary's Today.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Didn't the two of you read 'Vrai's" request not to post untrue stories about real people. I know you did "focusfacts" because you responded to it.

The statements you made above are SLANDEROUS, and LIBELOUS! Your stupidity, and ignorance may have opened up a can of worms for this forum that no one here needs, or wants.
FOCUSFACTS- If I was Ken Rossignol I would be on the phone right now with my Attorney. You have finally crossed the line, and shown yourself for what you are. You have been lying about Mattingly because he wouldn't let you extort money from him without putting up a fight.
You have been lying and ranting about Mattingly, Brown, their families, and now Rossignol. Your a disgrace to yourself, and the Mckay/ Johnson names. I hope you are proud of yourself. I really hope that you suffer the most severe consequences possible for your hate filled and slanderous comments on this forum.

Vrai- What are you going to do about this?
:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:dork::dork::dork::dork::dork:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Seems 30secondman doesn't like his own medicine. I believe sirs that they are entitled to their opinion, just like you and your alter egos.

BTW, you really should see a quaified mental health professional about your "issues". With proper medication and counseling you should be able to cut it down to one personality / user ID.

FOCUSFACTS

Seems 30secondman doesn't like his own medicine. I believe sirs that they are entitled to their opinion, just like you and your alter egos.

BTW, you really should see a quaified mental health professional about your "issues". With proper medication and counseling you should be able to cut it down to one personality / user ID.

Well said BernieP, I refuse to engage with the forum retards anymore. Besides what I wrote is exactly what exemplified in many of Ken's papers.
Minuteman76 & THEMIS will argue about the FACTS all day long but I don't have the desire to.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You have been lying and ranting about Mattingly, Brown, their families, and now Rossignol. Your a disgrace to yourself, and the Mckay/ Johnson names. I hope you are proud of yourself. I really hope that you suffer the most severe consequences possible for your hate filled and slanderous comments on this forum.?

:killingme:killingme...isn't the above Rossignol the same small-minded man that routinely slandered and libeled a quite extensive list of local characters in his polemic rag, year after year after year? Some would get added to Ken's list..some would fall off..but some, like Harris and Gatton for example, or Frtiz, would remain forever. Obsessions can be powerful things.

Your total lack of perspective would be hilarious were it not also sad..

ftcret

Well said BernieP, I refuse to engage with the forum retards anymore. Besides what I wrote is exactly what exemplified in many of Ken's papers.
Minuteman76 & THEMIS will argue about the FACTS all day long but I don't have the desire to.

I don't believe their retardation is limited to forums.

:shortbus:

ftcret

minutia man is a racist

For one thing I am Not Rssignol, or Clem Shady. I 've enjoyed the fun and games we're all having. He said, you said, she said, blah, blah.
No problem. Are you saying that we should be able to say anything that comes to mind to win this game.I came on the forum to speak my mind about Richard Fritz Clems agenda is broader but much the same.
Because some of you couldn't stand the fact that we thought what we were saying was important enough to suffer the abuse of those with a personal agaenda aginst what we are doing' and we kept sending the same messages that we beleive in anyway.
If you think that calling a man a racist by name is ok then you're as low as focusfacts.

:cds:

minuteman76 - I'm curious as to which of those statements in specific it is that you believe to be susceptible to being proved true or false AND not to be rhetorical hyperbole? I can only see one that has any chance whatsoever of fitting that description, and even still you'd be a long way from it constituting defamation.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Opinions either negative. or positive are one thing. Calling someone a racist because you're too stupid to think of anything else is Slander.

Everbody else seems to be having a good time slamming us back and forth. There are currently more people on the election forum than ever before. All thats fine because its what everybody is having fun doing it.
Name calling is onething, She went way over the line.
You nomally act a bit of a grouch bet your thinking is straight.
But not this time if you think that kind of thing is ok.

Curious you refer to the poster as 'she'.

Act a bit of a grouch? I take offense at such liable! First it's no act, but neither am I a grouch. I just have a low threshold for stupidity. The remainder of the post requires translation from someone conversant in stupid.

As for entertainment, I for one have decided to just be a pest as I find you and your cohorts annoying pests I'll return the favor.

I stand by my statement, based on the little I saw of that rag St. Mary's Today, the party in question took aim at blacks in a manner many could interpret as racist. So, is calling that into question a problem?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
As for entertainment, I for one have decided to just be a pest as I find you and your cohorts annoying pests I'll return the favor.?

:killingme:killingme x10 for me too. Just wish I could devote more time to chain yanking. It's like shooting fish in a barrel....