Fritz Almighty

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Man, if he's capable of everything he's being accused of by Themis, Clem, etc, I sure don't want to mess with him. We might as well not bother voting for anyone else because apparently Rick Fritz is the most powerful man in the world - surpassing presidents and kings. Resistance is futile.

:notworthy

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Man, if he's capable of everything he's being accused of by Themis, Clem, etc, I sure don't want to mess with him. We might as well not bother voting for anyone else because apparently Rick Fritz is the most powerful man in the world - surpassing presidents and kings. Resistance is futile.

Do you want me to honest? I mean really really reality is stranger than fiction honest?

Clem_Shady

Just remember the last time you used your powers to get the herd to run off a cliff.

http://forums.somd.com/elections/215159-vrai-just-too-financially-irresponsible-elect.html

:killingme

ftcret

Can't one of the hot shot programmers/IT people that frequent these boards figure out a way to divert the clem/themis crowd to a 'D-Bag' category and hide it?

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!

I wish we had better choices for States Attorney. Other than the ABC news links exposing Rossignal and Fritz for what they are....I don't care too much about the other SA posts.

Clem_Shady

Can't one of the hot shot programmers/IT people that frequent these boards figure out a way to divert the clem/themis crowd to a 'D-Bag' category and hide it?

You can't "fritz" this like that. We have rights to post just like you do.

:popcorn:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You can't "fritz" this like that. We have rights to post just like you do.

No you don't. This is Vrai's sandbox and she is allowing you to make fools of yourselves. One stroke on her keyboard and you could be history.

Clem_Shady

Mr. Bad Temper enters the room...

No you don't. This is Vrai's sandbox and she is allowing you to make fools of yourselves. One stroke on her keyboard and you could be history.

I heard that's the reason you've had so many MPD's on here.

How many of them got "stroked into history," or are just "one stroke" from being history?

ftcret

Where does she keep her keyboard - Willing to stroke it for her

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I heard that's the reason you've had so many MPD's on here.

How many of them got "stroked into history," or are just "one stroke" from being history?

Name one MPD that's mine. Over 14K posts and you think I have MPD's? Just when I thought you couldn't get any more stupid, you rise to the occasion.