Fritz: The $500,000.00 Idle Threat

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Because he is/was familiar with the concept of the futility of trying to get blood from a turnip? The rag peddler couldn't even keep a small pizza parlor going...not exactly lighting up a neon sign that says "Sue me..I'm good for it!" :killingme

megahurts

If fritz agreed to take the lie detector test regarding the gang rape what question would you want to have asked?

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
If fritz agreed to take the lie detector test regarding the gang rape what question would you want to have asked?

How about

"How much money and Land Did
John Mattingly and his business partner
Danny Brown rob from the good citizens
of St Marys County" ?

Was it a half million ?

A Million or even more ?

How many charges has Brown been found Guilty of So Far ?

When does John Mattingly's Partner go to Court for sentencing ?

Is it true that Mattingly and Brown are now the target of a Federal Investigation?

How many people have now filed civil Lawsuits in Court against John Mattingly
and his many bogus corporations.

How Many Liens are now against John Mattingly and his many companies and LLC's

I Think those Questions would be a good start.

megahurts

Joker those questions have nothing to do with the gang rape, but I get your point. I'd love to ask about the fabrication of evidence in mattinglys trial. Fwiw last I heard it's not illegal to buy land at a tax auction.

Themis

How about

"How much money and Land Did
John Mattingly and his business partner None!
Danny Brown rob from the good citizens
of St Marys County" ?

Was it a half million ? $0

A Million or even more ? $0

How many charges has Brown
been found Guilty of So Far ? 3 midemeanors out of over 300 Charges
When does John Mattingly's Partner go to Court for sentencing ?Oct. 20

Is it true that Mattingly and Brown are now the target of a Federal Investigation? Was ended Month's ago after Mattingly, Brown questioned and Fed's found no reason to persue.

How many people have now filed civil Lawsuits in Court against John Mattingly and his many bogus corporations. Four- 1 Suit for non payment of rent - Judgement rendered for $7,500- plaintif has since released judgement-but release is not showing on case search yet. 1 Suit for non completion of contract- case dismissed, release recieved last week from court. 2 Suits were filed for land theft -1 in St Mary's- 1 in Calvert. Both suits filed by people who had no complaints with mattingly until Danny White told them that Mattingly had stolen their land and coached them into testifyng to that effect before a Grand Jury(they gave perjured testiomony).
Both of their criminal case were dropped before Mattingly was found not guilty by a jury in July of all land theft charges because the states witness's at the trial admitted that Danny White had them change their original statements to fit his charges. A copy of their original statements had been kept in hiding by White, and only discovered two days before the trial.
This document proved that the witness's on whites urging had committed perjury. Since Mattingly's aquittal both parties have been trylng to settle their lawsuits and go back to the agreements they made with Mattingly in the first place.
How Many Liens are now against John Mattingly and his many companies and LLC's 1 showing on case search but released(rent)
I Think those Questions would be a good start.

Dickie, Maybe you shouldn't rely so much on information provided by a proven liar, or his best bud the judges son.

You know as well as eveybody else that 90% of the land Mattingly, and Brown obtained was from tax sales that the owners had an opportunity to redeem before Mattingly could take ownership.
None of this would have evr been a problem for anyone if Fritz and White didn't want to kill Mattinglys chance of winning the election by filing hundreds of false charges against him, that cost him 100's of thousands of dollars to clear himself of.
Tell your friends, the two Dans that they are the ones that should be worried about the Feds now. Mattingly's been found not guilty. THEY HAVEN"T

Last edited:

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
Like I have said many times before,
If Your candidate John Mattingly

had a better moral compass

The voters would probably think better of him.

Choosing Daniel Brown and participating
actively in a business with him is not necessarily
a crime but it does show a lack of good ethics.

That's the part you all don't understand, being found
guilty or not guilty of the law has nothing to do with
one conducting themselves in a moral and ethical way.

There's a lot to be said for treating people right and fair.
whether it's legal is another matter entirely.

A SLICK LAWYER can probably legally trick some poor unsuspecting
person out of their land or money.

But that doesn't mean it's RIGHT.

megahurts

Like I have said many times before,

I don't have enough fake material on mattingly so I have to keep copy and pasting the same old stuff over and over again. We tried making stuff up, but that didn't work too well. Didn't think he was gonna be able to prove his innocence before the election.

You are right Themis, you are right.

Well at least you're finally admiting the truth Dickie.

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
I guess you can't have a civil discourse without
misquoting poor ole Joker and twisting words around
and making up things I have supposedly said.

Same old Lies and Garbage.....

That's all you Boys have is Lies & Distotions...

I am voting to Re-elect Richard Fritz for States Attorney
for St Marys County because he is by far the most
qualified and ethical candidate

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
It's Kind of tough for ole Joker
to reply to your Juvenile remarks
But I guess that's what works
best for you fellas............

Sorry but ole County Boy just called
and ask me to come over and help him
change a tire on his tractor.

See you later kids.............

BadCat

It's Kind of tough for ole Joker
to reply to your Juvenile remarks
But I guess that's what works
best for you fellas............

Sorry but ole County Boy just called
and ask me to come over and help him
change a tire on his tractor.

See you later kids.............

ok.

Annoying_Boy

BSGal is right. Rossignol has been doing business in St. Mary's for as long as I can remember. And he has backers that finance him, so he doesn't really have to turn a profit. Why does he have these powerful backers and what are they getting out of it? I have no idea. But he's not going away, I guarantee you, whether his businesses get boycotted or not.

That whole "paper caper" episode is a great example of how it works with him. He can print "Fritz Rapes Girl" on the front page in huge letters the day before election day, with no details unless you actually read the article on the inside. And that's not considered a violation of any type. But for off-duty deputies to *purchase* the papers with private money (not county funds) was ruled to be a violation of his freedom of the press.

Think about that - someone *buying* his papers is a violation of his rights. And the county had to pay him big buckaroonies for it. Your tax dollars at
work.

Amazing.

:popcorn:

Themis

Why didn't Fritz ever carry through on his lawsuit threat against Rossignol?

bresamil;Generally I ignore what you put up Clem_Shady but in this case..You are absolutely correct. Rick Fritz and his friends raped Carla Bailey. Most true countians know that as a truth. My sister who knew them both well had absolutely no doubt that's what happened.