To The Forum Pukes Wishing To Silence Free Speech

Clem_Shady

To every one of you losers that has called on Vrai to silence me, I say this to you:

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority. it thus exemplifies the purpose behind the bill of rights, and of the first amendment in particular: to protect unpopular individuals from retaliation-- and their ideas from suppression-- at the hand of an intolerant society."

"the right to remain anonymous may be abused when it shields fraudulent conduct. but political speech by its nature will sometimes have unpalatable consequences, and, in general, our society accords greater weight to the value of free speech than to the dangers of its misuse."

"though often maligned (typically by those frustrated by an inability to engage in ad hominem attacks) anonymous speech has a long and storied history in the united states. used by the likes of mark twain (aka samuel langhorne clemens) to criticize common ignorance, and perhaps most famously by alexander hamilton, james madison and john jay (aka publius) to write the federalist papers, we think ourselves in good company in using one or another nom de plume. particularly in light of an emerging trend against vocalizing public dissent in the united states, we believe in the critical importance of anonymity and its role in dissident speech. like the economist magazine, we also believe that keeping authorship anonymous moves the focus of discussion to the content of speech and away from the speaker- as it should be. we believe not only that you should be comfortable with anonymous speech in such an environment, but that you should be suspicious of any speech that isn't."

That said, go eff yourselves losers.

And you know who you are!

:popcorn:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
To every one of you losers that has called on Vrai to silence me, I say this to you:

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority. it thus exemplifies the purpose behind the bill of rights, and of the first amendment in particular: to protect unpopular individuals from retaliation-- and their ideas from suppression-- at the hand of an intolerant society."

"the right to remain anonymous may be abused when it shields fraudulent conduct. but political speech by its nature will sometimes have unpalatable consequences, and, in general, our society accords greater weight to the value of free speech than to the dangers of its misuse."

"though often maligned (typically by those frustrated by an inability to engage in ad hominem attacks) anonymous speech has a long and storied history in the united states. used by the likes of mark twain (aka samuel langhorne clemens) to criticize common ignorance, and perhaps most famously by alexander hamilton, james madison and john jay (aka publius) to write the federalist papers, we think ourselves in good company in using one or another nom de plume. particularly in light of an emerging trend against vocalizing public dissent in the united states, we believe in the critical importance of anonymity and its role in dissident speech. like the economist magazine, we also believe that keeping authorship anonymous moves the focus of discussion to the content of speech and away from the speaker- as it should be. we believe not only that you should be comfortable with anonymous speech in such an environment, but that you should be suspicious of any speech that isn't."

That said, go eff yourselves losers.

And you know who you are!

You miss the point. Your incessant, illiterate and repetitive drivel is like being subjected to waterboarding or the screeching of fingernails on a chalkboard..or both at the same time.

But carry on... if you actually think you are accomplishing something, at least this keyboard gymnastics keeps you off the street and away from children.

Clem_Shady

You miss the point. Your incessant, illiterate and repetitive drivel is like being subjected to waterboarding or the screeching of fingernails on a chalkboard..or both at the same time.

But carry on... if you actually think you are accomplishing something, at least this keyboard gymnastics keeps you off the street and away from children.

The Clem Shady Show, they just can't stop coming to read it.

They could choose to ignore it.

They could stay out of the election forum altogether.

But no, they just can't resist watching the Fritz train wreck in action.

Watch for "The Event," it's coming soon!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The Clem Shady Show, they just can't stop coming to read it.

They could choose to ignore it.

They could stay out of the election forum altogether.

But no, they just can't resist watching the Fritz train wreck in action.

Watch for "The Event," it's coming soon!

The 'event' going to happen before, or after, Fritz is re-elected?:popcorn:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
:buddies:

haha Clem Shady was Fritz's best campaign tool....I know I'm voting for him now! Like someone else said...I want a guy with that kind of power in office!
This is exactly the point. When someone rants and raves incessantly even the most rational person will do the opposite of what they want just to say nertz to you guy.

Maybe it really is Fritz running a reverse psychology campaign.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I'm not going complain Clem but I do get tired of having to sift through all the BS postings that come up everytime I log on; I gave $20. to the site because I use it and wanted to support it, I don't think I want to support it anymore because of all the political crap flooding my screen; maybe something will be done to regulate all the BS paying supporters have to see.....

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
[/B]
I hope one of you is Fritz.
Saint Mary's County is the only place in the U.S. that has ever elected a convicted sex offender (of any kind) as it's States Attorney once. St Mary's has done it three times. i guess some you "itsbobs" will do anything to be number one at something.
We should put that on the billboards for people to see when they enter the county

You are obviously one very young and naive lad. Get to be my age..your view of what happened 35 years prior will change; not change as to right or wrong, change as to its current relevance.

It was almost a half century ago. Who gives a rats arse now?

ftcret

I'm not going complain Clem but I do get tired of having to sift through all the BS postings that come up everytime I log on; I gave $20. to the site because I use it and wanted to support it, I don't think I want to support it anymore because of all the political crap flooding my screen; maybe something will be done to regulate all the BS paying supporters have to see.....

I was just contemplating last week about spending the extra money here and so far am glad it is still in my pocket

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I was just contemplating last week about spending the extra money here and so far am glad it is still in my pocket

I paid and don't have a problem with supporting as it has been a fair deal for me but when someone says "FREE SPEECH" they should open their eyes and see the forrest instead of just the trees. I wish I had a way to not have to see all the political stuff all the time but .......... I can not see it by not logging in but then why would i spend $$ to not use it. Hasn't been like this in the past, maybe people have more FREE time since their sheep ran away from home......

Clem_Shady

I paid and don't have a problem with supporting as it has been a fair deal for me but when someone says "FREE SPEECH" they should open their eyes and see the forrest instead of just the trees. I wish I had a way to not have to see all the political stuff all the time but .......... I can not see it by not logging in but then why would i spend $$ to not use it. Hasn't been like this in the past, maybe people have more FREE time since their sheep ran away from home......

I'll give you $20 to shut-up and get out of the election room.