does anyone get it ?

tigerbug

Does anyone think that clem (ken) and themis are eaten up with fritz? What caused such deep seated hatred? Fritz had won three terms inspite of ken. I would hate to see him support fritz, he would probably lose like all of ken's slate. I think the voters have always viewed ken for what he really is - a lier and jerk. Themis no doubt hates fritz for brown's recent conviction for which he will.be sentenced for on the 20th.
Fritz has served as a prosecutor for 26 years, under 3 different states attorneys. He also served as a public defender. All this while mattingly made his living in land speculation and piggybacking on other lawyers cases.

Themis

campaign sign.jpg Does anyone think that clem (ken) and themis are eaten up with fritz? What caused such deep seated hatred? Fritz had won three terms inspite of ken. I would hate to see him support fritz, he would probably lose like all of ken's slate. I think the voters have always viewed ken for what he really is - a lier and jerk. Themis no doubt hates fritz for brown's recent conviction for which he will.be sentenced for on the 20th.
Fritz has served as a prosecutor for 26 years, under 3 different states attorneys. He also served as a public defender. All this while mattingly made his living in land speculation and piggybacking on other lawyers cases.
:peace::peace::peace:
campaign sign.jpg
these are valid questions.

You probably have access to this so could you post Fritz's stats on these questions when he was first running for SA?

It is obvious he has more experience than Mattingly due to being the current SA (same for any incumbent), so it would be more appropriate to show whether, in comparision, he was more suitable for the job then.

Note: I am not for Mattingly or Fritz at this time.
:yay:

campaign sign.jpg Although he started out in criminal law, Mattingly has preferred to focus more on civil litigation for the past ten years.
His record of winning cases against big corporations has been pretty spectacular. I may be wrong but I can't see what the difference in gathering evidence and presenting it to a judge and jury in a criminal or civil trial would be. The key to winning any case would depend on the evidence at hand, the preparedness of the attorney, and their ability to argue the case in court to achieve a favorable outcome. This Mattingly has done time, and again with good results for his clients. He has experience with appeals courts al the way up to the SCOTUS. I think the values, and dedication of a good manager are often reflected in the performance of the people who work for him. I think that Mattingly has demonstrated time and again that he is willing to put in whatever work is necessary for him to be a winner.
What good is experience if you don't learn from your mistakes, and change the way you do things? His opponent has 20 years experience in the SA,s
Office. He doesn't seem to have learned much from his, and his staff's past failures. If he gets re-elected again it will be a rubber stamp from the voters
that tells him to keep on doing bad business the way he has been. I think it's time for a change of management in the SA's office.

campaign sign.jpg I don't know Mattingly's entire record, but I do know he went to the US Supreme Court and won a case against Discover Card.

There is no entity with deeper pockets than a credit card company. That accomplishment alone is a big deal.

The Supreme Court is the most prestigous court in our land and John is in the company a few other highly qualified lawyers who have won cases there.
:buddies:

campaign sign.jpg Fritz has to outsource his big trials to PG County.

:popcorn:

campaign sign.jpg I won't vote for Fritz.....ur still annoying........:buddies:

campaign sign.jpg He's the Man!
We're Voting for Mattingly!:yahoo:

Last edited: