Crime down 36 % under Fritz

tigerbug

In 1998, crime in St. Mary's, according to NEWS REPORTS was highest in state. Under Fritz, it has fallen 36% - thank you Fritz - of course you have my vote. Mattingly is a person who can't even find $20,000 ; and by his own admission knows nothing about criminal law. He can try all the gutter politics he Ken and his village idiots want but it won't work. I've heard that the residents of Breaton Bay are organizing a protest at Ken's house because of all the trash thrown down by the smut distributors.

megahurts

In 1998, crime in St. Mary's, according to NEWS REPORTS was highest in state. Under Fritz, it has fallen 36% - thank you Fritz - of course you have my vote. Mattingly is a person who can't even find $20,000 ; and by his own admission knows nothing about criminal law. He can try all the gutter politics he Ken and his village idiots want but it won't work. I've heard that the residents of Breaton Bay are organizing a protest at Ken's house because of all the trash thrown down by the smut distributors.

Hey, nice way to manipulate numbers. Why don't you compare the drop in crime in St Mary's since 1998 to the national average.

You will see CRIME has dropped NATIONWIDE since then.

Last edited:

megahurts

1998 was the HEIGHT of the CRACK WAR, so its not very hard to do better when you compare yourself to that era.

megahurts

lets also see your DATA. Its easy for police departments and SA offices to manipulate crime numbers. In fact "IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME".

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
John Mattingly named person
who would most likely blame some one else !!!

Attachments

• JohnBlames.jpg
    JohnBlames.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 58

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

Are you saying we had more crime in St. Mary's in '98 than in any other county in the state? What news reports? You really don't believe that do you?.......Guess next you'll say that statement includes unreported crime.

Clem_Shady

Are you saying we had more crime in St. Mary's in '98 than in any other county in the state? What news reports? You really don't believe that do you?.......Guess next you'll say that statement includes unreported crime.

I've already proven beyond a doubt that Tigerbuggy is nothing more than a notorious liar that's here for nothing more than to protect his boy Fritz.

As for the crime numbers, this conversation would get real interesting if you ran the numbers on Fritz's Nolle Prosecutions, which obviously lower the crime count.

Take the challenge: go one morning and sit in District Court and watch the State's Attorney's office representative show up with a huge stack of case folders, and his response to the judge's roll call of defendents. It consists of "stet docket, stet docket, nolle prosecution, stet docket etc, etc.

:coffee:

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
Poor Poor delusional Clem
still off your meds ?

You really need to get your life
back together.

I know that being fired by the
new owners of the St Mary's Today
was very traumatic for you.

You just need to get a job.....
maybe another Pizza Shop or a job
running a Trailer Park or something
you are qualified for.

Make mine a Large Pepperoni with
extra cheese please.

Or just sit back, relax and have another
cup of coffee. and wait for your social
security check to come, maybe go fishing...

Attachments

• FritzCoffeeCup.jpg
    FritzCoffeeCup.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 44

Themis

campaign sign.jpg
JOKER;4410410 [B said:
Dicky Duke is a Countyboy.
Dicky Duke is a Joker. Do Da. Do Da. All the live long day.
[/B]

avatar9579_1.gif avatar9683_1.gif campaign sign.jpg Dicky Duke says I'm Voting for Mattingly! You should too!

campaign sign.jpg Fritz.jpg Me To! Me To!

campaign sign.jpg
Enough is Enough! Vote for John Mattingly State's Attorney 2010!

Last edited:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
:lol: Themis, how many more graphics do you plan to add to a single post?

I would suggest that you pay heed to the fact that there is such a thing as "too much of a good thing", but I'm curious how many more copies of that billboard graphic you will include at once.

Themis

:lol: Themis, how many more graphics do you plan to add to a single post?

I would suggest that you pay heed to the fact that there is such a thing as "too much of a good thing", but I'm curious how many more copies of that billboard graphic you will include at once.

You're up late
I use an annoyance scale to plant my signs. Everybody gets one.
Jerks like Joker, Focusface, and a couple fo others rate the most.

If you see tigerbug she can have a drool:drool: with this fellow user_full_5714.jpg

Did you know that "ftcret" was hung like a tuna fish?:confused:
Nice talking to you.

campaign sign.jpg
Enough is Enough! Vote for John Mattingly State's Attorney 2010!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
If crime is down I'd give the credit to Tim Cameron as he's the sheriff. The SA office doesnt see them until they've committed the crime.

itsrequired

Hey, nice way to manipulate numbers. Why don't you compare the drop in crime in St Mary's since 1998 to the national average.

You will see CRIME has dropped NATIONWIDE since then.

Sir, while crime has decreased nationwide since 1998, I would urge you to look at crime statistics for Maryland over the last four years. What you will find, is while crime has risen in our sister counties, over all crime has dropped significantly in St. Mary's County.

Now you can attribute that to many factors, but certainly you have to give some credit to the hard working men and woman of the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office, Maryland State Police, and the States Attorney's Office. Without those three elements working together, crime simply would continue to rise.

Now, your disdain for those three entities may not allow you to give credit where credit is due, but that just means you are not being honest with yourself or those who are listening to you.

Clem_Shady

Sir, while crime has decreased nationwide since 1998, I would urge you to look at crime statistics for Maryland over the last four years. What you will find, is while crime has risen in our sister counties, over all crime has dropped significantly in St. Mary's County.

Now you can attribute that to many factors, but certainly you have to give some credit to the hard working men and woman of the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office, Maryland State Police, and the States Attorney's Office. Without those three elements working together, crime simply would continue to rise.

Now, your disdain for those three entities may not allow you to give credit where credit is due, but that just means you are not being honest with yourself or those who are listening to you.

Please rate the three described entities that have lowered crime starting with the most effective being first, and the least effective being last.

:popcorn:

itsrequired

Please rate the three described entities that have lowered crime starting with the most effective being first, and the least effective being last.

I work for one of the entities and belive that all have their part. I think they are all equally important, without any of them we have problems.

Clem_Shady

I work for one of the entities and belive that all have their part. I think they are all equally important, without any of them we have problems.

Oh, c'mon, you're just an anonymous guy here: who's gonna know you said it?

Surely you have an opinion about which of the agencies do the best job.

You're not gonna cop out on giving us an answer are you?

foodcritic

Sounds to me like Fritz taking credit for the good work the Sheriff's Dept. the Feds and the State police are doing. Fritz forgot to say that the conviction rate per arrest in St Mary's is one of the lowest of any county in the state. He also doesn't mention that he has more prosecutors per capita than any other county in the State, and the highest cost per prosecution.

That's would be very interesting. How about some sources for your claims?

itsrequired

Oh, c'mon, you're just an anonymous guy here: who's gonna know you said it?

Surely you have an opinion about which of the agencies do the best job.

You're not gonna cop out on giving us an answer are you?

Each of the agencies perform their respective jobs well. While the State Police and Sheriff’s deputies do an excellent job keeping our streets safe in patrol, the bureau of criminal investigations does an excellent job in solving crimes, and the states attorney’s office does an excellent job in bringing those crimes which have been charged to a successful resolution.

None of the agencies have a hundred percent success ratio, nor are any of them perfect. Show me a law enforcement agency, or an attorney in the United States who has won every case.