What Would Saint Mary's College Find on Fritz?

Clem_Shady

Several years ago a Saint Mary's College student that worked on the campaign of Thomas F. McKay produced a documentary about his attempt to unseat Roy Dyson.

You can read about that here:

"The Close Race That Wasn't Close"

Student Film On '06 Race Draws Notice - washingtonpost.com

Which begs the question: what if another bright Saint Mary's College student or group of students were to study Fritz's career and his cases, some notoriously public, and others completely hidden from the public unless someone has the dirt and spreads it across the sidewalks of Leonardtown. Somebody lik Rossignol.

A case such as this for example:

Southern Maryland TODAY

And what would the student or students find if they completely audited all of the cases from Fritz's office during his tenure for such things as:

1. Conviction rates for whites versus minorities for the same crime.

2. The outcome for the defendant's of similiar crimes based on whether the defendent had access to Leonardtown's elite hired gun attorney's or if they got stuck using a Public Defender. Rich guy, poor guy.

3. The gene pool: What are the conviction rates versus stet-docket, Probation Before Judgement, and community service rates for people in relation to or connected to those in charge of Leonardclown's justice system?

By chance does anybody know what the outcome was with these cases?

BCI Busts: Homegrown Operator and Prescription Pill Popper - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

Maryland Judiciary Case Search

Last edited:

Iv4girlz

HOW ABOUT WHEN MCDERMITT WAS ARRESTED OVER IN THE SOLOMONS AND HE TOLD THE ARRESTING OFFICER TO CALL FRITZ AND HE WILL VOUCH FOR ME?:smack::bonk::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::

Clem_Shady

HOW ABOUT WHEN MCDERMITT WAS ARRESTED OVER IN THE SOLOMONS AND HE TOLD THE ARRESTING OFFICER TO CALL FRITZ AND HE WILL VOUCH FOR ME?:smack::bonk::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::

I'm used to abuse, in fact I've been abused my whole forum life, but this is a pretty stupid post on your part.

Why are you beating me up because its become well known that people think they can throw Fritz's name out there and get out of some kind of jam?

That's not exactly a positive thing for Fritz, is it?

Thanks, this topic should be part of the student's documentary on Fritz.

dontknowwhy

again...when your parents said "Kenny, you can be whatever you want when you grow up." They didnt mean prick...or azzhole...

dontknowwhy

and my only purpose in infiltrating all of your posts Ken Shady is to raise your blood pressure...nothing else...hopefully it will have the lasting positive effect we've all been hoping for for soooo long now....azzhole!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
again...when your parents said "Kenny, you can be whatever you want when you grow up." They didnt mean prick...or azzhole...

They were probably satisfied with any outcome that meant he was not living under their roof or off their nickel.

:razz:

Clem_Shady

Now Ken is chasing down college students!

How about this?

You go outside and run around your yard naked ranting, raving, and screaming Mattingly's and Brown's names, yet again.

Then you put your clothes back on, take your meds, and come back in here and have some intelligent discussion about the rapist.

:popcorn:

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
Ken they are being mean and disrepectful.....

Sit down, relax....Have a cup of coffee

Attachments

• FritzCoffeeCup.jpg
    FritzCoffeeCup.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 37

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
have some intelligent discussion about the rapist.
Vrai tried to do that with you a few days ago and determined that your story was horsecrap. A kernel of truth fluffed up by 600 lbs. of obsessive stupidity.

All you could answer with was :popcorn:.

dontknowwhy

How about this?

You go outside and run around your yard naked ranting, raving, and screaming Mattingly's and Brown's names, yet again.

Then you put your clothes back on, take your meds, and come back in here and have some intelligent discussion about the rapist.

:popcorn:

thank god we can't see you sittin there...in your backyard on a laptop...naked...rantin & raving about Fritz...and a 46 yr old statutory rapecase...

Clem_Shady

You can't Fritz this!

Oh, c'mon, someone's surely looked up the cases by now...

"By chance does anybody know what the outcome was with these cases?"

:whistle:

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
I found that John Mattingly was most likely to
BLAME SOMEONE ELSE !!!

Attachments

• JohnBlames.jpg
    JohnBlames.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 38