Another Lollar, Hoyer, Shickle forum?

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Coming to Waldorf J.C. Hall next week, October 20 at 7 PM

Or is it a discussion of their positions with/without their presence? Anybody know?

Attachments

• Civil Forum. Poster..jpg
    Civil Forum. Poster..jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 91

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
According to Charles' FB page he'll be there, along with another one on the 26th.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
According to Charles' FB page he'll be there, along with another one on the 26th.

The reason I asked the question is that the announcement says the three were invited. Not that all would attend. I would love to see Steny there for a prolonged one-on-one (OK, let the Libertarian step into the ring for a while) with Charles and not a short one.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The reason I asked the question is that the announcement says the three were invited. Not that all would attend. I would love to see Steny there for a prolonged one-on-one (OK, let the Libertarian step into the ring for a while) with Charles and not a short one.

Well it's not like Steny is busy trying to hash out federal budget ideas, so he has the time.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
I just spoke with Pastor Huffman, of the South Potomac Church in White Plains, who is the de facto coordinator for the forum. He said he was told that if Mr. Hoyer was not present, a surrogate would be.

I have a call into Mr. Hoyers office to get a confirmation.

The pastor said the theme for the forum is issues of faith and justice. There are ten questions which were pre-released to the candidates this morning. The questions have been developed by a diverse group of ministers from around the region (90% from Charles County).

Mr. Lollar and Mr. Shickle are confirmed for the event.

Look for an article in the Headline News later today detailing all of the Hoyer-Lollar face-offs.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Just heard back from Hoyer's office. He will NOT be at the forum on Oct in Waldorf, as he was just in waldorf last week. He will have a surrogate there (name unknown).

They also confirmed that he will be present at all of the other forums identified in the aforementioned column. The column was also just updated to incorporate comments from the Hoyer campaign.

ImnoMensa

Just heard back from Hoyer's office. He will NOT be at the forum on Oct in Waldorf, as he was just in waldorf last week. He will have a surrogate there (name unknown).

They also confirmed that he will be present at all of the other forums identified in the aforementioned column. The column was also just updated to incorporate comments from the Hoyer campaign.

I knew Steny would not be too anxious to face Lollar after the butt kicking he got last Wednesday, so he is sending a sharpshooter in his place.

A pretty cowardly act IMO. I wonder what is pressing him so hard that day that he cannot appear? Answer, Nothing, He is sending in someone he thinks can trick Charles or make him make a statement he can use against him at the next forum. Since the forum is about faith and the questions come from pastors, it allows Steny plausible deniability if his stand in screws up and ticks someone off.

Certainly his baby-killing abortion stance can be stated by a stand-in and then denied by Steny if necessary. Charles Lollar and Mr. Schickle have their necks out answering religious faith based questions and Steny has deniability. Pretty sneaky.