Parody: Fritz Has Lost The Election

Clem_Shady

Saint Mary's County State's Attorney Richard Fritz has lost the election.

His staff have gathered to inform of the landslide loss.

Fritz begins to freak out about what brought him down.

Themis

tic-tock, where's the loot?

We-Fly-High--27603.jpg Pesky little bugs are all over Leonardtown.

n59748024144_4408.jpg We don't like Bullies!
Enough is Enough! Vote forJohn Mattingly State's Attorney 2010!

Annoying_Boy

ROFLMAO.

If the 7-11 clerks won't sell the papers, then shoot them!

Clem, how do you dream up this stuff, or is it based on real life?

:killingme

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Great work.
So original too (save for all the other joke videos made from that piece).

Say Ken, is this a new 'Fritz is Hitler' video or is it the same one that you posted yesterday that you, for some silly reason, decided to make a new thread for?

megahurts

So original too (save for all the other joke videos made from that piece).

Say Ken, is this a new 'Fritz is Hitler' video or is it the same one that you posted yesterday that you, for some silly reason, decided to make a new thread for?

i think his other thread was deleted becuase it wasn't clear that it was satire.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
i think his other thread was deleted becuase it wasn't clear that it was satire.
I wonder if he'll sue Vrai for "restricting his First Amendment right".

Or if he'll play his game of post-delete-post-delete-post-delete like he does on The BayNet. :lol:

Annoying_Boy

Or if he'll play his game of post-delete-post-delete-post-delete like he does on The BayNet. :lol:

I bet you are not man enough to go over to that lame website and post any of Clem's videos.

Annoying_Boy

man up catboy

if you are going to accuse clem of lying and deleting his videos off the baynet lets see you get away with posting those abc vids and see how long they stay?

tigerbug

Are you guys going to come on the 20th to see the village idiot jailed - tic toc ! Time is getting short. The the other village idiot- Zack- needs to ask permission before he puts up signs - I think Mattingly has dumb and dumber working for him.

JusticeMatters

John Mattingly gots the loot. He told David Weskof that it was in his (Mattingly's) office. Weskof told this to the police while his lawyer was present.

megahurts

Wasn't he your old law partner? Your cousin told the grand jury that you told him you had it in your safe.

that's hearsay or as you like to say in the states attorney's office 'evidence'.

I work in a gas station and don't have any partners (other than sex partners) and I wouldn't talk badly about your mom like that.

Themis

that's hearsay or as you like to say in the states attorney's office 'evidence'.

I work in a gas station and don't have any partners (other than sex partners) and I wouldn't talk badly about your mom like that.

Dan isn't telling us that Weiskopf used to work with the judges son. You Know. The one who never reported that a client tried to pay him $20K cash. The good pal of Dan's that never testified at the Grand Jury.