• Richard Fritz

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Ken Rossignol

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • John Mattingly

Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters

Bobderful

I would Say Richard Fritz..because..uh..because..well..because if I was to get hit by a drunk driver in SMC, the drunk's penalty would be determined by how well he knows Richard Fritz.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
looks like the fritz goons came here and had their way with the poll.
If Fritz wins reelection, will you/Ken/Themis/minuteman/Annoying_Turd refer to the majority of St. Mary's County as "Fritz goons"?

If so, those posts should be brought up each year Fritz goes for reelection; he would be assured the win. :lol:

Themis

If Fritz wins reelection, will you/Ken/Themis/minuteman/Annoying_Turd refer to the majority of St. Mary's County as "Fritz goons"?

If so, those posts should be brought up each year Fritz goes for reelection; he would be assured the win. :lol:

I would refer to the citizens of St Mary's as victims.
Richard Fritz is the friend of any criminal that has the money to buy his friendship.

itsrequired

I would refer to the citizens of St Mary's as victims.
Richard Fritz is the friend of any criminal that has the money to buy his friendship.

Over the years, Brown and Mattingly have always been in the company of criminals. Sex offenders, thiefs, drug users/dealers. I would say that Richard Fritz' proven record of public service, not the inuendo thrown about by his political opponents makes him the most trustworthy. I would say that Mattingly would be the least trustworthy with Rossignol a very close second.

Annoying_Boy

Tell Cameron to fire dirty cops!

Over the years, Brown and Mattingly have always been in the company of criminals. Sex offenders, thiefs, drug users/dealers. I would say that Richard Fritz' proven record of public service, not the inuendo thrown about by his political opponents makes him the most trustworthy. I would say that Mattingly would be the least trustworthy with Rossignol a very close second.

I would encourage the people of this forum to read this laughing stock of a cop's posts and then go take the Sheriff's survey. Tell them on the anonymous survey exactly what you think about cops like this and what you want done with them:

Yes, I understand you would be referring to Isabel Cummings. I agree, she is not a very good States Attorney. I'm glad she is in Prince Georges County. See how well they are doing there.

As a police officer, who doesn't have any stake in the current State V. Mattingly and Brown Case, I will say this. I think Rick Fritz is a dedicated public servant. I don't like every decision he has made, however I don't know a police officer out here that likes every decision a prosecutor makes. There are a lot of variables when it comes to prosecuting a case, and there are a lot of considerations to be made. It has been my experience that when Fritz makes these decisions, he makes them with the victim in mind.

I think there was a time when Mattingly came out and attacked Fritz for tying plea agreements, (stet dockets) to donations to things like project graduation and community service. I think there are a lot of people out there who would rather make a donation than have the points on their insurance. Things like that show me he cares more about things going on in St. Mary's County than making some insurance company wealthy.

I've heard your one sided rants about Fritz. I don't by your arguments. You sound as cheap as the distorted rag that writes the one sided stories about him. You've mis-stated his offices failures, which there are few, but neglected to speak of their accomplishments which there are many.

Again, i'm a cop, but no dog in this fight. I'm not one of the people who are on Fritz' campaign, I haven't even been to one of his fundraisers yet.

I will be voting for Fritz. In my estimation, he is the only person running which will have the people of St. Mary's County in mind when he takes the oath of office. I believe that Mattingly is ONLY running and only filed because he knew he was soon to be indicted.

Office of the Sheriff St

megahurts

I can't believe the people on the forum think Ken Rossignol is the most trustworthy individual out of these three. Amazing.

itsrequired

I would encourage the people of this forum to read this laughing stock of a cop's posts and then go take the Sheriff's survey. Tell them on the anonymous survey exactly what you think about cops like this and what you want done with them:

Office of the Sheriff St

I see, in your world if someone has an opinion which is different than yours, it is ok to discredit them by calling them dirty, and telling their employer to fire them.

There is nothing in my career which would in any way shape or form indicate that I had ever done anything unethical, illegal or immoral. You don't like my views so you want me fired. That is a real American way to go about things. Good for you.

megahurts

I see, in your world if someone has an opinion which is different than yours, it is ok to discredit them by calling them dirty, and telling their employer to fire them.

There is nothing in my career which would in any way shape or form indicate that I had ever done anything unethical, illegal or immoral. You don't like my views so you want me fired. That is a real American way to go about things. Good for you.

we all have different opinions and we are ALL entitled to them. I respect your opinions and contributions to our society.

I may not agree with your choice for States Attorney, but I respect your right to choose.

This forum is getting really heated with personal attacks against John Mattingly and the people who support John and counter attacks against his detractors.

We ALL should try to stick to the issues and leave personal attacks out of this.

I will not vote for FRITZ because I think he unjustly attacked and smeared Mattingly for political gain. FRITZ abused his elected power to win an election and this is AS WRONG as it gets.

I respectfully ask that you consider this point.