Sheriff Cameron endorses Fritz

tigerbug

Tell us clem - have you checked this out yet? You should have been at Dan Morris' fundraiser and heard all the nice things Sheriff Cameron said about Fritz - most important was the part about working with him for the next four years. It would have made you cry.

Bobderful

What a poor Reflection of Cameron...I hope he reconsiders..

Sheriff 'Roscoe P. Coltrane' Cameron....

Attachments

• Peco.jpg
    Peco.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 74

dontknowwhy

you're not gonna get rid of Fritz...Mattingly has Ken Rossignol endorsing him...nobody likes Ken and would go against anything he endorses...

VOTE....FRITZ...IN...2010!!

megahurts

dontknowwhy --

I'm sorry to hear about your love loss. May I suggest, instead of bars try internet dating. Match.com, eharmony.com etc.

These sites DO work. I know a lot of girls who are lonely too, there are a lot of fish in the sea.

Statistically speaking you have better chances of finding a new girl on a DATING site than you do at a bar (she'll be a better quality girl too).

I hope things turn around for you soon.

tom88

I think most people in St. Mary's County would agree that Tim Cameron is a man of integrity, honesty and great insight when it comes to matters concerning law enforcement.

His endorsement of Richard Fritz should send a strong message to voters. He is the first unopposed Sheriff's Candidate in over 70 years, I think he knows what he's talking about.

Annoying_Boy

I think most people in St. Mary's County would agree that Tim Cameron is a man of integrity, honesty and great insight when it comes to matters concerning law enforcement.

His endorsement of Richard Fritz should send a strong message to voters. He is the first unopposed Sheriff's Candidate in over 70 years, I think he knows what he's talking about.

What's Cameron gonna do?

Endorse the guy that his goons locked up that beat all 140 charges?

Awkward position to be in I'm sure

Annoying_Boy

Tigerbug how do we know this is not just another one of your lies?

I saw this posted in here before

I don't plan on endorsing any candidate; that's not my job.

Dement not attending forums, answering candidate questions

show me some news report that says Cameron is endorsing Fritz

if it's true, you can bet i'll call him on it right to his face the next time i see him in leonardtown

what's he gonna do arrest me?

tom88

Tigerbug how do we know this is not just another one of your lies?

I saw this posted in here before

I don't plan on endorsing any candidate; that's not my job.

Dement not attending forums, answering candidate questions

show me some news report that says Cameron is endorsing Fritz

if it's true, you can bet i'll call him on it right to his face the next time i see him in leonardtown

what's he gonna do arrest me?

More of your lies Ken, he goes on to say that he doesn't endorse commissioner candidates. Nice way to try and take what he said out of context. Typical Kenjournalism. He endorsed Fritz. Get over it. Take your meds. You don't have a paper anymore, he's probably not taking your calls. You are now an official nobody.

tom88

that's odd, he told the Enterprise he doesn't endorse candidates.

what does that make him?

He told them he doesn't endorse commissioner candidates. Why are you trying to lie? Oh, wait. You can't help yourself. Take things out of context, spread mis-truths, lies. How many more times are you going to get caught?

Annoying_Boy

More of your lies Ken, he goes on to say that he doesn't endorse commissioner candidates. Nice way to try and take what he said out of context. Typical Kenjournalism. He endorsed Fritz. Get over it. Take your meds. You don't have a paper anymore, he's probably not taking your calls. You are now an official nobody.

so you can't produce a news report to support yours and tigerbugs position that he endorsed Fritz then?

Annoying_Boy

He told them he doesn't endorse commissioner candidates. Why are you trying to lie? Oh, wait. You can't help yourself. Take things out of context, spread mis-truths, lies. How many more times are you going to get caught?

is it on Fritz's website?

tom88

so you can't produce a news report to support yours and tigerbugs position that he endorsed Fritz then?

Since Dan quit your town hall alliance are you not invited to his fundraisers? That's where these comments were made. Boy Ken, you really are out of the loop now aren't you. So sad, how you have fallen to this pathetic lil man behind a computer. Nobody fears you anymore because there's no rag to build you up.

L

letmetellyou

Since Dan quit your town hall alliance are you not invited to his fundraisers? That's where these comments were made. Boy Ken, you really are out of the loop now aren't you. So sad, how you have fallen to this pathetic lil man behind a computer. Nobody fears you anymore because there's no rag to build you up.

:killingme

Annoying_Boy

nice, either Cameron's scared to endorse Fritz in public, so he does so at a THA traitors backyard BBQ, or your lying, again.

Decisions, decisions