Washington Post Article About Fritz Corruption

megahurts

Holy moly, they busted Fritz out bad for being a liar

Both Fritz and Voorhaar had previously said that the deputies acted alone, but according to a February 2002 ruling in the case by a federal judge, Voorhaar and Fritz had advance knowledge of the plan and contributed money to the effort, though they did not order it

and that's the Washington Post too, not some rag like St. Mary's Today or ABC's 20/20.

Annoying_Boy

and that's the Washington Post too, not some rag like St. Mary's Today or ABC's 20/20.

i could not belive it when I read clems thread about the cops involved all getting promoted after costing the county all that money

makes me scared as hell of the cops round here

megahurts

i could not belive it when I read clems thread about the cops involved all getting promoted after costing the county all that money

makes me scared as hell of the cops round here

NOT all cops are BAD. Don't let the corrupt 1% give the rest a bad name.

Bobderful

Hey that's all fine..the funny business and the lawsuits..but I am a heck of a lot more concerned about Drunk Drivers on the Streets of SMC, and how they are supposedly let off easily..

How about shedding some light on the SMC policy on Drunk Drivers instead of playing political pattycake!

megahurts

Clem got banned, he can't answer anymore questions or expose Fritz any further.

well if you know CLEM or can reach him, please tell him to file attorney grievances against fritz.

As JusticeMatters pointed out, any a-hole can file a grievance against an attorney.

SO THAT MEANS

We should file grievances against FRITZ for EVERY scandal he's been involved with...

Framing Mattingly

George Michael "Mikey" Bowes

Paper Capers

DUI $5000 payoffs

Failure to pay child support

Public Flatulence

(more scandals here)

While you are at it, you should file some grievances against DAN WHITE for fabricating evidence against john.

I mean if anyone can file a grievance I'd say do it.

Pete

Repete
well if you know CLEM or can reach him, please tell him to file attorney grievances against fritz.

As JusticeMatters pointed out, any a-hole can file a grievance against an attorney.

SO THAT MEANS

We should file grievances against FRITZ for EVERY scandal he's been involved with...

Framing Mattingly

George Michael "Mikey" Bowes

Paper Capers

DUI $5000 payoffs

Failure to pay child support

Public Flatulence

(more scandals here)

While you are at it, you should file some grievances against DAN WHITE for fabricating evidence against john.

I mean if anyone can file a grievance I'd say do it.

So you are all for muddying up the waters by abusing a legitimate procees by swamping it with frivelous, previously litigated complaints? Wow, so hypocritical and just plain nasty to not only Fritz but the judicial system and the taxpaying citizens you claim to want to rescue from Fritz.

megahurts

So you are all for muddying up the waters by abusing a legitimate procees by swamping it with frivelous, previously litigated complaints? Wow, so hypocritical and just plain nasty to not only Fritz but the judicial system and the taxpaying citizens you claim to want to rescue from Fritz.

well isn't that what FRITZ is doing to MATTINGLY

AND WHY

has fritz not been disbarred if all of these CLAIMS have already been filed?

FIGHT BACK AGAINST FRITZ! - END CORRUPTION IN ST MARY'S!

Last edited:

megahurts

And I don't think anyone has filed AGC grievances yet against FRITZ for his CRIMES against mattingly.

That my friend is not FRIVOLOUS and not OLD.

I heard over 100 grievances will be filed by the end of the week.

megahurts

As megahurts would say: thats calling the kettle black.
Fritz and White filed 140 false charges against Mattingly that were proven in court to be based on lies, or found not to have enough merit to be persued any farther.
Fitz and White filed their grievences aganst mattingly early on, later oen of the people sueing Mattingly and and a couple of Leonardtown Lawyers who depend on Fritz to help them make the easy money they do by making back room deals with Fritz did the same. None of the grievences were responded to by Mattingly, and the AG found no merit in them any way.
Did you know that one of the people who is sueing Mattingly is a long time friend of Danny Whites.
These people are not only hypocrites, They are liars, and criminals.
They all deserve being exposed.
Fritz and White both deserve to be permanently disbarred, and they both deserve to be prosecuted for their crimes.

YES.

MinuteMan - Please PM the details about DAN WHITE's AND FRITZs unethical and illegal behaviors. I'm gonna file my AGC complaints asap.

I'm also gonna have my mom, dad, brother, sister, grandma and dog file similar complaints.

Bobderful

I want explanations about letting cronies off the hook for DWI's and Animal Cruelty..I am done with reading about these silly spats on this board..

Ltown

As Megahurts would say: thats calling the kettle black.
Fritz and White filed 140 false charges against Mattingly that were proven in court to be based on lies, or found to not have enough merit to be persued any farther.
Fitz and White filed their grievences against Mattingly early on, later one of the people sueing Mattingly and and a couple of Leonardtown Lawyers who depend on Fritz to help them make the easy money they do by making back room deals with Fritz did the same. None of the grievences were responded to by Mattingly, and the AG found no merit in any of them.
Did you know that one of the people who is sueing Mattingly is a long time friend of Danny White's.
These people are not only hypocrites, They are liars, and criminals.
They all deserve being exposed.
Fritz and White both deserve to be permanently disbarred, and they both deserve to be prosecuted for their crimes.
Justicematters is Daniel White.

The Enterprise
Top News
Wednesday, Oct. 20, 2010

By JOHN WHARTON
Staff writer

Posted at 3:45 p.m. Wednesday
Breaking News

Prince George's Circuit Court Judge Sean Wallace
sentenced Daniel J Brown to two years in prison
on a conviction for conspiring to unlawfully
affix a public seal to a deed,
plus six months in jail for two other offenses.

Judge Wallace says
St. Mary's state's attorney candidate
John A Mattingly also tried to cheat people

"The two of you together did operate your business corruptly,"
"in an effort to cheat other people."

and he barred Brown from having any contact with John Mattingly
after Brown is released from custody and begins five years
of supervised probation.

full story located at link below

Brown sentenced to two years in prison

Themis

Publisher Wins Press-Rights Suit (washingtonpost.com)

Enough is Enough! Vote for John Mattingly State's Attorney 2010!

Themis [B said:
One of the best thing people will say about John Mattingly is "he's no quitter". He stands up to bullies, and fights them off.[/B]
John Mattingly is the right man! At the right time for Saint Mary's County!

Crime Down 36% ?
Someone needs to tell the people of Lexington Park, especially along the Great Mills Rd Corridor that Crime is down.
That area of the County is so crime ridden that WAWA closed their store there because of the numerous Robberies, Drug Deals, and Assaults that occurred on their property. They closed the store because they feared for the safety of their employees.
WAWA is a huge chain operation that has been in business for 46 years. WAWA has closed smaller stores in inner city locations, closed old stores, and replaced them with newer larger stores.
Lexington Park, MD has the distinction of being the only location in the WAWA chain of more than 500 full size stores with gas stations that has been forced to close because of a crime problem.

Rick Fritz-"Happens All The Time"

Walter Dorsey fired Fritz for stealing drugs and money during night time raids with his long time companion Lyle Long. Walter was unable to bring charges against Fritz, because Tricky Dick had too many skeletons on Walter. Walter had just puchased 30 building permits just days prior to the new impact fee law when into effect. With the power of state's attorney comes the power to decide who faces justice, and who pay's a small fee and continues to deal drugs. Fritz is the king of the plea deal, and the king of inside drug trading. Look up the last 10 years of stats and you will find that Saint Mary's County leads the state in fixed court cases. That's how you win elections even though you are a rapist. Richard Fritz has gotten a lot of use from convicted drug felons in his persecution of John Mattingly. At what price to the Citizens of Saint Mary's?

We need a State's Attorney who will make sure that repeat offenders are punished, and not pampered just to get them through the system.
Richard Fritz puts drug dealers back on our streets and they're killing our children

Enough is Enough! Vote for John Mattingly State's Attorney 2010!

Mattingly's Career Accomplishments
10 Published Case Opinions (most in So. Md.)
Jury Verdict Record
President, SMC Bar Association
Governor, Md. State Bar Association
Fellow, Md. Bar Foundation (top 1% of lawyers demonstrating integrity & dedication)
Cases before:
United States Supreme Court
Md. Court of Appeals
Md. Court of Special Appeals
Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals

Goals
Will increase efficiency of staff through reduce staff, supervision, and training. St. Mary's Co has the largest staff of proscecutors per capita of any County in MD, with one of the lowest conviction rates in the State.

Will work to decrease incidents of Domestic Violence through Counseling, Protection, and if necessary stiffer Punishment Programs.

Will work to help Juvenile Offenders get back on right track with Education, Job Training, and Counseling Programs.

Will not offer Repeat Offenders, Career Criminals, Major Crime Offenders, and Drug Dealers slap on wrist plea bargains.

Will continue with programs like Project Graduation, and the County Bad Check Program.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Same old stuff, new day... :yawn:

Here, have a bunny. :howdy:

Attachments

• bunny.jpg
    bunny.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 55