Clem - I miss you man

Annoying_Boy

Clem I don't know what they did to you that you're not here anymore but never stop doing what you do. I miss you man. No matter where you are carry on your mission to make the world a better place.

tom88

Clem I don't know what they did to you that you're not here anymore but never stop doing what you do. I miss you man. No matter where you are carry on your mission to make the world a better place.

How do you miss Clem? You two have the same IP address?

dontknowwhy

Guys, Please Don't Forget.....vote For Mr. Richard Fritz For State's Attorney For St. Mary's County In November!!!

Its Judicial Leadership You Can Count On!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Themis

Guys, Please Don't Forget.....vote For Mr. Richard Fritz For State's Attorney For St. Mary's County In November!!!

Its Judicial Leadership You Can Count On!!

Oh, & Clem....sorry Ms Bailey Found Mr Fritz To Be Better In Bed Than You...don't Take It So Personally Little Man!!

I'm right there with you nacho. The love of my life left me for someone else a month before we were to be married. 2 months later and I'm still very much lost. But I'm slowly moving on with my life. I'm starting to find out from the bar scene that most of the people out and about are only there because they have found themselves alone and are looking for someone. Most of them really don't want to be there but what are you supposed to do. Hang in there hon. It does get easier.

It was the first time in my life that I truly loved another and was looking forward to spending the rest of my life with her. All was going great until a month before she told me she found another and was leaving. Literally, it all fell apart after I put the ring on her finger.

In the 5 1/2 yrs we spent together, we maybe had 3 arguments. Otherwise, everything was great. Not just good but great. Love attention romance open communication. Then I asked her to marry me and it went straight to ****

The ex love of your life seems to like life on the Shady side.
:wah::wah::wah::wah::wah:

dontknowwhy

Wow!! you losers dig & search for this kinda crap?..this was so long ago that nobody but you 3 losers are reading it...Get a real life geekers!! BTW...I'm way beyond this...Your mothers helped me get over her...at a very reasonable rate!!

dontknowwhy

Serves the punk right for talking about Ms Bailey the way he did.
He deserves to be alone. Miserable Azz

I'm not the 1 who kept publicly raping her like Ken did...But you keep righgt on working under his desk Themis...Choke on the salty taste sista!!