Did Clem Shady Get BANNED?

tom88

ya i know. just curious as to what straw broke the camels back.

probably the Hitler videos...

I found the videos quite distasteful and insulting to the victim. Typical for him. He is callous and doesn't really care about the victim, but would use anyone to further his agenda.

He pretends to care about this victim, but then makes fun of what he alleges took place. Disgusting if you ask me.

Annoying_Boy

I found the videos quite distasteful and insulting to the victim. Typical for him. He is callous and doesn't really care about the victim, but would use anyone to further his agenda.

He pretends to care about this victim, but then makes fun of what he alleges took place. Disgusting if you ask me.

If you admit that she is a victim what words do you have for her attackers other than "vote for Fritz."

This is nuts you can't make this stuff up.

megahurts

i think by drawing attention to the victim he hopes to get what she wants -- JUSTICE. Since she never got that before, she hopes his dismissal / voting out of office will be the JUSTICE she deserves.

While I'm sure it is hard for her to have this getting dragged up over and over it pleases her to know that this story can't just get swept under the carpet.

Ken is definitely a flawed hero, but ultimately I think his intentions are good (or at least he thinks they are).

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
i think by drawing attention to the victim he hopes to get what she wants -- JUSTICE. Since she never got that before, she hopes his dismissal / voting out of office will be the JUSTICE she deserves.

While I'm sure it is hard for her to have this getting dragged up over and over it pleases her to know that this story can't just get swept under the carpet.

Ken is definitely a flawed hero, but ultimately I think his intentions are good (or at least he thinks they are).
Ken want what ken want and he really doesn't care what gets in the way, generally the first thing to go is the truth.

dontknowwhy

YEAH, kEN REALLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE VICTIM...HE CARES ABOUT HIMSELF & THATS IT...SO WHAT. WE'LL JUST KEEP TRASHING HIM IN HER HONOR...I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT MR FRITZ BECAUSE I'M LAW ABIDING...BUT THIS MS. BAILEY...SHE SOUNDS KINDA EASY...MY KINDA WOMAN!!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Perhaps it has to do with the facts that that movie clip is protected material and the production company has been pulling the various parodies off YT for several months. Vrai doesn't take chances with stuff like that.

Remember when Clem and megahurts were whining about The BayNet altering/deleting their posts? That was baseless, but this would be an actual case of copyright infringement.

Here's a story about it.

Or maybe Clem is too busy running around trying to buy more dirt on Fritz. :shrug:

tom88

If you admit that she is a victim what words do you have for her attackers other than "vote for Fritz."

According to the record, she was a victim of a statutory sex offense, something which if occurred today, would not be a crime, but since 40 years ago our morals were such it was then. So in the sense of there was a conviction and there has to be a victim in order to have a victim, yes, she was a victim.

megahurts

Perhaps it has to do with the facts that that movie clip is protected material and the production company has been pulling the various parodies off YT for several months. Vrai doesn't take chances with stuff like that.

Remember when Clem and megahurts were whining about The BayNet altering/deleting their posts? That was baseless, but this would be an actual case of copyright infringement.

Here's a story about it.

Or maybe Clem is too busy running around trying to buy more dirt on Fritz. :shrug:

Hmm, that's too bad. That was some funny stuff. Thanks for posting that link, I thought ken had made that bit up himself. I see it is an existing MEME. Still was pretty funny though.

FWIW I know the whole baynet thing was a result of my own stupidity. just pissed me off they were censoring me for no reason (turns out the reason was they thought i was clem).

dontknowwhy

since it was just a statutory charge against the man I would have this to say...Ask for ID before engaging in consenting group sex Mr. Fritz...

megahurts

According to the record, she was a victim of a statutory sex offense, something which if occurred today, would not be a crime, but since 40 years ago our morals were such it was then. So in the sense of there was a conviction and there has to be a victim in order to have a victim, yes, she was a victim.

the record also shows it was a PLEA DEAL does it not? Don't folks usually plead guilty to a lesser charge rather than face a trial on the real charges? Isn't that pretty standard?

The record shows the victim claims GANG RAPE and FRITZ claims GANG BANG. Its pretty terrible however you want to dress it up.

I also don't think its ok in today's day and age for three 17-19 year olds to have sex with a 15 year old? I'm pretty sure that is still a crime.

tom88

the record also shows it was a PLEA DEAL does it not? Don't folks usually plead guilty to a lesser charge rather than face a trial on the real charges? Isn't that pretty standard?

The record shows the victim claims GANG RAPE and FRITZ claims GANG BANG. Its pretty terrible however you want to dress it up.

I also don't think its ok in today's day and age for three 17-19 year olds to have sex with a 15 year old? I'm pretty sure that is still a crime.

There are different reasone for plea agreements. Often, plea agreements are made to the charges in order to have a person person do lesser time in jail. The state doesn't feel they have a very strong case, and the suspect doesn't want to take a chance at trial. So they come to an agreement about sentencing. It may have not had anything what-so-ever to do with more severe charges. I don't know the particulars of the case, so I won't continue any more. I know what the victim allowed to have the suspects plead to back then. If she protested, she should have protested then.

You may not think it's ok for three 17-19 year olds to have sex with a fifteen year old, nor do I. If it is consensual however, there is nothing illegal as long as the 19 year old's birthdate is not more than four years older than the fifteen year olds. If it is, then it would be a misdemeanor sex offense.

Annoying_Boy

Here's a story about it.

You've finally outted yourself as the the BayNet dweeb "notbornhere."

That's the exact same argument he was using on the BayNet even though websites cannot be held responsible for what their users post.

How can Vrai be held responsible for a link to YouTube? Only the link resides in the forum, not the content you question.

Are you going to tell everyone what the BayNet was doing to Clem?

I will because I watched it.

Notbornhere posted this comment:

Still waiting for a proper response that answered the original data request. Your last post was off-topic again.

Gotta go for now. 4 AM comes early. I'll check tomorrow to see if the information requested has been provided.

And every time Clem answered with this:

YouTube - abc 20 20 episodes

the scum over there deleted it to make him look bad.

2010 Elections Forum-Richard Fritz has proven to be an inefficient State Attorney for 12 yeqrs

Here's what the movies Director said;

The film's director, Oliver Hirschbiegel, spoke positively about these parodies in a 2010 interview with New York magazine, saying that many of them were funny and they were a fitting extension of the film's purpose: "The point of the film was to kick these terrible people off the throne that made them demons, making them real and their actions into reality. I think it's only fair if now it's taken as part of our history, and used for whatever purposes people like."

And here's a legal expert on the matter:

Corynne McSherry, an attorney specializing in intellectual property and free speech issues[23] for the Electronic Frontier Foundation, stated "All the [Downfall parody videos] that I've seen are very strong Fair Use cases and so they're not infringing, and they shouldn't be taken down."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downfall_(film)

And last of all, the NY Times telling people how to make them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/25/technology/personaltech/25basics.html

What say you baynet catboy?

Last edited:

hvp05

You've finally outted yourself as the the BayNet dweeb "notbornhere."

What say you baynet catboy?
:lol: Hi, Clem/Ken. :howdy:

Sorry you disapprove of the stuff I linked to, but at least this will all be over for you in a couple weeks.

BTW, I am sometimes up UNTIL 4a. Search my posts, Skippy. :lol:

Last edited:

Annoying_Boy

:lol: Hi, Clem/Ken. :howdy:

Sorry you disapprove of the stuff I linked to, but at least this will all be over for you in a couple weeks.

BTW, I am sometimes up UNTIL 4a. Search my posts, Skippy. :lol:

I didn't even bother reading it, I knew it was trash.

Where did your post go that you asked Vrai to prevent people like Clem from posting videos or images in the election forum?

Let me guess you deleted it.

And I notice you were to wimpy to take the challenge last night of posting the two 20/20 videos over on the BayNet to see how long they lasted also.

I wonder why the BayNet freaks out and deletes the simple question of "who really was Azzy?"

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Ole Clem is gone isn't he..............No user name or anything, he is being erased......kind of sucks........

hvp05

I didn't even bother reading it, I knew it was trash.
Yet you expect people to not only read, but respect your trash. Good one. :lol:

Where did your post go that you asked Vrai to prevent people like Clem from posting videos or images in the election forum?

Let me guess you deleted it.
<--- Glance at my registration, Slick. Not Premo, can't delete threads.

Besides, if you had done a search as you were advised, you would have found it right here quite easily. But I totally appreciate your willingness to make a more MONUMENTAL ass out of yourself - something I was not sure was possible. :yay: (The reason I made the thread had nothing to do with Clem. I was irritated by Themis attaching 4 and 5 images in every single post, the most prominent being the Mattingly billboard. He has chilled out on that, so I no longer care.)

And I notice you were to wimpy to take the challenge last night of posting the two 20/20 videos over on the BayNet to see how long they lasted also.
:lol: What?

Sorry, I'm not a Fritz hater/stalker like yourself, so I have no reason to take such a "challenge". (Note that I am also not a Mattingly hater/stalker. I only come for the entertainment. Thanks for making my time worthwhile.)

I wonder why the BayNet freaks out and deletes the simple question of "who really was Azzy?"
You should go ask them. Certainly won't find your answer by trolling this totally unrelated site. :yay: