Cameron the intellectual endorses Fritz

tom88

Sheriff Tim Cameron, arguably one of the most educated chief law enforcement professional in Maryland has to be relied upon to make the right choices. I think his choice in States Attorney speaks volumes.

Annoying_Boy

Sheriff Tim Cameron, arguably one of the most educated chief law enforcement professional in Maryland has to be relied upon to make the right choices. I think his choice in States Attorney speaks volumes.

what's a poor sheriff to do after he locks up Fritz's opponent on a Friday night with 140 charges and the candidate is later found innocent of every single one of them?

does he endorse the guy he locked up that was found innocent?

does he endorse the guy who made up all the charges against his opponent?

or does he do what he said during an interview in the Enterprise and not endorse any candidates?

sounds like the sewer system is backing up in Leonardtown.

megahurts

his hands are tied and that is obvious. If he were to endorse mattingly and mattingly lost, Cameron's career would be over. If mattingly wins, cameron just has to say 'well you know i had to endorse fritz' and he can start over new with mattingly.

endorsments don't mean much.

Numerous officers and clerks inside the Sheriff's office have secretly come over to the mattingly camp ALREADY. About half of the State's Attorney's office has also been in touch with mattingly. They probably are just trying to protect their jobs, but it still shows they think fritz is gonna loose.

L

letmetellyou

what's a poor sheriff to do after he locks up Fritz's opponent on a Friday night with 140 charges and the candidate is later found innocent of every single one of them?

or does he do what he said during an interview in the Enterprise and not endorse any candidates?

He could have not made an endorsement at all. The article you are talking about was where he was talking about commissioner endorsements, not states attorney endorsements. Your such a liar.

L

letmetellyou

:singer:

L

letmetellyou

:cartwheel

banjosteve

right choices indeed

Simple diagram of how to get out of DUI with Fritz as SA.

imgur: the simple image sharer

Attachments

• So-Fritz-can-you-get-me-out-my-dui-Only-if-you-donate-5k-to-my-campaign.jpg
    So-Fritz-can-you-get-me-out-my-dui-Only-if-you-donate-5k-to-my-campaign.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 53
T

toppick08

All short dicks....Cameron, Fritzy, and Alliato.(sp).(err...grease ball ####ass)...:lol:

...Go John !!

:larry:

Lunch breaks are so sweet...

L

letmetellyou

:yahoo: