OK the real deal on State's Attorney race

Pete

Repete
Over the last few weeks this ridiculous event has peeked my interest. I have also been seeking legal assistance for a matter so it has been an opportunity to ask around in the legal community and get more information. So far I have talked to several deputies, a trooper, 2 local business owners and 3 local attorneys.

The questions I posed was "What is our take on the SA race? Who do you favor? and Why?

These are the facts.

They all think the race is a mess created by tabloid gossip and pure trash and they are pretty tired of hearing it.

They also feel that Rossignol is the key culprit in promoting the trash due to his extreme hatred of Fritz (Big shock :rolleyes:. One person even said that before this election that the ST Mary's Today had quite a few unflattering stories about Mattingly back in the day but now has amazingly reversed course when suporting Mattingly was an opportunity to strike at his even larger enemy Fritz.

The unanimous favorite is Fritz between the two candidates. Not necessarily because that anyone thinks Fritz is a Saint but he is effective and easy to work with. I think it is worthy to point out not a single person said Mattingly, hesitated in picking Fritz, or even though about it for a nanosecond. It was instantaneous.

Although the reasons "why" were somewhat varied the theme was consistent in that if Mattignly is elected it would be a complete and utter travesty and it would destroy the SA office by putting a huge black cloud over it. One local attorney even got heated when "eluding" to alleged shady and dirty dealings of Mattingly.

A couple of them said they know and like Dan Brown, he is simply a businessman who is looking to make a buck and got mixed up in something he didn't anticipate. I have no idea, I don't know Brown so I have no opinion. I just thought it was surprising since the anti Mattingly fraction paint Brown as a criminal and the anti Fritz crowd tend to make it seem like Brown may have been the cause of all this mess. Still Brown is linked to Mattingly in this whole mess and some would say they liked the man yet will vote against his business partner.

This is what I was told when I sat/stood across from these people and face to face asked the questions. No retarded power point youtubes, no innuendo, no 3rd party face book posts. Straight question, straight answers and responses.

For this reason I still plan on voting for myself. :killingme

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
One person even said that before this election that the ST Mary's Today had quite a few unflattering stories about Mattingly back in the day but now has amazingly reversed course when suporting Mattingly was an opportunity to strike at his even larger enemy Fritz.
That's true. The anti-Mattingly crowd has been posting them. This is one...
Who Me?

Mattingly, according to the acts described in court documents, chose at some point to use his talents in a long and twisted career of corrupt acts, defrauding the weak, the vulnerable and the black. As the Democratic candidate for St. Mary’s County State’s Attorney, he clearly gives the voters a choice between a creep and a crook.
Helps explain why people can only say bad things about the other guy, but almost never anything good for their guy.

I hope you pull out the underdog surprise victory! :clap:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They all think the race is a mess created by tabloid gossip and pure trash and they are pretty tired of hearing it.

How about that? Same as my opinion of it all too. Go figure.

The only thing that the bunch of mental midgets that invaded this forum achived as far as I'm concerned? Before they arrived on the scene, I probably would have voted ffor Frtiz, knowing LEOs that are just fine with him, and knowing nothing about Mattingly at all.

Now, thanks largely to the anti-Fritz wrecking crew, my vote for Fritz was changed from a 'probably' to an 'absolutely'. :killingme

Themis

That's true. The anti-Mattingly crowd has been posting them. This is one...
Helps explain why people can only say bad things about the other guy, but almost never anything good for their guy.

I hope you pull out the underdog surprise victory! :clap:

I'd be willig to bet money that if Mattingly had never voiced his intention
of running for offce this year that neither he or Brown would ever have been charged with anything.
Fritz didn't want a viable opponent to run against.
He made this ugly.
Like it or not this has been the sort of thing Fritz has done to people for years.
I don't think Fritz has managed to pull the wool over eveyones eyes this time. We'll find out Nov 2

Annoying_Boy

The only thing that the bunch of mental midgets that invaded this forum achived as far as I'm concerned? Before they arrived on the scene, I probably would have voted ffor Frtiz, knowing LEOs that are just fine with him, and knowing nothing about Mattingly at all.

Now, thanks largely to the anti-Fritz wrecking crew, my vote for Fritz was changed from a 'probably' to an 'absolutely'. :killingme

thought you had a brain aneurysm and stormed out of here swearing never to come back?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
thought you had a brain aneurysm and stormed out of here swearing never to come back?

I heard somebody was making you bunch of trolls look silly...that drew me back like a moth to a flame, it did. Or maybe as a spectator to a never-ending train wreck is more accurate.:killingme

Annoying_Boy

..and I noticed a few others have too. A few more leave it alone and it will only be the batch of Clem-like trolls left talking to themselves.

A deserved outcome..methinks.

some bailout Gilligan

:killingme

megahurts

I heard somebody was making you bunch of trolls look silly...that drew me back like a moth to a flame, it did. Or maybe as a spectator to a never-ending train wreck is more accurate.:killingme

a train wreck is a GREAT way to describe these forums and FRITZs administration.

FOR THE RECORD

Fritz made this ugly. Mattingly didn't.

The only thing Mattingly did wrong was CHALLENGE Fritz in an election.

I am really surprised there is not MORE OUTRAGE about Fritz. You guys are crazy to support him like you do. But to each his own.

I won't tell you how to run your life and don't tell me how to run mine!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I'd be willig to bet money that if Mattingly had never voiced his intention of running for offce this year that neither he or Brown would ever have been charged with anything.
What I think is funny is how you write-off his court records to spite, even while we have people saying they have seen Mattingly's underhandedness.

But when people ask about Fritz you say, "Look at his court records!" as if that is automatically rock solid proof that he is, quite factually, Satan on earth.

I don't think Fritz has managed to pull the wool over eveyones eyes this time.
Ken must be pretty embarrassed it happened to him too. Is that part of why he hates Fritz so greatly?

A momentary diversion only; always good for a hearty laugh but the constant eye-rolling gives me a head ache so I have to limit my exposure to you merry band of fruitcakes.
:yeahthat: :lol:

Themis

What I think is funny is how you write-off his court records to spite, even while we have people saying they have seen Mattingly's underhandedness.

Mattingly's record was 100% unblemished before Fritz and White tries to railroad him. Theonly ones on here saying they saw him do anthing wrong are people who have something to lose if Mattingly wins the election. Notice that Focusfacts, and the truth have disapeared. They finally took my advice and opened up a line of communication with Mattingly, and i hope their problems are rsolved to everyones satisfaction.

But when people ask about Fritz you say, "Look at his court records!" as if that is automatically rock solid proof that he is, quite factually, Satan on earth.

Judge Slades relative is a perfect example of someone who gets off scot free time after time under the Fritz administration, He lets drug dealers and felons off with plea deals that include no real punishment, Many cases Nol Prosequi, or put on Stet Dockets. Certain defense lawyers in So MD are known to be the ones to go to if a criminal can afford to buy his way out of trouble here.
The rape of Carla Bailey happened many years ago, If Fritz had learned anything from that mistake and had gone on to lead an honorable, and just career I wouldn't be here today doing what I'm doing.
I don't think Fritz is Satan. I think he is a corrupt man who can been bought, one who will not heitate to break the law to make sure he stays in his position. He has made a habit of attacking his opponents by illegally using the resources afforded him by the voters, and it time to stop him.

Mattingly was cleared of all the things Frit, and White accused him of.I don't think Fritz will fare so well when its his turn to face a prosecutor.I know you don't agree with my tactics, and I know youve been pissed at Clem. I've stayed out of that part of this. But I will continue to voice what i know about Richard Fritz until someone forces me to stopYou shold have seen Fritz squirm and mutter when Mattingly pointed out that his office has lost over 85 % of its major felony jury trials the last two years. It was great

Ken must be pretty embarrassed it happened to him too. Is that part of why he hates Fritz so greatly?
I Don't know why Clem relly hates Fritz. I was hear doing this before Clem was

:yeahthat: :lol:[/QUOTE
:coffee:

Last edited:

royhobie

hobieflyer
News flash - Fritz will remain in office. He will be reelected by a wide margin. The public isn't concerned about this trash talking.

FOCUSFACTS

Mattingly's record was 100% unblemished before Fritz and White tries to railroad him. Theonly ones on here saying they saw him do anthing wrong are people who have something to lose if Mattingly wins the election. Notice that Focusfacts, and the truth have disapeared. They finally took my advice and opened up a line of communication with Mattingly, and i hope their problems are rsolved to everyones satisfaction.

Judge Slades relative is a perfect example of someone who gets off scot free time after time under the Fritz administration, He lets drug dealers and felons off with plea deals that include no real punishment, Many cases Nol Prosequi, or put on Stet Dockets. Certain defense lawyers in So MD are known to be the ones to go to if a criminal can afford to buy his way out of trouble here.
The rape of Carla Bailey happened many years ago, If Fritz had learned anything from that mistake and had gone on to lead an honorable, and just career I wouldn't be here today doing what I'm doing.
I don't think Fritz is Satan. I think he is a corrupt man who can been bought, one who will not heitate to break the law to make sure he stays in his position. He has made a habit of attacking his opponents by illegally using the resources afforded him by the voters, and it time to stop him.

Mattingly was cleared of all the things Frit, and White accused him of.I don't think Fritz will fare so well when its his turn to face a prosecutor.I know you don't agree with my tactics, and I know youve been pissed at Clem. I've stayed out of that part of this. But I will continue to voice what i know about Richard Fritz until someone forces me to stopYou shold have seen Fritz squirm and mutter when Mattingly pointed out that his office has lost over 85 % of its major felony jury trials the last two years. It was great

I Don't know why Clem relly hates Fritz. I was hear doing this before Clem was

:yeahthat: :lol:[/QUOTE
:coffee:

Let's get one thing straight THEMIS, I DON"T TAKE ADVICE FROM YOU OR YOUR PARTNER! I have no respect for either one of you,it's wasteful time spent on criminals who run after other people's money.

You're SATAN and I've no room in my schedule for people who have no purpose in life and accomplish nothing in life except mayheim and havoc!

Last edited:

megahurts

You are wrong Robert.

Mattingly has done an amazing job reaching out to the new residents in St. Mary's County.

He knows he can't change the minds of the 'Fritz' crowd. How could he? These people have too much to loose when FRITZ LOOSES. That's why they are so ANGRY. Fritz is in their pocket and Mattingly is not.

The new residents of the County, don't understand the back office dealings that have haunted this county for centuries. Its 2010 and times are changing.

Mattingly's appeal to women voters is apparent, mostly due to the fact that Fritz is a convicted sex offfender and dead beat dad.

The county has 1000 more democrats than republicans and is split 50/50 between new residents and old residents.

The new residents would normally NOT CARE about a States Attorney race, but for some reason this is the MOST TALKED about politcal race in the county. I wonder why?

When you examine the facts, all new residents can wonder is: "How is this guy in office to begin with."

Mattingly only has to swing 500 votes to win and he will cover that by a wide margin.

PREPARE...

FRITZ THE END IS NEAR

fritz-homer.jpg

Last edited:

Woodyspda

You obviously did not read what Pete, an objective observer of the overall race had to say at the beginning of this thread.

Bump...