The State's Attorney Debate

B

Bean

I haven't been very involved with the elections this year but most people that I know are voting for Mattingly. I'm not sure what swayed the vote so heavily.

bpoppa

dignity??? He gang raped a 15 year old. I have a 15 yo old girl, and it is despicable. He is a worthless piece for foreskin

FOCUSFACTS

dignity??? He gang raped a 15 year old. I have a 15 yo old girl, and it is despicable. He is a worthless piece for foreskin

WRONG! Why is that you accuse Fritz of being guilty of something you never witnessed or was involved in centuries ago? And the opponent has victims all over this county including myself and it's current and being witnessed but yet it's not True in your eyes.

LandShark's partner agreed to stop running his mouth about their victims and the victims wouldn't make the civil cases public information anymore on the forums, but landshark's refuses to keep his promise.

Now who's the MORON? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOCUSFACTS

@megahurts...crystal is my lover leave her out of this

Is that all you can come up with????

Tell Mattingly, he's not keeping his dog on a leash as promised. He promised to keep the trouble maker off the forums were he's exact words and once again to no prevail.

megahurts

Is that all you can come up with????

Tell Mattingly, he's not keeping his dog on a leash as promised. He promised to keep the trouble maker off the forums were he's exact words and once again to no prevail.

You started it crystal and mattingly doesn't control me.

I do this on my own free will.

YOU CAN NOT SILENCE THE OPPOSITION.

THERE ARE TOO MANY OF US!

banjosteve

Attachments

• focusfacts.jpg
    focusfacts.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 46

banjosteve

WRONG! Why is that you accuse Fritz of being guilty of something you never witnessed or was involved in centuries ago? And the opponent has victims all over this county including myself and it's current and being witnessed but yet it's not True in your eyes.

LandShark's partner agreed to stop running his mouth about their victims and the victims wouldn't make the civil cases public information anymore on the forums, but landshark's refuses to keep his promise.

Now who's the MORON? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets check this out for a second...
"Why is that you accuse Fritz of being guilty of something you never witnessed" - Awesome logic right there. If I didn't personally see it happen, it never happened. Tell me again why we have prisons? By your logic, they are all innocent.

"or was involved in centuries ago" - You realize that a century equals 100 years right? Unless Fritz was hanging out with Oliver Cromwell, you're just wrong again...

"And the opponent has victims all over this county including myself and it's current and being witnessed but yet it's not True in your eyes." - If by victims you mean people paid by Fritz to make false accusations, then I can see your point.

You should probably re-register on this site as FOCUSLIES.

Themis

I Vote Fritz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Themis [B said:
One of the best thing people will say about John Mattingly is "he's no quitter". He stands up to bullies, and fights them off.[/B]
John Mattingly is the right man! At the right time for Saint Mary's County!

Crime Down 36% ?
Someone needs to tell the people of Lexington Park, especially along the Great Mills Rd Corridor that Crime is down.
That area of the County is so crime ridden that WAWA closed their store there because of the numerous Robberies, Drug Deals, and Assaults that occurred on their property. They closed the store because they feared for the safety of their employees.
WAWA is a huge chain operation that has been in business for 46 years. WAWA has closed smaller stores in inner city locations, closed old stores, and replaced them with newer larger stores.
Lexington Park, MD has the distinction of being the only location in the WAWA chain of more than 500 full size stores with gas stations that has been forced to close because of a crime problem.

Rick Fritz-"Happens All The Time"

Walter Dorsey fired Fritz for stealing drugs and money during night time raids with his long time companion Lyle Long. Walter was unable to bring charges against Fritz, because Tricky Dick had too many skeletons on Walter. Walter had just puchased 30 building permits just days prior to the new impact fee law when into effect. With the power of state's attorney comes the power to decide who faces justice, and who pay's a small fee and continues to deal drugs. Fritz is the king of the plea deal, and the king of inside drug trading. Look up the last 10 years of stats and you will find that Saint Mary's County leads the state in fixed court cases. That's how you win elections even though you are a rapist. Richard Fritz has gotten a lot of use from convicted drug felons in his persecution of John Mattingly. At what price to the Citizens of Saint Mary's?

We need a State's Attorney who will make sure that repeat offenders are punished, and not pampered just to get them through the system.
Richard Fritz puts drug dealers back on our streets and they're killing our children

Enough is Enough! Vote for John Mattingly State's Attorney 2010!

Mattingly's Career Accomplishments
10 Published Case Opinions (most in So. Md.)
Jury Verdict Record
President, SMC Bar Association
Governor, Md. State Bar Association
Fellow, Md. Bar Foundation (top 1% of lawyers demonstrating integrity & dedication)
Cases before:
United States Supreme Court
Md. Court of Appeals
Md. Court of Special Appeals
Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals

Goals
Will increase efficiency of staff through reduce staff, supervision, and training. St. Mary's Co has the largest staff of proscecutors per capita of any County in MD, with one of the lowest conviction rates in the State.

Will work to decrease incidents of Domestic Violence through Counseling, Protection, and if necessary stiffer Punishment Programs.

Will work to help Juvenile Offenders get back on right track with Education, Job Training, and Counseling Programs.

Will not offer Repeat Offenders, Career Criminals, Major Crime Offenders, and Drug Dealers slap on wrist plea bargains.

Will continue with programs like Project Graduation, and the County Bad Check Program.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Same old stuff, new day... :yawn:

Here, have a bunny. :howdy:

Attachments

• bunny.jpg
    bunny.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 35