Ignore Option

FOCUSFACTS

The IGNORE Option is a wonderful resource to use, simply go to your control box, on the left hand side and you can ignore each one of these forum idiots and then the forums will be back to constructive conversation.

When the idiots post, you won't see anything. No more corruption! Let's take our power back and show them negativity will not RULE this County.

Last edited:

banjosteve

Wow

The IGNORE Option is a wonderful resource to use, simply go to your control box, on the left hand side and you can ignore each one of these forum idiots and then the forums will be back to constructive conversation.

When the idiots post, you won't see anything. No more corruption! Let's take our power back and show them negativity will not RULE this County.

This shows a lot about Fritz's supporters. When you silence those who disagree with you so you can pretend that everyone is behind you, you become just like every other dictator from Stalin to Pol Pot to Ahmadinejad.

Btw, I will not just ignore you because I don't like the lies you spout out. I will continue to read what you have to say and when you are ready to drop the lies and have a rational discussion, I'm here for you.

megahurts

This shows a lot about Fritz's supporters. When you silence those who disagree with you so you can pretend that everyone is behind you, you become just like every other dictator from Stalin to Pol Pot to Ahmadinejad.

Btw, I will not just ignore you because I don't like the lies you spout out. I will continue to read what you have to say and when you are ready to drop the lies and have a rational discussion, I'm here for you.

FRITZs supporters have CRACKED.

They know they are loosing the election and they are grasping for anything they can hold on to.

FRITZ knew his only chance of winning this election was getting mattingly put in jail. FRITZ FAILED at that and now mattingly will win. All of these FRITZ supporters know this and that is why they are so ANGRY.

FOCUSFACTS

What if I think both of them are complete douche bags :shrug:

You vote for the current, you know what to expect....The opponent on the other hand, just look at the company he keeps and the business arrangements he's in with criminals and you've got the UNEXPECTED on your hands. What does the unexpected cause? Anger and emotional outrage and believe me you don't want what I've been going thru since 2007.

Let me ad, I do respect your opinion.

banjosteve

You vote for the current, you know what to expect....The opponent on the other hand, just look at the company he keeps and the business arrangements he's in with criminals and you've got the UNEXPECTED on your hands. What does the unexpected cause? Anger and emotional outrage and believe me you don't want what I've been going thru since 2007.

Let me ad, I do respect your opinion.

You know what. You've convinced me FOCUSFACTS, I'm switching sides. I'm with you now.

L

letmetellyou

:coffee:

Themis

Rick Fritz-"Happens All The Time"

Walter Dorsey fired Fritz for stealing drugs and money during night time raids with his long time companion Lyle Long. Walter was unable to bring charges against Fritz, because Tricky Dick had too many skeletons on Walter. Walter had just puchased 30 building permits just days prior to the new impact fee law when into effect. With the power of state's attorney comes the power to decide who faces justice, and who pay's a small fee and continues to deal drugs. Fritz is the king of the plea deal, and the king of inside drug trading. Look up the last 10 years of stats and you will find that Saint Mary's County leads the state in fixed court cases. That's how you win elections even though you are a rapist. Richard Fritz has gotten a lot of use from convicted drug felons in his persecution of John Mattingly. At what price to the Citizens of Saint Mary's?