Attack of the Brown Clowns and their Dilemma

Annoying_Boy

Yesterday was a celebratory day for the members of the Fritz Cartel and it's former campaign worker that operate in here, as they were joyously celebrating Brown getting sentenced to two years in jail.

See, Clem, Themis and all the rest of you? THIS is how we legitimately present candidate naughtiness on the forums. Not with silly videos and sweeping hyperbole, but with fact-based news stories.

Hey Dixie and annoying boy did you hear what the judge said? Your boy john is a cheat. Boy, says a lot - guess Fritz and White were correct. Too bad we had a P G County prosecutor who was afraid to go to court. What Fritz do to you - send you to jail ? Keep on with the cool aid Dixie its making you paranoid!

It's all in here, but it's easy to get the picture:

http://forums.somd.com/elections/216038-brown-sentenced-two-years-prison.html

But isn't this a dilemma for this merry band of Fritz bullies?

What happened to PG County having such a horrible justice system that gave Mattingly a pass?

"The prosecutor took a dive. I've never seen the likes of such in my life," Fritz said Friday at his office, comparing the result to the acquittal in 1995 of an ex-NFL player on murder charges."

And the cop who won't tell us if he was a newspaper caper:

Judge Wallace sends a clear message here. The supporters of Mattingly keep saying he was found "innocent". I think the message here is the prosecutor in Prince Georges County dropped the ball first when she couldn't win the first case, then second when she ran from the second. Kudo's to Judge Wallace.

I was looking at this long criminal history this guy stated he had, and didn't see it. While I would agree, meth is bad, the judges in this county or other counties don't give harsh sentences to people who commit these sort of crimes. Prosecutors are forced to take the best pleas they can.

Danny boy, the village idiot is due to be sentenced he is looking at ten years six months. The blood sucking lawyer got a dump from the weak kneed special prosecutor; should we feel sorry for the village idiot - or did he intentionally take the hit to shield his master? What should the court sentence him to ?

Fritz: ‘Prosecutor took a dive' in case against Mattingly

Perfectly qualified for case

Wait, wasn't it the same judge that sentenced Brown?

What are we left with then?

If the same prosecutor and same judge acquit Mattingly, then Fritz throws a media tantrum and attacks the prosecutor as does the Fritz Cartel forum goons.

But when the same judge gives Brown two years with the same prosecutor, then all of the sudden the justice system in PG County is now great instead of the sucky place that the Frirtz Cartel portrayed it as before.

It really isn't hard to spot how the game is played here, is it?

"Uh, we don't really like Fritz, but we're gonna vote for him because Mattingly is worst."

"We're voting for Fritz because even though he sucks, Clem and his crew have posted so many bad things about him (true things) that he deserves our vote just to piss them off."

:killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"Uh, we don't really like Fritz, but we're gonna vote for him because Mattingly is worst."

"We're voting for Fritz because even though he sucks, Clem and his crew have posted so many bad things about him (true things) that he deserves our vote just to piss them off."

Either one works fine for me, thanks.:howdy:

Pete

Repete
Yesterday was a celebratory day for the members of the Fritz Cartel and it's former campaign worker that operate in here, as they were joyously celebrating Brown getting sentenced to two years in jail.

What happened to PG County having such a horrible justice system that gave Mattingly a pass?

"The prosecutor took a dive. I've never seen the likes of such in my life," Fritz said Friday at his office, comparing the result to the acquittal in 1995 of an ex-NFL player on murder charges."

If the same prosecutor and same judge acquit Mattingly, then Fritz throws a media tantrum and attacks the prosecutor as does the Fritz Cartel forum goons.

But when the same judge gives Brown two years with the same prosecutor, then all of the sudden the justice system in PG County is now great instead of the sucky place that the Frirtz Cartel portrayed it as before.

Therepy...........get some. :yay:

Annoying_Boy

Therepy...........get some. :yay:

That's spelled and pronounced as "TheRapist"

I saw him at the debate, but they wouldn't let him help me with my questions.

And I was quite surprised they let him in the high school, with after school activities still going on.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I saw him at the debate, but they wouldn't let him help me with my questions.

And I was quite surprised they let him in the high school, with after school activities still going on.

So what did you think? About seeing the inside of a high school for the first time, I mean.

Themis

Clem_Shady;4413002]Saint Mary's County State's Attorney Richard Fritz has lost the election.

His staff have gathered to inform of the landslide loss.

Fritz begins to freak out about what brought him down.

I don't know who any of these people are running for this election, I am from Calvert. I have to tell you that I laughed like a crazy man when I saw this, just too damm funny!

Annoying_Boy;4413871]remember everyone, this is just a political parody, it isn't real.

Clem's Missing video
YouTube - State's Attorney Richard Fritz Jails His Election Opponent

Annoying_Boy;4414998]notice this is a fictional political parody.

this is Clem's latest Fritz parody of Fritz holding an awards ceremony for the newspaper capers.

Mattingly's Career Accomplishments

10 Published Case Opinions (most in So. Md.)
Jury Verdict Record
President, SMC Bar Association
Governor, Md. State Bar Association
Fellow, Md. Bar Foundation (top 1% of lawyers demonstrating integrity & dedication)
Cases before:
United States Supreme Court
Md. Court of Appeals
Md. Court of Special Appeals
Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals

Goals
Will increase efficiency of staff through reduce staff, supervision, and training. St. Mary's Co has the largest staff of proscecutors per capita of any County in MD, with one of the lowest conviction rates in the State.

Will work to decrease incidents of Domestic Violence through Counseling, Protection, and if necessary stiffer Punishment Programs.

Will work to help Juvenile Offenders get back on right track with Education, Job Training, and Counseling Programs.

Will not offer Repeat Offenders, Career Criminals, Major Crime Offenders, and Drug Dealers slap on wrist plea bargains.

Will continue with programs like Project Graduation, and the County Bad Check Program.

The-TRUTH

Clem_Shady;4413002]Saint Mary's County State's Attorney Richard Fritz has lost the election.

His staff have gathered to inform of the landslide loss.

Fritz begins to freak out about what brought him down.

Annoying_Boy;4413871]remember everyone, this is just a political parody, it isn't real.

Clem's Missing video
YouTube - State's Attorney Richard Fritz Jails His Election Opponent

Annoying_Boy;4414998]notice this is a fictional political parody.

this is Clem's latest Fritz parody of Fritz holding an awards ceremony for the newspaper capers.

Mattingly's Career Accomplishments

10 Published Case Opinions (most in So. Md.)
Jury Verdict Record
President, SMC Bar Association
Governor, Md. State Bar Association
Fellow, Md. Bar Foundation (top 1% of lawyers demonstrating integrity & dedication)
Cases before:
United States Supreme Court
Md. Court of Appeals
Md. Court of Special Appeals
Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals

Goals
Will increase efficiency of staff through reduce staff, supervision, and training. St. Mary's Co has the largest staff of proscecutors per capita of any County in MD, with one of the lowest conviction rates in the State.

Will work to decrease incidents of Domestic Violence through Counseling, Protection, and if necessary stiffer Punishment Programs.

Will work to help Juvenile Offenders get back on right track with Education, Job Training, and Counseling Programs.

Will not offer Repeat Offenders, Career Criminals, Major Crime Offenders, and Drug Dealers slap on wrist plea bargains.

Will continue with programs like Project Graduation, and the County Bad Check Program.

Blah Blah Blah

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I had the courage to never leave.

Commander COWARD!

To post all that worthless blather takes courage?? Heck..I only left because it was so juvenile, repetitive and boring. That took no courage..just a little common sense and the realization that you clowns were automatons for all intents and purposes..every last one of you.

So back to your first look inside a high school...:howdy:

Annoying_Boy

To post all that worthless blather takes courage?? Heck..I only left because it was so juvenile, repetitive and boring. That took no courage..just a little common sense and the realization that you clowns were automatons for all intents and purposes..every last one of you.

So back to your first look inside a high school...:howdy:

Let's just be truthful here; you fall into the category of feigning to hate Fritz, but constantly showing up trying to damage/attack Mattingly. Otherwise you would never have entered the fray, left mad when you got slapped around, and then came back. So you're not only a coward, but a liar too.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Let's just be truthful here; you fall into the category of feigning to hate Fritz, but constantly showing up trying to damage/attack Mattingly. Otherwise you would never have entered the fray, left mad when you got slapped around, and then came back. So you're not only a coward, but a liar too.

Nice try..but weak as usual. First of all..I knew zippy about Mattingly before this troll-fest started. I had a dim opinion of Fritz..knew nothin about Mattingly.

But thanks to a potfull of morons like yourself, and then with the coffin nailed closed by the recent conviction of Mr. Brown (whom I'd also never heard of before you clowns convened your trollfest), there is simply nobody left to vote for but Fritz..or I could cast no vote at all in that race; all same to me.

Nice job. You rock :killingme

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Not at all.

You and your... oops, I mean Ken's other personality, Clem_Shiddy, cannot reliably stay on the facts. You so intensely despise the slightest opposition that you waste no time in belittling those who present said opposition instead of simply answering the points raised.

Let's just be truthful here
I'll be your huckleberry, Skippy.

I have not gone anywhere. I did not know anything about Fritz or Mattingly a month ago, but have done some reading since then. And I reiterate: you cannot reliably stay on the facts. Fritz is believed to be the devil incarnate, while Mattingly is a glowing saint. :rolleyes: One need not be familiar with either side in this race to know that is absurd.

When taken to task personally - as in this thread here, it is apparent that YOU were the coward who bailed because you had been summarily shut down.

Now, in the wake of Brown's conviction, you're working even more furiously hoping to bury those damaging facts with your silly videos, decades-old arguments and empty insults.

You will receive the ultimate smackdown on 2 Nov. Yet somehow, I bet your massive ego and persistence towards delusion will find a way to slough it off and pretend that your negativity had nothing to do with it. Everyone else in the county will be labeled the ones with the problem, no doubt. Good luck with that. :bigwhoop:

Annoying_Boy

Not at all.

You and your... oops, I mean Ken's other personality, Clem_Shiddy, cannot reliably stay on the facts. You so intensely despise the slightest opposition that you waste no time in belittling those who present said opposition instead of simply answering the points raised.

I'll be your huckleberry, Skippy.

I have not gone anywhere. I did not know anything about Fritz or Mattingly a month ago, but have done some reading since then. And I reiterate: you cannot reliably stay on the facts. Fritz is believed to be the devil incarnate, while Mattingly is a glowing saint. :rolleyes: One need not be familiar with either side in this race to know that is absurd.

When taken to task personally - as in this thread here, it is apparent that YOU were the coward who bailed because you had been summarily shut down.

Now, in the wake of Brown's conviction, you're working even more furiously hoping to bury those damaging facts with your silly videos, decades-old arguments and empty insults.

You will receive the ultimate smackdown on 2 Nov. Yet somehow, I bet your massive ego and persistence towards delusion will find a way to slough it off and pretend that your negativity had nothing to do with it. Everyone else in the county will be labeled the ones with the problem, no doubt. Good luck with that. :bigwhoop:

Nice link. Clem got banned by one for Fritz's former campaign workers with no explanation as to why. Who knew?

And keep toeing that "we never knew Fritz until now" party line.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Nice link. Clem got banned by one for Fritz's former campaign workers with no explanation as to why. Who knew?

Yo..short-bus guy..look up a couple things and get back to us:

Irrelevant

Overtaken by events

Pointless

Quixotic

In simple terms..you are done..finished..kaput(ski)

:whistle:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Clem got banned by one for Fritz's former campaign workers with no explanation as to why. Who knew?
You mean Vrai, who has said several times that she has not spoken with Fritz in quite a few years, and the last few times were brief messages.

One thing you dirty politics types don't understand is that demonizing your opponent does NOT give you more credibility. In fact, after a point, such actions weaken your own credibility. You passed that point weeks ago.

(I'm about to whip out the call you hate most...) Prove it.

Search my posts. Find how many times I spoke about Fritz, Mattingly or any of the others, in the most general sense, before about six weeks ago. :popcorn:

Or maybe you'll sit there doing a bunch of :blahblah: and a lot of :killingme.

Annoying_Boy

You mean Vrai, who has said several times that she has not spoken with Fritz in quite a few years, and the last few times were brief messages.

One thing you dirty politics types don't understand is that demonizing your opponent does NOT give you more credibility. In fact, after a point, such actions weaken your own credibility. You passed that point weeks ago.

(I'm about to whip out the call you hate most...) Prove it.

Search my posts. Find how many times I spoke about Fritz, Mattingly or any of the others, in the most general sense, before about six weeks ago. :popcorn:

Or maybe you'll sit there doing a bunch of :blahblah: and a lot of :killingme.

The obvious is you started your attacks around the same time the Fritz threads started appearing.

And as has already been pointed out, you're no leader, you're just a punk follower that jumps in when the pack attacks. A pack of hyenas would be a good description for you, Pete, and the rest of the boys.

Without the pack, you're just a harmless, unprotected, out of state, catboy.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The obvious is you started your attacks around the same time the Fritz threads started appearing.

And as has already been pointed out, you're no leader, you're just a punk follower that jumps in when the pack attacks. A pack of hyenas would be a good description for you, Pete, and the rest of the boys.

Without the pack, you're just a harmless, unprotected, out of state, catboy.

Do you always invest this much energy in beating a lost cause to death? Just think what you might have accomplished in life had you invested the same energy in productive pursuits.

Shame..really.

Annoying_Boy

Do you always invest this much energy in beating a lost cause to death? Just think what you might have accomplished in life had you invested the same energy in productive pursuits.

Shame..really.

Why do you care about what I invest energy in?

What's your motive for caring?

I already know, I just want you to finally come out and say it.

Helping to get Fritz out of office is the equivalent of toppling a dictator and defending civil rights.

There is no greater cause short of protecting your country; this is just doing it at a local level.