Should Rapists be allowed to run for Public Office

Hadenuff

What are your thoughts??? Should convicted rapists be allowed to run for public office?? What does Mr. Fritz do when he visits a SMCPS site? Is he allowed to interact with children even though he has a violent past? Will the superintendant of schools comment on this? Should he be kept away from our schools and public places where children may be present? How about 15 year old girls?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What are your thoughts??? Should convicted rapists be allowed to run for public office?? ?

Absolutely not. The law the excludes them (convicted felons) from holding office is a good one and should remain in place as it has for a long time already.

Themis

Absolutely not. The law the excludes them (convicted felons) from holding office is a good one and should remain in place as it has for a long time already.

Generally I ignore what you put up Clem_Shady but in this case..
You are absolutely correct. Rick Fritz and his friends raped Carla Bailey. Most true countians know that as a truth. My sister who knew them both well had absolutely no doubt that's what happened.

:coffee:

Hadenuff

Retired Rapist Deputy,, FOP endorsement???

Rumor has long held that a retired deputy assisted in the rape of Carla Bailey.
I wonder if he is willing to stand up and tell his side of the story. Or is he the driving force behind the FOP endorsement of Fritz. His name was protected then, but is widely know now. Shame on the FOP!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Why do you keep posting that quote? Bresamil doesn't know anything more about it than anyone else does, and she was a baby when it actually happened. Using an anonymous forum poster to try and make your case is ignorant.

Pete

Repete
Rumor has long held that a retired deputy assisted in the rape of Carla Bailey.
I wonder if he is willing to stand up and tell his side of the story. Or is he the driving force behind the FOP endorsement of Fritz. His name was protected then, but is widely know now. Shame on the FOP!

Go ahead and tell the name.

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
What are your thoughts??? Should convicted rapists be allowed to run for public office?? What does Mr. Fritz do when he visits a SMCPS site? Is he allowed to interact with children even though he has a violent past? Will the superintendant of schools comment on this? Should he be kept away from our schools and public places where children may be present? How about 15 year old girls?

As you full well know,,,,,,,

Richard Fritz was never charged with Rape nor was he found guilty of rape.

You can keep holleren' it from the rooftops but it just ain't so.

You just happen to HATE Richard Fritz

If Mr Fritz had ever been found guilty of such a charge he would not
have met the legal qualifications for holding the office for the last 12 years.

and I am also sure that the 3 previous States Attorneys that Fritz worked for
as Assistant States Attorney would have never hired him unless they were
sure of his qualifications.

You will do or say anything to try to Blacken a good man's name to
further your own personal agenda.

How many criminal charges did Richard Fritz prosecute you for ???

Hadenuff

EEEWWWHHHH,,, symantics again,,, Carnal Knowledge of a minor,,, holding down her hands and feet,,, hearing her scream stop,,stop,, please stop,,, but you continued to rape her?? Were you one of the rapists?? Does denial bring you pleasure, or are you just a heartless creep who despises women and everything they stand for? Is you name FOP? CAMERON? Do you have reason to fear the DEA? Will you be a part of the upcoming investigations?? :coffee:

Themis

Generally I ignore what you put up Clem_Shady but in this case..
You are absolutely correct. Rick Fritz and his friends raped Carla Bailey. Most true countians know that as a truth. My sister who knew them both well had absolutely no doubt that's what happened.

:coffee:

Annoying_Boy

"Carnal knowledge has also sometimes meant sexual intercourse outside of marriage, and sometimes refers to sex with someone under the age of consent. The phrase is often found in this sense in modern legal usage, being equivalent to statutory rape in some jurisdictions, as the term "rape" implies lack of consent, although consent is considered irrelevant to such cases as they concern people too starved of basic human rights."

Carnal knowledge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The election day issue of St. Mary’s Today bore the front-page headline "Fritz Guilty of Rape." It accurately reported that in 1965, Fritz and three other men had pled guilty to carnal knowledge of a fifteen-year-old girl. Fritz, who was eighteen at the time of the rape, was sentenced to probation and a suspended sentence of eighteen months in state prison."

FOCUSFACTS

EEEWWWHHHH,,, symantics again,,, Carnal Knowledge of a minor,,, holding down her hands and feet,,, hearing her scream stop,,stop,, please stop,,, but you continued to rape her?? Were you one of the rapists?? Does denial bring you pleasure, or are you just a heartless creep who despises women and everything they stand for? Is you name FOP? CAMERON? Do you have reason to fear the DEA? Will you be a part of the upcoming investigations?? :coffee:

Ultimately, it comes down to how many there are of you (Mattingly's supporters) and how many there are of us (Fritz supporters); considering those our only options. Doesn't look good for you, but what we do know is there will be more victims if Fritz's opponent is elected.
Do you really think Mattingly will stop if he makes office? Have you heard of any involvement with Fritz and accusations of Rape since he's been an adult in Office?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Why do you keep posting that quote? Bresamil doesn't know anything more about it than anyone else does, and she was a baby when it actually happened. Using an anonymous forum poster to try and make your case is ignorant.
And I asked my sister, who was the actual person who was around them all at the time to come on here and say what she knows, but she has declined.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And I asked my sister, who was the actual person who was around them all at the time to come on here and say what she knows, but she has declined.

If she wasn't actually there, she doesn't know. She only knows what Carla Bailey might have told her, which may or may not be the truth.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Serious question, what law are you referring to? It is my understanding that if you are a registered voter, and otherwise qualified for the office, you can be elected to office even if you are an ex-felon.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
If she wasn't actually there, she doesn't know. She only knows what Carla Bailey might have told her, which may or may not be the truth.
She probably bases her opinion more on the fact she went on a date with Fritz while in their teens. Remember I'm one of those really late babies - my sisters are all old enough to (biologically) be my mom. :coffee:

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
Yep can't get much more credible than that

Quoting an anonymous source who heard it from

another anonymous source who wasn't there.

But thats about as credible as it gets from you kids.

Here is a fact Richard Fritz has been States Attorney
for 12 years now. He has been re-elected every time
he has run for States Attorney by the voters of St Mary's County.

Here is another fact I am going to Vote for Richard Fritz
for States Attorney this election because he is by far the
best candidate on the ballot.

and sounds like Judge Wallace agrees with my choice.

Annoying_Boy

Ultimately, it comes down to how many there are of you (Mattingly's supporters) and how many there are of us (Fritz supporters); considering those our only options. Doesn't look good for you, but what we do know is there will be more victims if Fritz's opponent is elected.
Do you really think Mattingly will stop if he makes office? Have you heard of any involvement with Fritz and accusations of Rape since he's been an adult in Office?

He moved on to not paying his child support.

:popcorn:

Annoying_Boy

Serious question, what law are you referring to? It is my understanding that if you are a registered voter, and otherwise qualified for the office, you can be elected to office even if you are an ex-felon.

Gilligan's not a lawyer, he just plays one and presents false testimony in the forum to make Fritz look good.

:buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Yes, Maryland is one of the states that links the right to run for or hold office to the right to vote. So if a convicted felon later regains the right to vote, they then do regain the right to run for elected office.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gilligan's not a lawyer, he just plays one and presents false testimony in the forum to make Fritz look good.

:buddies:

His question was related to the rights of a convicted felon. Not sure what convicted felons has to with this thread though....?? You a convicted felon?