in serious need of clothes

gbagley

I'm 18 and I just had a baby, I don't have much money so I can't afford to but clothes. I been watching freecycle and checking out the freebies section but so far found nothing. I'm in serious need of clothes becauseim not the size I use to be. I need size medium or size 7-9 pants. Ill even take maternity clothes. I just don't have anything. Please if you have stuff that you don't wear and would like to get rid of let me know.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm 18 and I just had a baby, I don't have much money so I can't afford to but clothes. I been watching freecycle and checking out the freebies section but so far found nothing. I'm in serious need of clothes becauseim not the size I use to be. I need size medium or size 7-9 pants. Ill even take maternity clothes. I just don't have anything. Please if you have stuff that you don't wear and would like to get rid of let me know. My number is 573 thanks.

573 area code covers a large area of the state of Missouri.

Last edited:

lizzybeans

What are the chances a member on here would live close to Rolla, MO?

It might just be that they never changed their cell phone number. My husband and I still have cell phone numbers that our out of state though we've lived here in Maryland for three years now.

FED_UP

I'm 18 and I just had a baby, I don't have much money so I can't afford to but clothes. I been watching freecycle and checking out the freebies section but so far found nothing. I'm in serious need of clothes becauseim not the size I use to be. I need size medium or size 7-9 pants. Ill even take maternity clothes. I just don't have anything. Please if you have stuff that you don't wear and would like to get rid of let me know. My number is 5736470290 thanks.

You really got some folks confused, are you in MD.

Last edited:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Who cares where her phone # is from, I live in Ohio and both me and hubby have 240 numbers from Md. What I want to know is if you dont have any money for clothes, why are you haveing a baby that you probably cant afford. Birth control is free from the state.

gbagley

Ok first off I do live in md I live in lexington park. I have a rolla number because that's where my dad lives and he pays for my cell phone. Second after paying our rent and buying our daughter everything she needs there's not much left to be spending on clothes. We could but we choose not to so if there's ever an emergency we have money. And third I'm not asking for people to be rude. If you have something rude to say just don't post it please. I wasn't rude to any of you so you don't have a right to be rude to me.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I wasn't rude, just stated a fact. You may want to reconsider posting your number on an open website. Notice I deleted it in my previous post.

5thstreet

Clothes

May I suggest you visit Vintage Values. You could fill a whole bag of clothes for a few bucks. There is one located right in Lexington Park.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Ok, Im sorry I was bad. But you know my rule, cant feed em, dont breed em. But she says she pays her rent and takes care of the baby then sacrifices herself. Did she say if they have a job. Or welfare

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ok, Im sorry I was bad. But you know my rule, cant feed em, dont breed em. But she says she pays her rent and takes care of the baby then sacrifices herself. Did she say if they have a job. Or welfare

She didn't.

PrepH4U

May I suggest you visit Vintage Values. You could fill a whole bag of clothes for a few bucks. There is one located right in Lexington Park.

:yeahthat:
Or go to your church, most have lending closets. OR go to yard sales and pay a quarter for a shirt, most yard sales even have a free pile. Check the classifieds here for yard sales tomorrow and try to find some bargains. But Vintage values (by Lindas cafe) will only take you a couple of minutes and you won't waste your gas driving around.

gbagley

Nope were not on welfare. My boyfriend has a job. But thanks to the people that weren't rude. I respect that. I deleted my number but the person who "tracked my number" I'm asking you to delete your post please.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Nope were not on welfare. My boyfriend has a job. But thanks to the people that weren't rude. I respect that. I deleted my number but the person who "tracked my number" I'm asking you to delete your post please.

What! No thanks? But I said I was sorry. I just cant stand people who cant afford food but are having babies. So, keep taking care of yours so I dont have to. Thats all Im saying.

gbagley

Uhmm? Wow your so rude! I can't stand people who think their better then everyone else. I am taking care of my daughter thank you very much and I always will. At lease I'm not a baby killer. I take up for my responsibilties. You are so rude! My boyfriend and I are doing a really good job takinh care of our daughter people like you need to leave us alone. I posted asking for clothes. Not someone to be rude like you. Just because were young doesn't mean we don't know that the F were doing. GROW UP!