Crop Dusting

MMDad

Lem Putt
I needed to get some stuff this afternoon, and I decided to improve the atmosphere in Walmart by doing some crop dusting.

There was an employee who was doing this annoying whistling. I prepared the area, and walked away. He comes strolling down the aisle whistling, suddenly stops whistling and loudly says "gawd damn!"

:roflmao:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I needed to get some stuff this afternoon, and I decided to improve the atmosphere in Walmart by doing some crop dusting.

There was an employee who was doing this annoying whistling. I prepared the area, and walked away. He comes strolling down the aisle whistling, suddenly stops whistling and loudly says "gawd damn!"

:yay: meanie

frequentflier

happy to be living

Was is loud or a sbd?

Graymatter

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9550/5.0.0.713 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Yea and thanks! You didn't notice my boob falling out of my coveralls? Guys get no respect.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
"Mark Forums Read" My new Mantra.
:yay:

Oh and my ignore list has more than tripled in the last day and a half.
That's why Kenny has to keep creating new MPDs - to keep putting himself in peoples' faces. Notice, he's created a couple new ones recently. Thank goodness there will be a finite end to all this absurdity in a couple weeks; this place would be terrible if it dragged on.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:yay:

That's why Kenny has to keep creating new MPDs - to keep putting himself in peoples' faces. Notice, he's created a couple new ones recently. Thank goodness there will be a finite end to all this absurdity in a couple weeks; this place would be terrible if it dragged on.

It's not going to end, I predict it's going to get worse. He's going to go on and on and on how Mattingly was wronged. Oh, it's going to get way uglier before it gets better.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
It's not going to end...
Like you said a few days ago, Ken will do anything for a dollar. The flipside is, he will ONLY do things for a dollar. Thus once Mattingly stops paying Ken to promote him, Ken won't want to do it anyway.

In a way, it would be funny to see him stick around. But he would need to change up his shtick occasionally, because harping on the same thing ad nauseum is maddening.