Ed Schultz; window to the soul...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I tried to like Ed, I really did. When that didn't work, I tired to at least respect his views, to see where he's coming from. Now, that that hasn't worked I am confronted with his audience, that Ed's special brand of left wing actually appeals to enough people to stay on the air, to have an ongoing show.

Ed reveals people that are so left wing, the DU might be to the right. Ed, and guests, sat there and discussed the Williams firing in terms of victim-hood, how FOX was actually the one shutting down debate and honest difference of opinion. How the FOX world only tolerated one view on issues and I was just amazed that presumably normal, rational human beings could sit there and argue 1+1=3 so passionately, so determinedly, so clearly focused on their denial and dismissal of reality that words fail.

Ed does a segment he calls psycho talk where he takes something a GOP'er said and tries to paint it as insane. I guess in a cost cutting move he's eliminated the need to find someone else saying something crazy and decided to simply provide subject matter on his own.

Wow.

bcp

In My Opinion
Listen to him on his radio show.
thats where the real fruitcakes come out.

its like 3 hours of nonno stroking Eds ego.

really funny talk radio.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
:lol: I have never listened to or watched him. Guess that's not changing soon...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
how FOX was actually the one shutting down debate and honest difference of opinion. How the FOX world only tolerated one view on issues

Yet FOX isn't the one firing pundits for expressing their POV.

Go figure.

Really, all someone has to do to make me lose interest in the conversation is mention that FOX is biased and the root of all evil. Tells me the person I'm talking with is an idiot who parrots leftwing talking points instead of watching and thinking for themselves.

bcp

In My Opinion
:lol: I have never listened to or watched him. Guess that's not changing soon...

you really should. He is rather entertaining.

I will give him credit for this one thing he does.
On his Friday radio show he devotes the whole show to small business owners to call in and get some free advertising. They get to talk about whatever product they are producing, tell how to get it, give the numbers and the websites etc...
This is a good public service that he is doing.
The rest of the week? you just keep waiting for him to have a heart attack or something. And the number of people calling in and crying, and I mean really crying has to be a set up.

I actually enjoy listening to him and the people that call him,

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
The rest of the week? you just keep waiting for him to have a heart attack or something.
I can stand only so much hyperdrama like that. Might be funny in segments, but I would not be able to listen regularly. Considering that I would probably disagree with him on nearly everything, that would make it really bad.

And the number of people calling in and crying, and I mean really crying has to be a set up.
Crying about what? :confused: How evil conservatives are and how they're destroying America? :lol:

LC_Sulla