Large white rabbit

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Anyone missing one? He has been hanging around my yard for the last two days. He's a pretty big boy or girl and not afraid of my GSD or beagle barking like crazy at him from the fenced yard.

He's hanging out in Mechanicsville off of Baptist Church Road in the area Emmart and Stanton way. You can PM me for a more specific location.

I don't have a pic, he/she is an all white rabbit, I don't think there are many missing.

blacklabman

Anyone missing one? He has been hanging around my yard for the last two days. He's a pretty big boy or girl and not afraid of my GSD or beagle barking like crazy at him from the fenced yard.

He's hanging out in Mechanicsville off of Baptist Church Road in the area Emmart and Stanton way. You can PM me for a more specific location.

I don't have a pic, he/she is an all white rabbit, I don't think there are many missing.

Hmmmm! Hassenpfeffer.

Mr.Steed

Call Animal Control in Leonardtown, 301 475-8018. There is also a Bunny Rescue group in Calvert Co., don't have their number but AC might have it or the Tri-County Animal Shelter at 301 932-1713. The rabbit could have gotten out but was probably dumped and now is at risk at getting hit or killed by various predators. Thanks for taking the time to post this.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider

"...go ask alice; I think she'll know..." :bunny: Sorry: just couldn't resist. :howdy:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Haven't seen him today, we put some water out him. I guess we'll somehow try to catch him if he returns. I got permission from the wife to build a cage for him if he's caught. 2 dogs, 2 cats and now maybe a rabbit...:faint:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Haven't seen him today, we put some water out him. I guess we'll somehow try to catch him if he returns. I got permission from the wife to build a cage for him if he's caught. 2 dogs, 2 cats and now maybe a rabbit...:faint:

Our rabbit got along with our dogs and cats.

Attachments

• 1st pics 005.jpg
    1st pics 005.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 346
  • 1st pics 019.jpg
    1st pics 019.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 354

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Our rabbit got along with our dogs and cats.

WOW! if it could only be that easy! My wifes cats live in the basement appartment with step daughter and my dogs live up stairs. It wouldn't be pretty if they all met. We've been living together for a year now and only have had one close encounter.