Anyone else get one?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Got this big card in the mail, on the front it has a picture of the Obamas coming off of a plane. Underneath is says "I really need you to vote early" - Barack Obama.

On the back there's a bunch of small print, I guess explaining why it's important to vote early. I tore it up without reading it.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I didn't get one, but I did vote early this year! There were a lot of old people voting when I went in. :lol:

E

EmptyTimCup

Got this big card in the mail, on the front it has a picture of the Obamas coming off of a plane. Underneath is says "I really need you to vote early" - Barack Obama.

range target ........ :lmao:

ImnoMensa

range target ........ :lmao:

That plane you saw Obama getting off of probably belonged to us, and he has been flying around in it all week espousing Democrat politics at OUR expense.

The Democrat party hasn't got enough money to pay back the cost to the American public for all the flying Obama has done politicking in most every state in the Union.

The funny thing is that the dipstick knows without doubt he is wasting his time ,and Democrats will lose. He even plans to be out of the country when it happens so we won't see him cry.

I don't know what the rest of you feel, but I am thoroughly disgusted at the cost of flying this man around the country and the world. Evidently he feels these flights are free. Here we are in a recession with people out of work and a President who doesn't care about jobs, or war ,or expense, he just wants to party, play golf, and fly around in our plane, and have his azz kissed by every Democrat he meets. He has no respect for the American pocketbook at all.

Spend, Fly, and Bullsheit, that's our President.