Propane refill

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I've finally emptied out the first tank on my first gas grill. Where's the best (cheapest) place to get a re-fill?

RPMDAD

All about the same price; believe it was around 22.00 at Early Bird

I can't remember for sure but i think sneades ace hardware in Owings was cheaper than that the last time i filled mine, will let you all know have an empty one right now and will probably get it filled tomorrow. I hope aps posts what he paid today for comparison.

RPMDAD

It's about $16 for a refill, and even on the weekend it's not bad at all as you go to the automotive section. I've never waited more than 2 minutes.

I want to say i think that is what i pay at Sneades Ace, the last time i filled my tank up.

RPMDAD

I paid 12 and some change last month to have tank filled there.

Jameo, Thanks i just couldn't remember i have 2 tanks and rotate them through the grill, they always seem to run out when i am in the middle of cooking something so i put the full one in to finish up, and then get the other one refilled. i remember another poster stated $22.00 and i was pretty sure that was higher than the last time i refilled at Sneades. Plan on refilling my empty one tomorrow and will post back what it costs.

Justme2

Jameo, Thanks i just couldn't remember i have 2 tanks and rotate them through the grill, they always seem to run out when i am in the middle of cooking something so i put the full one in to finish up, and then get the other one refilled. i remember another poster stated $22.00 and i was pretty sure that was higher than the last time i refilled at Sneades. Plan on refilling my empty one tomorrow and will post back what it costs.

I went to Ace Hardware Last month 13 and change. (Lusby) since I live close to there. Probably the price 22.00 is for an tank exchange.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I've finally emptied out the first tank on my first gas grill. Where's the best (cheapest) place to get a re-fill?

I take my propane bottle to the Shell (?) gas station on the corner of West Dares Beach road and Route 4. (Across from Safeway)

Last time, I think I paid about $12-13.00 and it was empty.

willie

Sneads is the only place to go. They charge by the gallon so I don't wait until the middle of the cookout and run out of gas. As soon as the Weber says it's empty, I fill it and the most I've paid is $9.