Angry BayNet Commenter Attacks Fritz

Annoying_Boy

"As said above, these animals can not be rehabilitated!!! As a abuse survivor it infuriates me to see reports like these. Why can't the the courts see these people for what they are? Disturbed pedophiles that will abuse again and again! What does this say to the victims? Where is the justice for them? The only way this is going to stop is if we put these criminals away for good! Richard Fritz I am ashamed to have voted for you but mark my word, I will not make the same mistake in November!! It is your office that allowed this man to abuse again!! This is not a political ad but a cry to have the judges stop letting these animals back out!!!!!!!"

Child Sex Offender Arrested Once Again for Sex Offenses - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

Doesn't sound like she even knows what she voted for...

:coffee:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Mattingly, the choice of angry confused anonymous baynet posters.

Great campaign ad, Ken!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Baynet commentator is not only angry, but she's stupid as well. She might consider a basic civics course so she knows how our judicial system works.

Annoying_Boy

Baynet commentator is not only angry, but she's stupid as well. She might consider a basic civics course so she knows how our judicial system works.

Maybe she took the same Civics course that Fritz did?

:shrug:

Seems I remember Fritz flipping out and attacking a prosecutor over the results of Mattingly's trial.

:jameo:

Themis

Seems I remember Fritz flipping out and attacking a prosecutor over the results of Mattingly's trial.

Let's not forget the report from witness's that a defense attorney who was in court at a hearing for her client. She was trying to describe the number of ridiculous charges Asst State's Attorney Daniel J White had placed against her client. She stated in open court that "Daniel White was treating her client like he was John Mattingly". After the hearing White caught the Lawyer in a hallway of the courthouse
and in front of witness's proceeded to cuss out and lambast the lawyer so badly that he brought her to tears.
Even before the trial people knew what Fritz, and White were doing to Mattingly

County_Boy

The Enterprise
Friday, Oct. 22, 2010

By JOHN WHARTON
Staff writer

Brown sentenced to term in prison

Judge says state's attorney candidate John Mattingly
also tried to cheat people in real-estate dealings

A two-year investigation of real-estate fraud and witness tampering
resulted this week in a prison sentence for Daniel Jason Brown,
and a judge's rebuke of state's attorney candidate John Mattingly

"I frankly don't think you were the instigator in any of these things,
but you played a major role," Judge Wallace said, and he barred Brown
from having any contact with John Mattingly after Brown is
released from custody and begins five years of supervised probation.

"The two of you together (Mattingly & Brown) did operate your business corruptly,"
Judge Wallace said, "in an effort to cheat other people."

Renee Joy, assistant Prince George's prosecutor, spoke of Brown's conduct.
"His work ethic was proven to be shortcuts and scamming innocent people
to line his own pockets," Joy said. "He thinks that he's above the law."

In the home-improvement case, Joy said, "Mr. Brown was showing the
epitome of greed. He was taking advantage of an elderly woman who was
an amputee and had recently lost her husband."

for full story click on link below
Brown sentenced to term in prison

Themis

"As said above, these animals can not be rehabilitated!!! As a abuse survivor it infuriates me to see reports like these. Why can't the the courts see these people for what they are? Disturbed pedophiles that will abuse again and again! What does this say to the victims? Where is the justice for them? The only way this is going to stop is if we put these criminals away for good! Richard Fritz I am ashamed to have voted for you but mark my word, I will not make the same mistake in November!! It is your office that allowed this man to abuse again!! This is not a political ad but a cry to have the judges stop letting these animals back out!!!!!!!"

Child Sex Offender Arrested Once Again for Sex Offenses - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

Doesn't sound like she even knows what she voted for...

:coffee:

Let's not forget the report from witness's that a defense attorney who was in court at a hearing for her client. She was trying to describe the number of ridiculous charges Asst State's Attorney Daniel J White had placed against her client. She stated in open court that "Daniel White was treating her client like he was John Mattingly". After the hearing White caught the Lawyer in a hallway of the courthouse
and in front of witness's proceeded to cuss out and lambast the lawyer so badly that he brought her to tears.

tigerbug

Check out your judges and their judicial guidelines. And please keep in mind - not all cases ate lock solid. Also, all readers of your thread should keep in mind that you have been attacking fritz since you have been on, so cut with the bull s...! You are no more than a fritz hate longer. You need to look at a few of the liers that fritz has sent to jail and you might conclude otherwise.

Themis

Check out your judges and their judicial guidelines. And please keep in mind - not all cases ate lock solid. Also, all readers of your thread should keep in mind that you have been attacking fritz since you have been on, so cut with the bull s...! You are no more than a fritz hate longer. You need to look at a few of the liers that fritz has sent to jail and you might conclude otherwise.

Sounds like you had a few too many down at the FOP today.

I've looked at the hundreds of repeat offenders, career criminals, and local drug dealers that Fritz has let off scot free. Fritz doesn't administer justice he sells it.
Justice is coming for Fritz and those of you who have helped him in his career of deceit and corruption. Count on it!

Annoying_Boy

Tigerbuggy, if lying was a crime (other than in court, in a real trial with a real prosecutor) and Fritz actually sent people to jail, then we wouldn't still be chatting with you, would we?

:whistle: