They're Not Just A Bar, They're A PAC Too!

Annoying_Boy

Hey Ken, I am going to type real so you can understand. The FOP has a PAC fund, and the PAC fund is paid for by law enforcement only, “cops” not charity, not associate members, but real cops (just like your son). They have signed paper work allowing money to be taken out of their pay checks and put into an account for Political Activism, it is a separate account from all FOP accounts, and is completely separate from the FOP. It is not funded by any charity events, bar money, fundraisers or any other way. I think the Town Hall Alliance owes the FOP a big apology and should get rid of the POS editor, the editor is a spineless piece of trash that it lying for his own reasons (hatred of Fritz) that has nothing to do with the alliance. I will suggest people no longer vote for anyone from the alliance because of this. Ken you are a low life, piece of excrement that no one will miss when you are gone. So crawl back in your hole and die you fat azz piece of crap.

I am not a cop, and not a voter in St. Mary’s County any longer. Just a person sick and tired of all your BS like most people here.

Stick to the facts.

I know you can’t.

GO FRITZ!!

Who knew?

So what's the FOP do with a PAC?

:popcorn:

Man everybody hates Ken!

:jameo:

Annoying_Boy

Pretty much anyone that matters anyway...:howdy:

But hey..I'm open minded. If Ken will step in to Brass Rail with me, I'll buy him a beer.:whistle:

Step in?

I always pictured you as one of the sleazy types that hang out in the far back parking lot of the Brass Rail after dark.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Step in?

I always pictured you as one of the sleazy types that hang out in the far back parking lot of the Brass Rail after dark.

Dodged that one pretty quick, didn't you? I thought Ken and Dickie Gatton were bestest buddies. Could I have been mistaken?:killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
atsa matta Idiot_Boy? Didn't like where this thread was heading?

Interesting. Even more interesting how long the list of prominent country business persons that truly despise Rossignol actually is. Hmmmm...

Annoying_Boy

Interesting. Even more interesting how long the list of prominent country business persons that truly despise Rossignol actually is. Hmmmm...

It's going purposely off-topic as do all threads that you show up in.

Let me guess what's coming next from you that ends up in nearly every thread you visit: "As much as I despise and hate Fritz, I'm just gonna have to vote for him!"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's going purposely off-topic as do all threads that you show up in.:

Off topic?..in anything you post? :killingme :killingme I've yet to see anything that could be even described as a coherent topic in any of your drivel, much less one that could then be deviated from? Cart..horse?..horse..cart? Now which way do these go?

So, back on topic..you are saying that Ken and Dickie might not be the best of friends? Kinda like Ken and any of the Harris's then? Just wanted to make sure I didn't get that wrong and commit any social faux paus.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Let me guess what's coming next from you that ends up in nearly every thread you visit: "As much as I despise and hate Fritz, I'm just gonna have to vote for him!"

:

Not quite accurate ..but close enough for off the cuff paraphrasing I guess. You just keep on paraphrasing that all ya want to.:howdy:

Annoying_Boy

Off topic?..in anything you post? :killingme :killingme I've yet to see anything that could be even described as a coherent topic in any of your drivel, much less one that could then be deviated from? Cart..horse?..horse..cart? Now which way do these go?

So, back on topic..you are saying that Ken and Dickie might not be the best of friends? Kinda like Ken and any of the Harris's then? Just wanted to make sure I didn't get that wrong and commit any social faux paus.

Ok, here's your every thread plug:

I do wish that somebody was running that I could actually support...but since there isn't I'll have to vote for Fritz as the 'lesser of two evils.."

You can run along now and get back to figuring out how to get your sailboat models into those budweiser bottles.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Hey..waddya know? ..this went back to being fun again..all of a sudden.:howdy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
those budweiser bottles.

:

Budweiser? blech... OK OK..have Ken meet me at the Gridiron for a beer then..is that better? Wish I could still invite him to my all-time favorite spot, Swanns Pier; I'm sure that was Ken's favorite place too. or..mebbe not.

So many bars..so little time. <---See? On topic. Read thread title. :killingme

dontknowwhy

I know it used to be one of his favorite past times...drinkin...drivin...drinkin some more...endin up in a ditch...chargin tenants sex in exchange for rent...those poor poor women in Friendly Trailer Park back then...always bein sexually harrassed by Ken...he's a real POS...

County_Boy

The Enterprise
Friday, Oct. 22, 2010

By JOHN WHARTON
Staff writer

Brown sentenced to term in prison

Judge says state's attorney candidate John Mattingly
also tried to cheat people in real-estate dealings

A two-year investigation of real-estate fraud and witness tampering
resulted this week in a prison sentence for Daniel Jason Brown,
and a judge's rebuke of state's attorney candidate John Mattingly

"I frankly don't think you were the instigator in any of these things,
but you played a major role," Judge Wallace said, and he barred Brown
from having any contact with John Mattingly after Brown is
released from custody and begins five years of supervised probation.

"The two of you together (Mattingly & Brown)
did operate your business corruptly,"
Judge Wallace said, "in an effort to cheat other people."

Renee Joy, assistant Prince George's prosecutor, spoke of Brown's conduct.
"His work ethic was proven to be shortcuts and scamming innocent people
to line his own pockets," Joy said. "He thinks that he's above the law."

In the home-improvement case, Joy said, "Mr. Brown was showing the
epitome of greed. He was taking advantage of an elderly woman who was
an amputee and had recently lost her husband."

for full story click on link below
Brown sentenced to term in prison

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
It's going purposely off-topic as do all threads that you show up in.
:wah: :bawl:

As opposed to, "Don't worry about what Mattingly has done! Vote for him just because he's not Fritz!!" :lmao:

Mattingly says the pink curtains and the stuffed animals have to go!
What would he put in there? Perhaps a Wall of Shame consisting of photos of all the folks he's swindled?

Annoying_Boy

No need to get pissy Nancy...

Is this what this all really about?

"and then uses these "charitable" donations to pressure politicians to allow them to obtain collective bargaining and demand raises at the same time that taxpayers are impoverished by dropping real estate prices and higher assessments."

Is this why Morris didn't get endorsed?

Is this why Cap'n Jack asked the reporter to leave before he would talk?

Is this why Cap'n Jack and Hambone didn't get endorsed?

We need answers, not piss and vinegar.