Caught the large white rabbit

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
After a 1/2hr low speed chase my wife and I caught the bunny late last night. He seemed to be relieved it was over. I converted my GSD large wire crate to a temporary pen with a cat crate inside for a hide out. Gave him a water bowl, hay and some grass. He ate, drank and went to bed in the cat crate. He's out in the garage now and I'll be making him a Taj Mahal outdoor pen this weekend.

Any pointers on taking care of him/her? I haven't owned a rabbit in 30+ yrs. My wife stayed home this morning so she could get him some rabbit food and a clip on water bottle.

I guess I should make a vet appointment for a check up. He looks very healthy and his eyes are clear.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I posted this website in your other thread. Carole is a great resource and is very helpful. Give her a call...send her a email. I'm sure she would be happy to help you with new your little friend! She's located in Lusby.

Bunny Magic Home

Mr.Steed

After a 1/2hr low speed chase my wife and I caught the bunny late last night. He seemed to be relieved it was over. I converted my GSD large wire crate to a temporary pen with a cat crate inside for a hide out. Gave him a water bowl, hay and some grass. He ate, drank and went to bed in the cat crate. He's out in the garage now and I'll be making him a Taj Mahal outdoor pen this weekend.

Any pointers on taking care of him/her? I haven't owned a rabbit in 30+ yrs. My wife stayed home this morning so she could get him some rabbit food and a clip on water bottle.

I guess I should make a vet appointment for a check up. He looks very healthy and his eyes are clear.

Thanks to you and your wife for being humane, compassionate people, we need more folks like you! Rabbits like to chew on wood, among other things, so be prepared to "rabbit proof" its/your surroundings, they can even escape this way. The Bunny rescue group in Calvert Co. is terrific and can advise you about diet, safety, vets, etc. Thanks again for saving this very lucky rabbit.

Hazel

We adopted two bunnies from Bunny Magic! Love them. They brought over probably 15 sets of bunnies, set up play pens all over our yard, and told us to find the pair that worked for us. My yard looked liked Easter threw up. It was a lot of fun sitting with all the bunnies and finding the right ones for us. We still have them!

Attachments

• killer.jpg
    killer.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 229